Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 20 February 2019

Adam Montana

27 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Related image

And In A Related Story - Davis Has Embarked On His Door To Door Campaign To Become President Of The Galaxy ! :o 

21486,xcitefun-90-youre-a-little-obese-f

:D  :D  :D 

Not only President of the galaxy but apparently a Beach Body Coach as well 😉 Looking svelt, Davis..... 

Edited by NEPatriotsFan1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Not only President of the galaxy but apparently a Beach Body Coach as well 😉 Looking svelt, Davis..... 

I Know, Right - And Notice How He Used His Black S&M Bondage Booby Lifter To Give His Pecs Yet Even More Incredible Definition ! :o 

Way To Own It Mr President ...

• Haha 8

image.png.636e3f460ec7a1ce732126be3d04dfc2.pngimage.png.4b585344c8061f1118377ae16d2eb0dc.png

Mixed news but the natural gas is to be expected since winter is winding down and most have already bought their LNG for the remainder of the winter and could be seasonal lows in a period of low demand. Look for LNG to pop up as we head into spring.

Basrah heavy is what Iraq sells and has spiked from a low this year of 58.44 to its current high of 64.47. Hopefully, it won't correct more than a third of its upswing or at least stays above 62.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, kgreen said:

I always look forward to Weds so I can get caught up on Dinar news! Like many have already stated, after 10+ years in this ride, I look forward to meeting Adam and many others in person. Can someone please let me know how I would change my email address for any announcement? Thank you.

Same here. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, kgreen said:

Can someone please let me know how I would change my email address for any announcement? Thank you.

https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/settings/

As a VIP member, you can also edit your phone for the text message in that section.

FYI to everyone who is NOT VIP, you can still enter your phone number - but you won't get a text. I see a lot of people with phone numbers in there, probably hoping you can sneak in a freebie... it won't work :lol:

Every member of DV will get a general email. VIPs will get a text and a detailed series of emails with instructions on VIP partner banks, legal professionals, etc.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

I Know, Right - And Notice How He Used His Black S&M Bondage Booby Lifter To Give His Pecs Yet Even More Incredible Definition ! :o 

Way To Own It Mr President ...

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Absolutely, first thing I noticed.... loved the way it lifts and separates 🤣

You guys had me. I had no clue what that was.  :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/settings/

As a VIP!" rel="">VIP member, you can also edit your phone for the text message in that section.

FYI to everyone who is NOT VIP!" rel="">VIP, you can still enter your phone number - but you won't get a text. I see a lot of people with phone numbers in there, probably hoping you can sneak in a freebie... it won't work :lol:

Every member of DV will get a general email. VIPs will get a text and a detailed series of emails with instructions on VIP!" rel="">VIP partner banks, legal professionals, etc.

:tiphat:

YES YES YES   :moneybag:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, eastcreek said:

I just hit my 10th year (Feb., 2009), Brisco. I'm hoping, praying that we get an RV for my 10th anniversary !!!! Go, RV !!!!!!

Count me in for a 10th anniversary!!!   And best to all who have been in for whatever length of time!  I join those looking forward to meeting members of our dinar family!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Brisco said:

After 15 years in this speculation. I couldn't be more pleased with all the positive activity in just the last couple years 

I agree completely Brisco! I bought my first IQD in '05 and found Adam in 2011. An amazing ride its been!! 😯😖😕😃😃😃!!!

• Upvote 3

Speakin’ of “Boom”...I kid you not, we have been having some interesting weather today here in NC, and as soon as I read the “Boom” in Adams chat a giant thunder boomer cut’s loose in the sky!  Yup...thunder and lightning in February!  So Adam, I guess my question is...does that count?  Just sayin’!!! :eyebrows:

Sandfly as always!

Come On RV Baby! 😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2