Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 20 February 2019

Adam Montana

4 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Isn’t there a minimum character account for your posts? I’m really surprised that one slipped through! 

*Heading off to check your account settings…

Just messing with you! ;) 

HAHAHA 

I MEAN REALLY! We ARE talking about IRAQI BICRAKY S AREN'T WE?

😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

KDP and Gorran Ink Landmark Political Agreement

Basnews English 18/02/2019 - 12:28 Published inKurdistan

ERBIL — Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) and Change Movement (Gorran) on Monday signed a political agreement over the formation of the next government in Kurdistan Region.

Gorran previously agreed to take part in the next cabinet, but the details of an accord were waiting for leadership’s approval.

Overnight on Sunday, Gorran’s National Assembly approved the agreement to be signed with the KDP. It includes 30 points, 18 of which are related to joint political work in Erbil, and 12 others connected to the politics in Baghdad.

Signing the political agreement came after seven meetings between KDP and Gorran leadership over the past few months.

Edited by 6ly410
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

ERBIL — Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) and Change Movement (Gorran) on Monday signed a political agreement over the formation of the next government in Kurdistan Region.

Gorran previously agreed to take part in the next cabinet, but the details of an accord were waiting for leadership’s approval.

Overnight on Sunday, Gorran’s National Assembly approved the agreement to be signed with the KDP. It includes 30 points, 18 of which are related to joint political work in Erbil, and 12 others connected to the politics in Baghdad.

BOOM 😎 LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO IQD!!!!

10:44 am CST 20/02/2019

WTI Crude

57.27 +1.45%

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

I always look forward to Weds so I can get caught up on Dinar news! Like many have already stated, after 10+ years in this ride, I look forward to meeting Adam and many others in person. Can someone please let me know how I would change my email address for any announcement? Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Isn’t there a minimum character count for your posts? I’m really surprised that one slipped through! 

*Heading off to check your account settings…

Just messing with you! ;) 

:twothumbs: It’s ALL Good, Adam, ALL The Best!!! :tiphat:

NOW, IF The Bicraqi Iraqi would just get Craqin’.....................

Hey, TODAY’S crude oil futures aught to help!!!

:crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

Signing the political agreement came after seven meetings between KDP and Gorran leadership over the past few months.

So we are all probably wondering the same - WTH -HCL or no......

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

The only thing we can ask for right now is that BOOM ! HCL news. This really feels like the home stretch. It's too late to place your bets once the final home run is hit !

We likey BOOM !!         :twothumbs:   :lol:

Related image
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1