Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Former Iraqi prime minister: ‘Zionist Jews brought us ISIS, terrorism, sectarianism

Pitcher

Former Prime Minister of Iraq Nouri Al-Maliki said in a meeting with educators that aired on Afaq TV (Iraq) on Feb. 12, 2019 that Iraqi society is under “a dangerous attack” in the form of moral depravity that is taking place in the universities and elsewhere. He said that this is a result of a plot by the Zionist Jews.

He further said that they brought ISIS, terrorism and sectarianism to Iraq in an attempt to bring down Iraqi society.

Following are excerpts:

Nouri Al-Maliki: “Let me tell you in all honesty: Our Iraqi society is under a dangerous attack. We hear certain information about cases of moral depravity at the universities and elsewhere. Instead of becoming schools for the leaders of the future, they have become agents of destruction. This is all the result of plots. … The Zionist Jews head those who plot to bring Iraqi society down.

[…]

“They are exerting efforts to thwart everything we have achieved in Iraq. When they saw that we had escaped from the bottleneck, they brought us ISIS, the terrorists and the sectarians.”

https://www.jns.org/former-iraqi-prime-minister-zionist-jews-brought-us-isis-terrorism-sectarianism/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Pitcher said:

He further said that they brought ISIS, terrorism and sectarianism to Iraq in an attempt to bring down Iraqi society.

thanks pitcher i dont know whats wrong with that man's mind but he's got a severe case of psychosis ,, funny part is he was the defense minister among all his other dictator controlling duties when isis rolled into iraq he gave the order to cut and run not fight to protect the country even if all would perish trying , what's worse i can't believe i wasted the effort typing about the man ...

All the best pitcher & all dv'ers

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, Mr. Haney said:

Didn't the U.S. back him up as Prime Minister?

yup and that was another decision that flew off the rails and fast for USA, i'm sure it was planned much different remember the "Future of Iraq Project " there was definitely a plan but the level of corruption in that country was / is insane even one of the best financial minds in Iraq had to flee .... cheers  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, fnbplanet said:

How the heck do you blame another freakin' country for sectarianism in your own country?  Is he saying that the Jews are responsible for the Kurds, Sunnis and Shiites living in the same country and competing to see who the best thieves are?

Poppycock.   ( my "word of the day" )

Webster's definition of "poppycock"----   :bs:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Donziman said:

Can't believe a cia sniper hasn't taken this guy out.

I wish he would at least go to iran where the Jews could

take him out with their next air strike.  By accident of course 

I can’t believe an Iraqi sniper hasn’t taken this nut case out. He has done nothing for Iraq. Just sat on his duff, stealing his country blind... what a sack of crap that man and his family are....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Sometimes, there IS more to the story than just blindly rejecting some things because Israel is mentioned.

Iran gets blamed for everything now, but the details are out there if one dares to search, and those details come from Israel themselves, IDF Chief of Staff Gadi Eisenkot  in their own words they supported the groups in Syria, which logically could be more broad...but I guess whatever one wants to believe...but we should be careful not to deny the facts...for the sake of either politics or religious beliefs...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-01-14/israels-top-commander-finally-admits-role-syrias-invisible-war

The interview constitutes the first time that any current top Israeli military or government official has fully acknowledged sending anything beyond "humanitarian supplies," such as medical aid to Syrian militants seeking to topple the Assad government; and yet it still appears the country's military chief is slow playing the confirmation, only acknowledging the IDF provided "light weapons" — even after years of reporting has definitively uncovered an expansive Israeli program to arm dozens of insurgent groups and pay their salaries, including known affiliates of al-Qaeda in Syria.

This comes after the Syrian government has for years accused Israel of partnering with the west and gulf countries, such as the US, UK, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Turkey of funding and weaponizing an al-Qaeda/ISIS insurgency as part of covert regime change operations aimed at Damascus and its allies Iran and Hezbollah. Since then, countries like Qatar have come forward to reveal just how vast their covert role in fueling the Syrian war really was, which we covered in our story, In Shocking, Viral Interview, Qatar Confesses Secrets Behind Syrian War.

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Jim1cor13 said:

Sometimes, there IS more to the story than just blindly rejecting some things because Israel is mentioned.

Thanks for your post jim1cor13 , and that's what's great about differing opinions we all have one imo Israel will have a important destiny they have not met yet , from Pharaoh to Hitler to modern day countries claiming a desire to wipe the country from the face of the earth all have failed , politics religion are just mans ways of controlling the masses in some ways , remember the King of the Jews did not care for either while on the earth , I didn't want to hijack the thread and meant nothing personal and if not appropriate could a mod delete this ...

cheers dv we wait