Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa

1-23-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   ... an agreement has been made over a month ago to pay out the HCL funds to the average citizen and do it now. Yes, now, ...not months from now. The constitution states it and we know for a FACT the law was already passed to implement it in parliament in 2018. This is way overdue. The pressure from the protestors is another reason why they must finally go ahead with this project...this is part of the “reforms” they are talking about and want... But there is still the problem with Iran funneling funds to Iran and so this issue is the obstacle... and will continue to be the obstacle until president Trump can resolve this Iranian influence in Iraq. This is not going to change overnight but now we see the path to progress...(post 1 of 2)... 

1-23-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   These stipends must come out as close to the 1:1 rate with US dollar as possible as this is the way they set it up to go. This means that they will have to move ahead with the “project to delete the zeros” in order to do this. Yes, these stipends are a triggering mechanism for the RV. It is all part of the same plan and inter-connected...(post 2 of 2)...

1-23-2020   Newshound  Guru Kaperoni    ...guru MarkZ is telling his follows that his crew is at the redemption centers ready to go. LOL.  There are NO redemption centers...If the CBI decides to raise the value based on sound monetary policy, I'm sure we will learn about ways in which we can exchange our dinar through financial institutions or market makers (currency dealers). All this other stuff from the guru's is just nonsense.

• By ronscarpa
      1-23-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   ...Iraq does NOT yet have new prime minister...President Saleh simply announced he has a viable candidate and might nominate him once he arrives from Davos Forum at the end of the week...One rumor is that the citizens want Ali Abdul Amir Allawi and NOT Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi that the President of Iraq chose. This may come to be the final truth but for now Saleh picked Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi not Ali Abdul Amir Allawi. We just have to wait and watch what happens... I believe Ali Abdul Amir Allawi will eventually end up with the nomination.

1-23-2020   Newshound Guru Chattels   Article quote: "If Iraq complies with the sanctions, it could paralyze their electricity sector, which relies heavily on Iranian imports. However, if the country ignores the sanctions after the exemption expires, they could be hit with secondary sanctions, including restricted access to crucial US accounts. Washington is considering blocking Iraq ’s access to a $35 billion US-based account where Baghdad holds its oil revenues, according to Agence France-Presse. This account contributes to 90% of the national budget."   The foregoing is confirmation of our explanation of the currency account...[Reference Trump interview video  1-11-2020]... 

• By ronscarpa
      1-23-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff    ...one particular guru...is saying that the timing at which they put in the prime minister has everything to do with the timing of the rate change...that basically once they put in a prime minister that roughly within a month that's when the rate is gonna change.  That's not the case...  Both the demonstrations along with Iran and along with the Prime Minister is just all coincidence.   Those scenarios have nothing to do with the timing of the rate change.  That's been scheduled since early last year...Who's in charge of the rate change?  Donald Trump...(Post 1 of 2).. . more to come.

1-23-2020   Intel Guru Frank26  ...President Trump is more deeply involved in monetary reform of the dinar in Iraq...what if he told the Central Bank of Iraq it's time for you to stop using the American dollar.  Play fairly.  Does that sound familiar?  The way that you do that is stopping your auctions...IMO what Donald Trump did with the central bank of Iraq just recently was to give them a time-frame that specified a date with a "no later than " end date...

I wonder where these guys come up with these outrageous opinions. If the American President had the power to cause any RI/RV obama would have done it and pat himself on the back...! JMHO ..... RON
    • By ronscarpa
      1-22-2020   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   When I bought Iraqi dinar for the first time, I will admit that I was not nearly as knowledgeable about it as I am today.  Over the years, I have continued to learn about it, educating myself and sharing that education, and I am more confident than ever that this will end with a good profit.  The year 2020 continues to shape up as a GREAT year for it, too! ...My friends, this situation is unfolding before our eyes... I have a strong feeling that the Dinar news is going to get much more exciting, very soon.  Taken from a site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts them. 

1-22-2020   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   Article quote:  "Iraqi President Barham Salih tells President Donald Trump “These are challenging times, and United States has been a partner to #Iraq and in the war against ISIS” and stresses common interests in the region."  There is a bit of talk about the USofA interfering, influencing, or otherwise controlling Iraq. This holds some truth... My opinion is that Trump may not be directly responsible for Iraq's RV, but Iraq is being pushed to move away from Iran, and that is a good thing. Articles like these are pretty solid evidence that Iraq wishes to stay on our good side, and all that nonsense about Iraq "wanting US troops out immediately" was just that: nonsense.  Taken from a site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts them. 

Adam's full chat can be found on the Chat Logs Forum as: Adam Montana Weekly 22 January 2020 
    • By ronscarpa
      1-22-2020   Newshound Guru Jeff    ...a lot of BS is coming out right now.  They're doing that to mislead us because we're getting closer to the finish line.  On Monday they came out saying that they nominated a prime minister and then today Salih says he withdrew it because political bloc's did not agree.  Now Salih is going to Davos, Switzerland to meet with Trump.  So after that Salih says he's going too appoint or nominate a new P.M.  So we're waiting now on Thursday until we get a new P.M.  We'll have to see how that goes.  Lots of BS in the news coming out right now so it's hard and challenging to really focus on the news but that's all by design...

1-22-2020   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   If the dinar is ever going to go up in value it will be as a result of Iraq implementing laws for investment and investors coming to participate in the rebuilding. Only then can the dinar begin to appreciate as a result...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.