Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
pokerplayer

Trumps Clean Sweep !!

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Well let me see, I am a marine and very proud of the service I gave to my country. However if I was raised a child billionaire I can assure you I would never have joined the Marines or any other branch of the service. There would be far more ways that I could be useful.

 

Really, that didn't stop John McCain, George Bush... Those guys were heroes, Trump is a fraud... And when his taxes come out you will see how much of a fraud he is... Have read the statements by the Deutsche Bank?

 

Deutsche Bank officials were worried enough that President Donald Trump might default on loans after he was elected that the institution considered extending the repayment dates, according to a Bloomberg News report Wednesday.

The Trump Organization had about $340 million in outstanding loans that were to come due in 2023 and 2024, or potentially in the president's second term should he win re-election in 2020. Bank officials worried about the optics of collecting from a sitting president, so they considered pushing out the due dates to 2025, the report said.

Ultimately, the bank apparently decided against taking actions for reasons that are not clear, opting instead to not do any additional business with Trump.

  • Downvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

John McCain and George Bush were never billionaires, nor were they ever Republicans or conservatives. War is always fought by poor people at the behest of the wealthy. Like it or not that's what it is, which is why I'm so ostensibly against it.

This thread was a pro Trump thread, I will not respond to you in this thread anymore because I'm not going to allow you to derail what was started.

There is a thread just for Trump hating, please be kind and use it.

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gee BA yet another thread thrown under the bus. Well so much for this thread now as I doubt people are going to read those disparaging comments.I don't know why you and your sidekick always seem to want to tear down threads.

 

  Just saying,  pp

  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pokerplayer said:

Gee BA yet another thread thrown under the bus. Well so much for this thread now as I doubt people are going to read those disparaging comments.I don't know why you and your sidekick always seem to want to tear down threads.

 

  Just saying,  pp

 

I just commented on the photo... How I found it to be fantasy... It was the hate crew who had to make it more than that... I could say the sky was blue and the hate crew would attack me...

 

Just sayin'

B/A

  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

 

I just commented on the photo... How I found it to be fantasy... It was the hate crew who had to make it more than that... I could say the sky was blue and the hate crew would attack me...

 

Just sayin'

B/A

Poor poor you, you're so abused. How is it you and your Sidekick do not understand that it is your extreme negative comments about anything Trump that is hatred?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Poor poor you, you're so abused. How is it you and your Sidekick do not understand that it is your extreme negative comments about anything Trump that is hatred?

 

And there it is... What 4 minutes? 

 

B/A

  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

 

And there it is... What 4 minutes? 

 

B/A

 

Bwahahahahahahaha  :lol:  I guess if "sidekick" is viewed in the same manner as Canada being the "sidekick" of the United States, that's not so bad.  :D

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

Gee BA yet another thread thrown under the bus. Well so much for this thread now as I doubt people are going to read those disparaging comments.I don't know why you and your sidekick always seem to want to tear down threads.

 

  Just saying,  pp

 

You know, out of respect for you, and the fact that we left our personal differences with each other behind, I stayed away from this thread......you should have simply left the "sidekick" i.e. me, remark, out of the conversation.  ;)

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Truth be known Shabs, I agree with the first 90 % of your comment. The sidekick part was not meant for you at all, but I can see why you mistakingly assumed that.

 

  No Harm, No Foul. Even still I will plus 1 ya for commenting.

 

  pp

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Truth be known Shabs, I agree with the first 90 % of your comment. The sidekick part was not meant for you at all, but I can see why you mistakingly assumed that.

 

  No Harm, No Foul. Even still I will plus 1 ya for commenting.

 

  pp

 

Please accept my apology......LGD saddled me with the belittling "sidekick" title a while back and he mentioned it again in this thread in the same context, so I made an unfortunate assumption you were talking about me.  Have a good day, PP.  :peace:

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

Please accept my apology......LGD saddled me with the belittling "sidekick" title a while back and he mentioned it again in this thread in the same context, so I made an unfortunate assumption you were talking about me.  Have a good day, PP.  :peace:

 

GO RV, then BV

I'm SERIOUSLY beginning to question your IQ level. The term sidekick is not a belittling term. At least not when I'm using it. It is an affectionate affirmation. Please refrain from ever accusing me of belittling you again, I have in the past made this very clear to you already.

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm SERIOUSLY beginning to question your IQ level. The term sidekick is not a belittling term. At least not when I'm using it. It is an affectionate affirmation. Please refrain from ever accusing me of belittling you again, I have in the past made this very clear to you already.

 

Well then, as long as you're laying down a heartfelt request, let me make one of my own......I don't view your "sidekick" label of me as an affectionate affirmation, just as I didn't the first time you did it......so, Please refrain from ever referring to me in that manner again.  I'm SERIOUSLY beginning to question your IQ level for not understanding this the first time.  Thanks in advance.

 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

John McCain and George Bush were never billionaires,

 

I don't know about McCain... At least until he married into the Anheuser-Busch money. But Bush was a billionaire by the time GW got his cushy National Guard assignment...

 

B/A

  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MODS, can you lock down this thread please ? My original Intent has gone off the rails. This is not saying anything bad about any of the posters, just I guess it has run it's course earlier than I wanted.

 

  Cheers, pp

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2019 at 6:25 PM, pokerplayer said:

image.png.b13e50ffc08d1e127c2ccd5f70d3ddc8.png

I love this !  Thanks PP for all of them! Trump 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, fancy said:

I love this !  Thanks PP for all of them! Trump 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Thxs fancy, glad you enjoyed it   :) 

 

   pp

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Gee BA yet another thread thrown under the bus. Well so much for this thread now as I doubt people are going to read those disparaging comments.I don't know why you and your sidekick always seem to want to tear down threads.

 

  Just saying,  pp

Right!  I was enjoying it

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a Moderator here I would like to add my opinion at this time. I know that it can be really frustrating having threads continually 

run of the rails by those with something more than an agenda. But I would respectfully ask that everyone remember we all are 

entitled to our personal opinions. This thread was, in my view, one of the more enjoyable. And I would like to ask my fellow Mods 

to allow this to continue. I think that we can all understand the need to express ourselves in colorful and thought provoking ways.

  • Thanks 4
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As a Moderator here I would like to add my opinion at this time. I know that it can be really frustrating having threads continually 

run of the rails by those with something more than an agenda. But I would respectfully ask that everyone remember we all are 

entitled to our personal opinions. This thread was, in my view, one of the more enjoyable. And I would like to ask my fellow Mods 

to allow this to continue. I think that we can all understand the need to express ourselves in colorful and thought provoking ways.

 

A plus from me, LGD

  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, slb said:

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text

 

Sorry, I can only give out 1 trophy, cause that's a gooder  slb !!

 

   pp

Edited by pokerplayer
spelling, what else ? lol
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.