Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Evening Guru Opinions @ 6:10 PM EST - 2/16/2019

2-16-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ    I was told years ago during the Obama administration that the RV/GCR needed a 3-day weekend and a national emergency to release it.  They might need the ability to close the borders when this goes.  That administration and the Bush administration did not want the reset.  The Trump administration is pushing for it.  I am very excited for this weekend...so many things I was told we needed are lined up right now...I was told there may be one more document that President Trump needs to sign today to release the paymasters funds.  Hopefully we will know more by the end of tonight...a lot of anticipations for today through Tuesday...I am hearing  WF is release bank and HSBC as well...800#'s will be out soon and we should be in the banks by Tuesday...(post 1 of 2....more to come)... :bs:

2-16-2019   Intel Guru ADMINBILL   "Another Saturday night and we ain't got no money..." love Sam Cooke.  It's still a great day so keep your spirits elevated and a grin on your face. From my sources it shouldn't be long before the [grin] becomes much bigger.

2-16-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article...December 10, 2014:  "RAFIDAIN BANK IN DHI QAR CONFIRMS THAT THE INTRODUCTION OF ATM DEPENDS ON THE CURRENCY"   Quote:  "...the introduction of ATM in the markets and banks ARE SUBJECT TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE DECISION TO DELETE ZEROS FROM THE IRAQI CURRENCY... ...don’t anyone tell me that bringing these ATMs online and filling them with dinar is not part of the plan of project to delete the zeros. Here is the article in black and white...Here is the proof.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2-16-2019   Intel Guru MarkZ  :jester: I am still hearing there will be no taxes on Dinar and dong exchanges...:bs: There is a tax treaty involved with this. ????? [Always consult with your tax professional at the appropriate time] ...Waiting for news out of Iraq...hopefully we will hear by tonight. Expecting to see news from [Guru] Frank26...he is the best source on Iraq...expecting a whole lot out of CBI today...I am also hearing there will be great security at the bank..and in the parking lot...I am not worried about security...There is a good chance I will be doing another update today.  Based on what I'm hearing and reading...As far as rates I am hearing :bs: street rate dinar 4.43 dong..2.20 to 2.25. Hopefully I will know more later today...(post 2 of 2)...from above.

I almost didn't want to post this guy's stuff, but it is still out there. There are always guys (:jester:) like this trying to be FIRST with some big news, to be important - always without foundation. In essence, a B.S. Rumor...! :confused2: I think I'm gonna be sick...! :drunk: RON

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Based on what I'm hearing and reading...As far as rates I am hearing :bs: street rate dinar 4.43 dong..2.20 to 2.25. Hopefully I will know more later today...(post 2 of 2)...from above.

I almost didn't want to post this guy's stuff, but it is still out there. There are always guys (:jester:) like this trying to be FIRST with some big news, to be important - always without foundation. In essence, a B.S. Rumor...! :confused2: I think I'm gonna be sick...! :drunk: RON

Hell at those rate on the VND I will have to be looking for my own island and a Bigger boat to get me there

Then again it looks like Delta (Manny) Scooped Frank or frank is just trying to horn in on some of Delta's Action

2-16-2019   Intel Guru Frank26   Article:  "Customs: We will begin the unification of customs procedures at all ports as of tomorrow"   CAN YOU SAY INTERNATIONALISM ?   YES I CAN...SO CAN IRAQ!!  AND BTW...TOLD YOU SO...LOL.

2-16-2019    Intel Guru Delta   Article:  "Customs: We will begin the unification of customs procedures at all ports as of tomorrow"   Mawazine News.  published the new pricing of customs in all ports of Iraq custom base on international code...pricing base on international code.

***************************************************************************************

Ya just have to wonder what these Guru's qare up too.....Frank a few weeks ago was all broke up as WS had Bone Cancer and has had it for over a year and now after a $1300.00 donation drive he had surgery and is fine....Other than WS sold all his holdings in Iraq (Bank Holdings no less)

I pray none of these Guru's I ever have the misery to run across......

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the most remotely believable rumor of a quote on VND I heard was from Breitlings own empirical study. He said that was his job for a time.  Empirical Studies of countries. .02 cents .04 was stretching it . He said that is all the country could support . But this was several years ago before Vietnams economy was booming like today ... ?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1