Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Jussie Smollett Lawyered Up, FBI Involved?! Dude May Be In Serious Trouble!

Santa's note;

I'd like to say that he needs better lawyers 

but in today's America the Left are 

FREE FROM JUSTICE

And we're supposed to believe some evil nut job in the 

:facepalm1:Coast Guard is a republican:facepalm1:

PEOPLE THIS IS THE DEEP STATE

Jussie Smollett Hoax: He Did Not Act Alone, Sources Say It goes all the way up to Obama

February 23, 2019 Mike Adams

Jussie-Smollett-Obamas-600-600x381.jpg

(Natural News) The Jussie Smollett hate crime hoax was planned at the highest levels of the (Obama) deep state and was intended to foment a race war across America, say multiple sources across the independent media. The official explanation that Smollett “masterminded” (if you can call it that) the hate crime hoax because he wanted a pay raise for his work as an actor on Empire just doesn’t hold water. He is reportedly being paid $65K per episode, bringing in more than $1.1 million per year. Yet we are supposed to believe he would risk his entire career (and significant earnings) to try to push for an increase in his pay?

It doesn’t add up, and several independent media investigators are already starting to dig deeper into the Smollett fiasco. Dave Hodges of The Commonsense Show, for example, writes that a

Confidential Informant (CI) says a deep state federal agent was

actively involved in plotting the hate crime hoax. Via Dave Hodges:

I am in receipt of a federal agency source who claims that they have knowledge that the staged attack upon Smollette had the participation of a federal agent, but not necessarily the federal agency to which he/she belonged…

The obvious purpose of this fake attack was to promote heated racial division and to bring into drama the participation of LGBT political interests because Smollette is admittedly ***. This also has the fingerprints of George Soros because this is just the kind of thing he does repeatedly to promote civil discord by manufacturing racial incidents and promoting them to incite racial division that culminates in violent public protests.

Embedded video

Powerful words from Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson.

"This morning, I come to you... as a black man who spent his entire life living in the city of Chicago... Jussie Smollett took advantage of the pain and anger of racism to promote his career."

It goes all the way up to Obama, reports Jones

Similarly, Alex Jones from InfoWars announced live on the air this morning that a high-level government source informed him that this attack was crafted and pushed by the Obama deep state. Indeed, the whole thing smacks of precisely the kind of “community organizing” that Obama is well known to coordinate and promote.

Remember: Everything the Left does is rooted in fakery and fraud.

Even the Russia collusion narrative is a complete hoax. “Hands up don’t shoot” was a hoax. The “train rape” claims against Kavanaugh were a hoax. Many observers say the Charlottesville vehicle attack was instigated or staged, too. Barack Obama and Eric Holder tried to pull off a massive gun crime hoax with Operation Fast and Furious, and there are elements of nearly every mass shooting that raise huge questions about the authenticity of the reports surrounding those events (such as the fact that Broward County sheriff’s deputies were ordered to stand down outside the school and did nothing while the shooting took place).

From gun control to toppling Trump, every goal of the radical Left is consistently pushed with the help of faked elements or false flag events. As Alex Jones explained today, “This is an Obama operation,” referring to the Smollett false flag, for which Smollett has now been charged with a felony. Smollett even faked the hate letter he mailed to himself, according to Chicago police.

The Jussie Smollett story is nowhere near over… it has only just begun

Never forget that the fake news left-wing media

said anyone who didn’t believe Smollett’s original claims was a “conspiracy theorist.”

This is how they attempt to shut down any questioning of the false flag hate crime hoax.

As a matter of fact, those who questioned Smollett’s hoax were the real journalists, while those promoting the hoax were the fakers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Just so everyone is clear on my stance on this issue, I don't think Jussie Smollett was involved in a conspiracy that goes all the way up to Obama...at this point I have seen no circumstantial evidence to even point in this direction.

I believe the $3,500 check is all the evidence that I need to confirm this was a very poorly planned Hate Crime Hoax by Jussie Smollett and Jussie Smollett alone.

Indy

• Upvote 1

Jussie Smollett Showed My Inner Prejudice | MyTwoCents

Deep reflections from someone on the LEFT after Jussie Smollett Hoax information comes out...did you jump to conclusions prior to all the information came out like this person?

Indy

• Upvote 1

Jussie Smollett Indicted On 16 Charges | Trump Fan Network

When I first saw that 16 felony charges were being leveled, I asked myself what other things did he do? They are reporting that all the news media interviews that he did and lied over and over about the incident are also indicteable offesenses...Yikes!

Looks like they are bringing the hammer.

Indy

Edited by Indraman

2 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Just like any good commie would think.  Take Venezuela, cuba, Russia, to name a few. Obamma said if he had another term in office he could have finished the job he started. Thank God he didn't get that chance. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

So Smollett is off the hook.......real back story is Michelle Obama........just connect the dots....

The Obama's wanted the whole thing turned over to the FBI.......they may think they still have the DOJ/FBI in their back pocket.....

Instead....they just got to the Prosecutor.....who was heavily funded by Soros in 2016.....

It just gets dirtier all the time.......another nail in the coffin for the left......CL

There was outside influence on the case.

“The Chicago Police Union want a federal investigation into Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx’s handling of Smollett’s case after text messages revealed she was communicating with Jussie Smollett’s relatives and supporters about their concerns over his case.”

The “Smollett family friend,” the report said, was Tina Tchen, who wrote to Foxx: “Hi Kim – I sent an email to your work address I think as well. I wanted to give you a call on behalf of Jussie Smollett and family who I know. They have concerns about the investigation. I am on an 8 am flight to nyc but please call me before then. I land about 1015 Chicago time. My cell is [redacted]. Many thanks!”

The report pointed out that Tchen is former first lady Michelle Obama’s former aide.

“I’ll keep you posted,” she wrote after the message: “Spoke to the superintendent earlier, he made the ask. Trying to figure out logistics.”

The Chicago Tribune reported Foxx had asked police to let the FBI handle the case after being contacted by Tchen but later recused herself from the case because of the contacts.

The political connections didn’t end there.

George Soros gave $408,000 to a PAC that was supporting Foxx.

The donation took place in 2016 when Soros was investing heavily in “progressive” candidates in various prosecutorial positions.

• Thanks 1