Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 3:45 PM EST - 2/15/2019

2-15-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   The RV train is still chugging along, with nothing but positive steam powering these updates...suffice it to say that we're in a pretty spot! NOTHING has detracted from the good news on HCL.  WE STILL have momentum on the budget, which is currently WAY AHEAD OF NORMAL. And I'll sweeten it up just a little bit with this - you remember that $60 mark I mentioned about a month ago?  YEP, STILL GOING THE RIGHT WAY!  Oil is creeping up on $56 as I write this.  That's halfway to my mark of $60...and going strong! ...(post 1 of 2)...More to Come... 

2-15-2019   Intel Guru Bruce   [via PinkRoses]  ...Let’s start with Iraq...Their ATMs are lined up and ready to go...they are finally going to activate their ATM machines...So that would mean the ATM machines will be able to take Iraqi dinar, USTN, our new dollars, and be able to convert those also to Iraqi dinar also. That is supposed to start on Saturday...we will see how that comes out. ...I think the oil and gas law is to be put into action and into law...I believe the voting is done on that. It has been done for weeks now, but as far as implementation of that law...it should occur Sunday or Monday in Iraq.  ...(post 1 of 2)... 

2-15-2019   Intel Guru Bruce   ...let’s talk about screen rates today...as far as we are concerned rates are on the screens. They are moving up.  The UN Operational Rate pages are available for the 15th and the 1st of the month...So those come up and should be good with our new rates for these many currencies we know and talk about, and should be applicable tomorrow, February 15th, be the effective date for the rates that are populating now.  I think we have finally came to the end of this ride. ...I am excited about what could happen between now and Monday. Everybody just stay tuned...(post 2 of 2)... 

2-15-2019   Intel Guru RayRen98   Iraq TV is broadcasting the United Nations giving Iraq a warning that further severe repercussions could result of their delay in forming their government.  The Deputy to Parliament reportedly stated that all of the recovered money would be pointless to Iraq if it is not based on international rates thus enabling them to compete with the rest of world.  ...Rates are again visible to some bank sources...Zim $0.24 - Dinar $4.43 - Dong $1.37  :bs: TIME WILL TELL what happens next..!

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

2-15-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana    I'm actually very pleased to see the steady growth of oil, rather than a sudden spike. This "controlled growth" is exactly what I would want if I were Captain of the CBI, because it shows stability in the main area that needs it.  All of these things are coming together for us, creating the perfect situation. Obviously things can, and will, come up. I don't have an exact date for you, and I never will. But that sure won't stop me from being excited about what we're in the middle of right now!  Overall, things are just looking dandy...(post 2 of 2)... :twothumbs:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

4 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

I know most of the Guru posts are BS but I don't mind reading them . I always give Luigi and Ron Trophy's as they always don't mind putting it out there.

pp

You have a good heart PP

Check out an article I'm going to post in world currency thread shortly 

• Upvote 1