Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Trash Obama Thread

P.S. Obama's lawyers told Clapper and whats his name to send a FBI Spy to Europe, get all friendly with  Papadopoulos slide him some cash, and tell him Russians have  trash on Trump and HRC emails . Surprise when the TSA couldn't find the marked money when he came through Customs.  Since he didn't keep the money, stating he left it in his Hotel Room or something.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Pizza Gate?  Esta que ? Obama-gate,  Comey-gate, Clapper-gate I understand that.

Conspiracies... Not worth the effort to type... People need to come off the opinion pieces they accept as news. If it's on youtube it is probably someone rambling to hear themselves talk... And hoping to catch a few guppies along the way.

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Good article Yota, Obama needs to shut up for sure but I think he will be talking his A** off real soon.

He will blame everyone but himself. I’m sure he will blame Bush for creating an economic mess and he’ll blame Trump by calling him a RACIST!!!

You watch him and his stooges play that RACE card. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

Good article Yota, Obama needs to shut up for sure but I think he will be talking his A** off real soon.

He will blame everyone but himself. I’m sure he will blame Bush for creating an economic mess and he’ll blame Trump by calling him a RACIST!!!

You watch him and his stooges play that RACE card. 

Well, the good olde Race Card again.....Prosecute his White A$$.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Thank you for the article CL. Dems are in panic mode and they should be.  How stupid to think they could get away with a Coup and how arrogant to think the the other side wouldn’t fight back.  This will get very real for our Liberal friends.  Trump will go down in history as the man who drained the swamp of the unlawful DC crowd.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Trey Gowdy Leaks Evidence Showing Hillarious Clinton Betrayed America

Trey Gowdy just officially ended Hillarious Clinton’s reign of terror. Gowdy has credibility because he ran a tight ship in Congress and was well respected by both sides of the aisle.

He also went on Fox News and told POTUS to stop acting guilty regarding his Mueller trashing comments, so no can accuse him of group-think.

He called it as he saw it when he was in Congress, and he is doing the same now.

And he just named Hillarious Clinton’s henchman as prime suspects behind the hoax to take down Trump. Leaving America with one question: what did she know and when did she know it.

From The Daily Caller: Former Republican South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy claimed Tuesday the FBI cited articles and information from longtime Clinton fixer Sidney Blumenthal as corroboration for claims made in the Steele dossier, a scenario the former congressman called “a problem.”

In an interview with Fox News’ Martha Maccallum, Gowdy said when he was still in Congress, he saw an FBI spreadsheet that laid out all of the specific claims in the dossier, which former British spy Christopher Steele authored.

The spreadsheet also cited information the FBI believed corroborated Steele’s salacious report, he said.

“I’ve seen the spreadsheet, Martha, I have seen each factual assertion listed in that dossier, and then I’ve seen the FBI’s justification.

And when you’re citing newspaper articles as corroboration for a factual assertion that you have made, you don’t need an FBI agent to go do a Google search,” said Gowdy, who served on the House Intelligence Committee and is a Fox News contributor.

“When the name Sidney Blumenthal is included as part of your corroboration, and when you’re the world’s leading law enforcement agency, you have a problem.”

https://explainlife.com/trey-gowdy-leaks-evidence-showing-Hillarious-clinton-betrayed-america-14522/

Gowdy did not further explain how the FBI used information from Blumenthal, but his claim could be a potential bombshell as investigators probe the FBI’s use of the dossier in its investigation of possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian government.

Congressional Republicans have accused the FBI of improperly relying on the unverified dossier to obtain surveillance warrants against former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

The have also faulted the FBI for failing to tell surveillance court judges that Steele was investigating the Trump campaign on behalf of the Clinton campaign and DNC.

Blumenthal, who is one of the Clintons’ closest political allies, was involved in shopping around a report that contained some of the same allegations about Donald Trump that were included in Steele’s document.

That eight-page report was authored by Cody Shearer, another longtime Clinton insider who is close friends with Blumenthal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Bill Barr Is Now Working On Hanging Brennan and Clapper Out To Dry

May 16, 2019

2019-05-16_11-28-27.jpg

Former federal prosecutor Joe DiGenova appeared on the Ingraham Angle last night where he revealed that the man appointed by U.S. Attorney General William Barr to investigate the origins of the FBI’s surveillance operation targeting Donald Trump and his campaign associates, John Durham, has already convened a grand jury.

DiGenovaDurham’s appointment means that the already occurred meetings between the attorney general, the CIA director, and the director of national intelligence have now focused like a laser that the core of this conspiracy began with John Brennan in London and D.C. and the Democratic National Committee.

This is serious business and for the first time, I now believe that some of these guys are going to go to prison.

DiGenova was just warming up.  The information he revealed just moments later informs us why Democrats are casting so much shade in Barr’s direction.

Durham has already used a grand jury in Connecticut.

They’ve already gotten documents.  He’s already talked to the intel people.

Durham has been working for a couple of months.

The bottom line is this.  This is now big time. This is where Brennan needs five lawyers.

Then, this afternoon, Investigative reporter Paul Sperry revealed that Durham has already moved beyond looking at the FBI as the original source for the Spygate investigation:

https://explainlife.com/bill-barr-is-now-working-on-hanging-brennan-and-clapper-out-to-dry-14526/

• Thanks 4

John Yoo: Democrats Should Be Petrified, Barr Knows What They Did and Will Bring Them To Justice

May 16, 2019

2019-05-16_11-36-09.jpg

Former Deputy Assistant Attorney General of the Office of Legal Counsel, John Yoo, spoke to Fox News’ Laura Ingraham regarding his opinion on John Durham’s appointment to begin investigating the phony allegations of collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign and Russia.

DavidHarrisJr.com explains that “Yoo said that Barr would not have hired such a high profile US Attorney unless he believed that crimes were committed by those supporting Hillarious Clinton. He also said that the Democrats should be very scared. Durham was appointed as a Special Prosecutor by Janet Reno to clean up the FBI office in Boston, and he did just that. The man gets results.”

Via The Gateway Pundit:

Former Deputy Assistant US Attorney General in the Office of Legal Counsel John Yoo joined Laura Ingraham on The Ingraham Angle on Monday night.

Earlier tonight Attorney General Bill Barr assigned top special prosecutor John Durham to investigate the origins of the Russia probe.

John Durham, a US Attorney in Connecticut will examine the origins of Spygate according to a new report by The New York Times, citing two sources familiar with the matter.

John Yoo told Laura Democrats should be very worried tonight.

Yoo stated, “If I were the Democrats I would be quite worried. And the reason why is by appointing a US attorney Attorney General Barr is essentially signaling that he thinks it’s possible that criminal violations occurred in the start of the whole investigation into any kind of Trump-Russia collusion. As Judge Starr said there is already an inspector general investigation that’s been going on that’s going to come to a conclusion. That’s what you’d do if you were just interested in reforming… But you wouldn’t go with a US attorney like Durham or someone of his stature unless the Attorney General thinks actually something criminal might have happened.”

• Thanks 4

53 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Pizza Gate.  Now that was the dumbest story of all time. Talk about fake new!!

Sorry Pitcher but Pizza Gate is not a dumb story, it is a very sick and twisted group of people that has existed for decades in the shadows. No one knew about the dealing that were going on from Hawaii, to the east coast and across the United States all the way back to D.C.

I had a friend that lived with demon because of these people and I really looked into it and that is all I will say.

It is way to flippin dark and it goes way deep and right to the top of those that one would never believed and that is about all I will say.

Pizza Gate was a name given to the story to somewhat discredit anyone looking into them. Comet Ping Pong is another....Quick toss it out there now that they were caught so people wold label it a Internet Conspiracy, Fake News.

The only thing Fake about it is No One wants the Truth about what has been going on for years and I will say would most likely continue had Hillarious been elected.

Now it seems there is a new Sheriff and he means business.

Enough said about it but watch the news.

In 30 some years I have never seen Raids and Busts the size that is happening today yet now there seems to be a huge bust at least monthly where no one cared to look before.

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/multistate-child-exploitation-operation-bust-leads-to-82-arrests-17-rescues-officials-say?fbclid=IwAR1HaHSy_Qhdd2dJfzfeImMwsZaBGUih2tnl66OEVjMrkvLRWVBWlkxpEZ4

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Karsten, I understand that there are evil people who are into pedophilia and I’m glad they are breaking up the ring leaders.  

I read the the story about HRC and I’m having a hard time believing she was the ringleader.  Do you have any articles or info that proves she was truly in on that deal.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Pitcher said:

Karsten, I understand that there are evil people who are into pedophilia and I’m glad they are breaking up the ring leaders.  

I read the the story about HRC and I’m having a hard time believing she was the ringleader.  Do you have any articles or info that proves she was truly in on that deal.  

Pitcher......Honestly this subject should just go away and I shouldn't have said what I did. There is a lot of stuff out there and a lot of sick people are going down if the trend continues....

Just leave this alone as you and most really want to go there and hope it all come out in the end and I think it will.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Pretty deep subject, probably why the Burnt Epstein Island down, Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker, Katie Couric, George Stephanopoulos, and Woody Allen are some other celebrities that have reportedly traveled and partied with Epstein in the past. Bill Clinton flew on Epstein’s private plane, dubbed ‘The Lolita Express’ by the press, 26 times. After Epstein’s arrest in July 2006, federal tax records show Epstein donated $25,000 to the Clinton Foundation that year.” https://newspunch.com/jeffrey-epstein-pedo-island-burns/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

... Somehow this slipped under the radar and wasn't really reported .... but on Friday there was a minor earthquake in the Caribbean .... and guess what ?? Jeffrey Epstein's private island, Little St. James Island, aka Orgy Island, burned to the ground. No other islands in the area caught fire and burned ... just Epstein's island. Hmmm. Evidence up in smoke? You decide.

See:

http://yournewswire.com/jeffrey-epstein-pedo-island-burns/

http://nyeveningnews.com/2018/04/09/jeffrey-epsteins-pedo-island-burns-to-the-ground/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Im pretty big on Twitter, we have not yet, seen or heard, what is about to come out. Some will laugh, I feel the darkness is about to be exposed and it is not the Twilight Zone either. Probably why Trump has been holding back. Im hearing we are not far off ,,Guess we will Sea!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Conspiracies... Not worth the effort to type... People need to come off the opinion pieces they accept as news. If it's on youtube it is probably someone rambling to hear themselves talk... And hoping to catch a few guppies along the way.

B/A

Pizzagate, a conspiracy theory that went viral during the 2016 Pres Election that certain deep staters were patronizing a child sex trafficking ring run out of a DC pizza ring by WJC & HRC. The pizza ace was named Ping Pong Pizza. But this here stuff is not a debunked conspracy therory. Well the only part of it is a debunked conspiracy theory is the part that had/has all Democrats claiming Trump Colluded with The Russians to rig and win the 2016 POTUS election. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, new york kevin said:

Pizzagate, a conspiracy theory that went viral during the 2016 Pres Election that certain deep staters were patronizing a child sex trafficking ring run out of a DC pizza ring by WJC & HRC. The pizza ace was named Ping Pong Pizza. But this here stuff is not a debunked conspracy therory. Well the only part of it is a debunked conspiracy theory is the part that had/has all Democrats claiming Trump Colluded with The Russians to rig and win the 2016 POTUS election. 

Exactly Kevin, I pray these POS pay for their crimes, I still cant forget the story of the police detectives in New York that were surveying Anthony Weiners laptop and found the evidence, Hillarious and Huma, amongst others, wont go into what I read they saw! made them so sick and nauseated they went into the hallways and puked. And to think Weiner was released today from a half way house!!! I bet he is dead within a few months, the liddle stooge is going to rat on them all. Gosh, I didnt need to get started on this, waiting for our investment to hit is just a piece of the big puzzle..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2