Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Trash Obama Thread

My dear sweet brother I can almost guarantee you that this thread won't get nearly as much 

traction as the Trump thread simply because most of us never hated Obama. 
We just hated what he was doing. There is a difference that those on the left simply seem not 

to comprehend. 

What Obama was doing was despicable, but I have little doubt that he truly believed he was right.

And that I can respect.

• Thanks 5
  • Downvote 2

7 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

My dear sweet brother I can almost guarantee you that this thread won't get nearly as much 

traction as the Trump thread simply because most of us never hated Obama. 
We just hated what he was doing. There is a difference that those on the left simply seem not 

to comprehend. 

What Obama was doing was despicable, but I have little doubt that he truly believed he was right.

And that I can respect.

Amen !

CL

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Obama is gone... Like him or not he is irrelevant to our current situation. I think we should change this to Pelosi Haters... Then we could all agree on some of that!!!

B/A

Sure he's gone....but his policy still has negative affects.....so it is relevant today.....FATCA comes to mind at this moment....if you want a list it can be provided.....CL

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Sure he's gone....but his policy still has negative affects.....so it is relevant today.....FATCA comes to mind at this moment....if you want a list it can be provided.....CL

How about the painfully lingering effects of Obama care? And the fact that now millions of Americans who once had

Health insurance now don't. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Obama is gone... Like him or not he is irrelevant to our current situation. I think we should change this to Pelosi Haters... Then we could all agree on some of that!!!

B/A

Nope wrong again.....the right listened to the comic relief crowd for 8 friggin years under Barry O about GW. Also Barry really never was relevant...but he's now out on campaign trail trashin the current POTUS....what a class act

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 8:39 AM, bostonangler said:

Funny how those two phrases just don't go together... The Kool-Aid is spilling, I think you've been licking it up.

B/A

Typical BA tactic...take a portion of a sentence out of context and twist it too his/her own narrative

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Nothing to do with how I vote... Unlike you I can make unbiased observations... I simply believe in 50 years, at which time I will be long gone, but in 50 years Obama will be rated better than Trump... JMHO

B/A 

B/A...Don't be pessimistic now, my Friend

I bet that in 50 years from now you'll be still around and kicking

Best

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Nothing to do with how I vote... Unlike you I can make unbiased observations... I simply believe in 50 years, at which time I will be long gone, but in 50 years Obama will be rated better than Trump... JMHO

B/A 

"unbiased" now that's humor.....and not true