Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump To Sign Border Bill, Declare Emergency For More Wall Money

38 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

These illegals are not the victims, our laws of the land are the victims, they are being abused by the wrong doers.  Simple logic.

Very simple indeed. The wrong doers are our elected officials who are obviously been paid off to support the unlawful activity.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Indraman said:

Like I said, the Democrats would never give money for the wall...

I am worried at the precedent being set here, however. This could come back to bite Conservatives as the next Democrat President will use this moment for other perceived National Emergencies.

Indy

The prez lost his leverage when he caved and re-opened the Gov. Anyone with a brain even the size of BA knew the Dems would NEVER bargain in good faith no matter how many times they said they would. This more than anything is a loss for REAL citizens of our once great country...as Shabs saz....JMO

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Very simple indeed. The wrong doers are our elected officials who are obviously been paid off to support system">support the unlawful activity.  

half true......illegals need to take responsibility for the actions. Unless ur with the PC crowd who believe it's always someone elses fault. Or if ur with BA who blames everything including missing MAYPO on Trump

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Im sure you do but that quote was for BA who said he has plenty of illegals in her hometown

SORRY, BA believes that we should have open borders regardless of cost or consequence. Barry would be proud. And If BA is from the land of Kennedy where everything is like NASCAR (left turns) no one should be surprized

Edited by caz1104
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

My point was simple LGD cherry picked a story... If we start cherry picking stories to make general points then we are all in trouble. Ask the native Americans about illegals... I'm sure they want all of us to leave their lands... This hysteria today about illegals is the same as it was when the Irish came, when the Italians came, when the Portuguese came, the slaves were freed, etc... When I was growing up in the northeast all the factories were filled with Portuguese workers, and my father and his friends all cried it was the end of America. They were taking all the jobs... We're still here... The cry babies of today are the same was they were then. The numbers of illegals has been going down for a decade. Today's politicians are just beating an old drum and the same type of people are still dancing to it.

B/A

I did no such thing and you know that. I picked the news story from today. Of course I could have easily picked any or all of the Angel Moms at the White House today. There are tens of thousands of murders, rapes and drug related crimes that I could bring here. Illegal aliens and middle of the road types like you have destroyed this country. 

53 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

At least I've got one... That's why I don't blindly follow a sleazebag who doesn't even know how spell truth. Know what I mean Vern?

B/A

Having one and actually using it are two different things. One must have a conscious to find true morality. 

3 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Maybe we just make alcohol illegal... Drunks kill people everyday... If one life was saved, wouldn't it be worth taking booze off the street? 

B/A

Now who's being dishonest? Why just yesterday you were arguing for the legalization of pot. 

Today you want to ban Alcohol. :facepalm1:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Trump Accused Of Hypocrisy Over National Emergency | Tim Pool

I have to say that Tim Pool put together a pretty good analysis of the powers already enumerated to the POTUS and I've got to say, things don't look good for Democrats. They have been Anti-Trump ever since he was elected and this has exposed them to be be pretty radical in the eyes of most Americans.

Trump is doing the right thing by declaring a National Emergency as it allows already allocated funds to National Defense to be moved to fund the wall. It probably won't be enough to finish entirely but this definitely moves things along in the right direction.

Indy

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Perhaps we could look at the Bible and what it states about Walls.

Revelations can be a bit confusing..........but I don't find this to be confusing at all..........Heaven/Walls.......???

You decide......

=========================

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.

And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.

And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.

And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.

And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.

And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;

The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.

And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I did no such thing and you know that. I picked the news story from today. Of course I could have easily picked any or all of the Angel Moms at the White House today. There are tens of thousands of murders, rapes and drug related crimes that I could bring here. Illegal aliens and middle of the road types like you have destroyed this country. 

Having one and actually using it are two different things. One must have a conscious to find true morality. 

Now who's being dishonest? Why just yesterday you were arguing for the legalization of pot. 

Today you want to ban Alcohol. :facepalm1:

You picked story of an illegal who was drunk driving to make a point... I'm not for illegals, I'm for better security. I'm for busting companies who hire them. Like all the many gun laws we have, we don't need more laws, we just to enforce the ones we have. Again, if we nailed the companies and people who hired them (like Trump resorts and Pelosi maids) then they wouldn't want to come here because there wouldn't be jobs.

I have a brain and I use it. That's why I don't support either party and I don't drink their Kool-Aid... More people should think about how they are being conned.

I'm not calling to ban alcohol and you know it... I could have said truckers kill people everyday, why don't we ban trucks and ship everything by rail.. As for legalizing pot. Actually I think all drugs should be legal.. Go ask any high school kid what is easier to get alcohol or drugs. The answer will be drugs every time because alcohol is legal and regulated. You have to go to a store and buy it with an ID. Drugs are on the street and easy to get. If drugs were off the street and could be bought legally at a store, it would make it much harder for kids to get. It would take billions of dollars away from gangs and the drugs would be much safer. But all these ideas are far to intelligent for the average person to comprehend.

B/A

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

.. Go ask any high school kid what is easier to get alcohol or drugs. The answer will be drugs every time because alcohol is legal and regulated. You have to go to a store and buy it with an ID. Drugs are on the street and easy to get. If drugs were off the street and could be bought legally at a store, it would make it much harder for kids to get.

Not true. In states where pot is legal high school age use has increased a lot. 

And I still don't understand how a third party is going to be any different than the two parties we have already.

Edited by nstoolman1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, nstoolman1 said:

Not true. In states where pot is legal high school age use has increased a lot. 

And I still don't understand how a third party is going to be any different than the two parties we have already.

I don't know about your increased use statement. I know when I was in high school most kids I knew smoked pot and drank alcohol... I think is safer to buy any drug or alcohol from a regulated store then some gang member down the street. Not too mention the reduced income for gangsters. We saw how alcohol fueled the mob when it was illegal. The war on drugs has been a huge waste of tax dollars. It has been a complete failure. The old way of thinking "prohibition" needs to be updated to regulation and control. Letting it be controlled by crooks has been and continues to be a bad idea.

I agree a third party might be a waste of time, but let's be honest, the two party system is totally broken.

B/A

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

You picked story of an illegal who was drunk driving to make a point... I'm not for illegals, I'm for better security. I'm for busting companies who hire them. Like all the many gun laws we have, we don't need more laws, we just to enforce the ones we have. Again, if we nailed the companies and people who hired them (like Trump resorts and Pelosi maids) then they wouldn't want to come here because there wouldn't be jobs.

I have a brain and I use it. That's why I don't support system" rel="">support either party and I don't drink their Kool-Aid... More people should think about how they are being conned.

I'm not calling to ban alcohol and you know it... I could have said truckers kill people everyday, why don't we ban trucks and ship everything by rail.. As for legalizing pot. Actually I think all drugs should be legal.. Go ask any high school kid what is easier to get alcohol or drugs. The answer will be drugs every time because alcohol is legal and regulated. You have to go to a store and buy it with an ID. Drugs are on the street and easy to get. If drugs were off the street and could be bought legally at a store, it would make it much harder for kids to get. It would take billions of dollars away from gangs and the drugs would be much safer. But all these ideas are far to intelligent for the average person to comprehend.

B/A

Awesome post, B/A....Thanks....

Sorry....Still out of pluses ( yes I know....)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I have a brain and I use it. That's why I don't support system" rel="">support either party and I don't drink their Kool-Aid... More people should think about how they are being conned.

I'm not calling to ban alcohol and you know it... I could have said truckers kill people everyday,

why don't we ban trucks and ship everything by rail.. As for legalizing pot. Actually I think all drugs should be legal.. Go ask any high school kid what is easier to get alcohol or drugs. The answer will be drugs every time because alcohol is legal and regulated. You have to go to a store and buy it with an ID. Drugs are on the street and easy to get. If drugs were off the street and could be bought legally at a store, it would make it much harder for kids to get. It would take billions of dollars away from gangs and the drugs would be much safer. But all these ideas are far to intelligent for the average person to comprehend.

B/A

I picked the latest story of the day. Nothing more.

So lets ban Trucks, tell me how are you going to get all those goods from the rail yard to the store? 

Liberal thinking at its best:facepalm1:

• Thanks 4

19 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I picked the latest story of the day. Nothing more.

So lets ban Trucks, tell me how are you going to get all those goods from the rail yard to the store? 

Liberal thinking at its best:facepalm1:

Use the post office they have big trucks and it would help the government.... I'm only joking and used that example to show how ridiculous some things are. Like all these people being sucked in by the fear mongering.. Actually my dad was a Teamster for 40 years and I respect the hard working truck driver...

B/A 

• Thanks 1

On 2/15/2019 at 4:22 PM, bostonangler said:

My point was simple LGD cherry picked a story... If we start cherry picking stories to make general points then we are all in trouble. Ask the native Americans about illegals... I'm sure they want all of us to leave their lands... This hysteria today about illegals is the same as it was when the Irish came, when the Italians came, when the Portuguese came, the slaves were freed, etc... When I was growing up in the northeast all the factories were filled with Portuguese workers, and my father and his friends all cried it was the end of America. They were taking all the jobs... We're still here... The cry babies of today are the same was they were then. The numbers of illegals has been going down for a decade. Today's politicians are just beating an old drum and the same type of people are still dancing to it.

B/A

You just don't get it, and your sending the wrong message about President Trump not wanting immigrants. He's made it known, you and others failed to acknowledge and accept that he does want immigrants here.  They are a big part of building America's infrastructure and economy.  I don't have enough colors to paint a picture for you in trying to explain this.  I'll keep it simple, he's trying to keep the law breakers out, terrorist, murders, human trafficking and drugs out, he's getting more immigration judges to speed the processing for those who are here. Granted the wall is a barrier to help slow the process down. Our ctizens, our nation is suffering, lives, innocent lives being taken from love ones, you or I may not be personally be affected by all this... but wait we are, our hard earn money is. So how long are we going to put up with it. 

Please don't talk about the past to make your point. We are in the year 2019 and we need to deal with the issues at hand.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3