Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Haters Thread

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

Related image

A man who would employ another man he considers to be a liar and a snake for 10 plus years is either a liar himself or a complete and utter idiot........the beans spill today.

GO RV, then BV  :cool:

@Shabibilicious

If I were you (... and I am not) I wouldn't get my hopes up that anything Cohen says will be considered credible evidence to touch the President.

Indy

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Indraman said:

@Shabibilicious

If I were you (... and I am not) I wouldn't get my hopes up that anything Cohen says will be considered credible evidence to touch the President.

Indy

Liars Club.....I'm down for a good he said, he denied season.....one step closer to the tax returns.  Reasonable doubt will be off the chain, Indy.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2

On 2/14/2019 at 9:33 AM, coorslite21 said:

Only Purple Cups allowed on this thread......anything else....you get banned....A trophy for each participation......!

CL

Above are the rules of this thread as written by the author himself, the well respected professor, our friend, CL.......Please read them and show him the courtesy and respect he has earned.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

34 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Above are the rules of this thread as written by the author himself, the well respected professor, our friend, CL.......Please read them and show him the courtesy and respect he has earned.

GO RV, then BV

We  by now know that some here just don't care....It's their way or no way

Sorry Shabs....Still un-loaded......

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Yes.......this is a thread where bad behavior gets rewarded....I just deposited another "Purple Haze" on all.....!        CL

Lots of creative stuff posted here!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

IF.... The biggest word in LIFE.....

B/A

And also a stunning Pink Floyd song ( from "Atom Heart Mother"......awesome 1970 album with great lyrics to be noted imho....)

Hello B/A....Out of pluses right now ...Waiting to get re-loaded

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Indraman said:

Yeah, but was it from Trump? I think this is a FAKE tweet...

Indy

Just did a quick internet search, and found the following Huffington Post Article: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-tweets-throughout-history_us_568a93d3e4b0b958f65c274c

At the bottom of the article there is a disclaimer:

"DISCLAIMER: None of these tweets, of course, have actually been sent from Trump’s real account. If you believed they were, then we’ve got a wall in Southern Texas to sell you."

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Indraman said:

Yeah, but was it from Trump? I think this is a FAKE tweet...

Indy

For the sake of his devoted followers and all of the citizens of this great nation.....I certainly hope so.  The very fact that it had to be researched to know for sure is quite telling though, don't you think?

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

For the sake of his devoted followers and all of the citizens of this great nation.....I certainly hope so.  The very fact that it had to be researched to know for sure is quite telling though, don't you think?

GO RV, then BV

My first impression was no way, but yes I did pause at first. However, the fact that you posted it first of all implies much more to me that TDS may be alive and well amongst some in this forum...

Indy

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Indraman said:

My first impression was no way, but yes I did pause at first. However, the fact that you posted it first of all implies much more to me that TDS may be alive and well amongst some in this forum...

Indy

Perhaps....maybe a pair of blinders and good dose of TES would solve that problem.  

Image result for trump mean tweets megyn kelly

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Trumpeters right again.

....."fake news!"     CL

• Thanks 2