Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Haters Thread

I guess faith can be defined by belief.......if you believe God created all of this......don't you believe he can get his word to us in the Bible as he would chose to have it ?.....do you really think he would let man screw that up?

Does the Bible have inconsistentcys?.....are the stories of Jesus in the gospels consistant with one another?

Now.....God gave man free will......We all can screw our own lives.....and even the lives of others up......but I don't believe God....or Gods word can be altered by any of the multitudes on peons on this Earth.....

JMHO.......      CL

• Thanks 1

I believe Man is so arrogant to think he knows better than his Creator.

The attempt to interpret Gods word to fit their agenda/narrative to control

and manipulate people is going to come back and bite us in the ass(pardon my french). 

All modern "religions are man made or started. The only true form of worship is from Christ.

He taught us how to pray and to whom. Nothing else is needed from us but to Believe in him, be baptized and follow his teachings.

All else is from man and is added.  

This is what I believe. Neg away. I will not argue about it. 

We all have it in us to know God but we fail so many times to listen for/to him to tell us He loves us and wants what is best for us. We are His children.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 8/20/2019 at 6:27 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Candy Boy is an affectionate euphemism because of all the red surrounding your avatar and name.:lmao:

Hello LGD....I do believe you when you state  that Candy Boy is "an affectionate euphemism" as you call it....I do love that beautiful and Harvard-like expression....Truly I do......

In regard to your mentioning " "all the red surrounding" ( assuming you are referring to the negs, but I might be wrong...If I am.... then I do apologize in advance as I have evidently misunderstood)....

Truth be told and I am addressing everybody here ( right, left and center)....All the reds in the world and the greens and the purples  and the blue(s)and everything else, come to think of it, do not represent absolutely anything BUT  the Reader / Giver  OPINION & his/ her approval/ disapproval.....So they're not that important in the end......They represent only the neg or plus giver's opinion and not the post author......So  they mean practically nothing...JMVVVHO.....

I know the obvious question coming at me right now......"So why you umbertino get upset when you get negged, if you think that way? that's a  HUGE contradiction!!!"...Well, I'm not perfect myself ( working on it....) and have my  small and big failures as everybody else in this forum...Just cast the 1st stone if you believe you're perfect...I already know I'm not as I'm human therefore highly imperfect just like every human being....And some things / situations / issues  (me  being very imperfect) make my nuts go round and round  like an helicopter....There ...I admitted it.....But in my own case there's more to it than just that ..... but it's not the case to write it / discuss it  here....

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You are correct, but your reply failed to grasp the meaning of the post. It's satirical in nature. 

Romans 13:1

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God

Ok...Sorry...I hadn't thought of that ( post being satirical)...My bad

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 8/20/2019 at 3:38 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

If I recall correctly there were a few occasions when the First Lady was in open contrast ( politically) with President Trump in regards to a few issues......Esp humanitarian sort of things.....Can't remember the specifics right now......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

and manipulate people is going to come back and bite us in the ass(pardon my french). 

All modern "religions are man made or started. The only true form of worship is from Christ.

He taught us how to pray and to whom. Nothing else is needed from us but to Believe in him, be baptized and follow his teachings.

We all have it in us to know God but we fail so many times to listen for/to him to tell us He loves us and wants what is best for us. We are His children.

1000% Yes...I completely share this view as well.  

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cranman said:

Could explain why there are so many different religions.   

If everything depends on Almighty God's will..... then it only means HE has chosen that....Diff. religions, diff. races...Diff whatever.....Wars, floods, hunger, poverty......Or not?

The mere fact that some of us are born in rich countries while many others are born in very poor countries and are forced to migrate....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, umbertino said:

If I recall correctly there were a few occasions when the First Lady was in open contrast ( politically) with President Trump in regards to a few issues......Esp humanitarian sort of things.....Can't remember the specifics right now......

You are correct.  First Lady Melania started the "Be Best" campaign which stands in stark contrast to her husband's daily mean tweet regimen.  She would most definitely be disappointed with that above meme shared by LGD.

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1

On 8/20/2019 at 3:38 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Read more  

End Quote

I forgot to mention ( gettin' old and forgetful....Happens) in my above post that the First Lady  (beautiful Melania) when she arrived in the US for the 1st time.....She never cleared her immigration documents ...Moral....She happened to be an illegal worker ( as a model or something) for awhile.....Ironic, isn't it......

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Agreed....Everybody can only give his / her OWN interpretation of the Word of God....Which often times leads to disasters.......

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

You are correct.  First Lady Melania started the "Be Best" campaign which stands in stark contrast to her husband's daily mean tweet regimen.  She would most definitely be disappointed with that above meme shared by LGD.

GO RV, then BV 

Thanks, Shabbs....Out of pluses right now.....

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

That's what evil dictators do...

B/A

Yep...It can only slightly differ if the Dictators happen to be right-wing ( they talk mainly of God and other things ) or left-wing ( they talk of their Fathers or those who they call the Country Fathers & Heroes)...But in the end the result will be the same ...An entire poulation going through a massive brain-washing starting from kindergarten on.......Sad

1 minute ago, umbertino said:

Yep...It can only slightly differ if the Dictators happen to be right-wing ( they talk mainly of God and other things ) or left-wing ( they talk of their Fathers or those who they call the Country Fathers & Heroes)...But in the end the result will be the same ...An entire poulation going through a massive brain-washing starting from kindergarten on.......Sad

Sorry out of pluses... LOL

B/A

So, if you want to ask why I still live in CA, look at all the travel guides.  It's an absolutely awesome state if you remove the politics.

End Quote

For you, DWitte

Best female vocalist ever...JMHO...The kind of voice I expect to find in Heaven ( if I ever make it there, granted......)