Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Haters Thread

Ann Coulter Hits Back at Trump: ‘The Only National Emergency Is That Our President Is an Idiot

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter responded to President Donald Trump’s criticism of her, saying that “the only national emergency is that our president is an idiot.”

Her comments came after Trump declared a national emergency on the southern border, while distancing himself from Coulter.

“Thank God he’s relieved me of any responsibility for what he’s been doing,” Coulter told John Phillips and Jillian Barberie on KABC’s “The Morning Drive” Friday. “That was the biggest favor anyone could do [for] me today.”

Also Read: Bill Maher and Ann Coulter Shout About Trump's Wall - and Over One Another - on 'Real Time'

“It was one thing, the promise he made every single day at every single speech. Forget the fact that he’s digging his own grave,” Coulter continued. “The only national emergency is that our president is an idiot.”

The White House didn’t immediately respond to TheWrap’s request for comment.

Asked about the influence of right-wing personalities on his views earlier on Friday, Trump mentioned Fox News host Sean Hannity and radio talks show host Rush Limbaugh, adding they did not “decide policy.”

Also Read: Mike Huckabee: If Ann Coulter Thinks She Can Do Better Than Trump, 'Let Her Run for Office'

But when it came to Coulter, one of his biggest supporters, he said he did not to know her.

“I haven’t spoken to her. I don’t follow her. I don’t talk to her, but the press loves to bring up the name Ann Coulter,” Trump said the Rose Garden Friday morning. “Probably if I did speak to her, she would be very nice, but I just don’t have time to speak to her.”

“She’s off the reservation,” Trump concluded.

Also Read: Ann Coulter Calls Trump the 'Biggest Wimp' in Presidential History After Shutdown Ends

Coulter, who wrote 2016’s “In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome!,” slammed the president for agreeing to sign a bipartisan spending deal.

Coulter also told KABC that she was going to change the title on the paperback version of her book to “In Trump We Trusted.”

“This is the worst open borders the country has ever had under the president who ran against open borders,” she said.

Read original story Ann Coulter Hits Back at Trump: ‘The Only National Emergency Is That Our President Is an Idiot’ At TheWrap

B/A

• Thanks 3
  • Downvote 1

Politics

Ann Coulter: Trump Trying 'To Scam The Stupidest People In His Base'

President Donald Trump’s former hardline supporter Ann Coulter is continuing to turn on him, slamming his national emergency declaration as a way to “scam the stupidest people in his base.

Coulter, who some have speculated influenced Trump’s decision to stand firm in his demands for border wall funding last December as the federal government spiraled into a shutdown, has been visibly furious with the president ever since he backed down.

In two posts on Twitter Friday, the right-winger claimed Trump’s latest move was all for show:

Asked Friday about the power of conservative media over his decision-making, Trump claimed not to know Coulter, much to the surprise of many Twitter users who reacted in astonishment and amusement on the social media platform.

Aside from Coulter, a handful of Trump’s Fox News allies initially expressed frustration with the congressional deal on border security, which the president intends to sign. 

On Monday night shortly after the agreement was announced, Sean Hannity trashed it as a “garbage compromise” and Laura Ingraham called it “pathetic.” Lou Dobbsechoed the disapproval, tweeting that it was “an insult to @POTUS and the American people.”

The proposal will give the president $1.375 billion for his border wall while slashing the number of Immigration and Customs Enforcement detention beds by roughly 17 percent. Trump plans to get ahold of billions more in border funding with his national emergency

Ann Coulter

✔ @AnnCoulter

The goal is to get Trump's stupidest voters to say "HE'S FIGHTING!" No he's not. If he signs this bill, it's over

Ann Coulter

@AnnCoulter

No, the goal of a national emergency is for Trump to scam the stupidest people in his base for 2 more years.

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Thanks 3
  • Downvote 1

Special Counsel Announces Evidence Of Roger Stone's WikiLeaks Contact

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team revealed in a court filing Friday that it has evidence that Roger Stone, a major operative on President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign, had communicated directly with WikiLeaks.

Though Stone’s January indictment, one of several to come out of Mueller’s investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian agents, accused him of being in touch with WikiLeaks in the lead-up to the election, Friday’s filing provides the strongest evidence yet against the longtime Trump confidant. 

While investigating Russia’s 2016 hacking of Democratic Party documents, which were published on WikiLeaks, the special counsel’s office discovered “accounts that contained Stone’s communications with Guccifer 2.0 and with Organization 1,” which are aliases for WikiLeaks. 

Prosecutors previously had evidence only that Stone had worked through intermediaries to attempt contact with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, find out what the hackers had stolen from the Democrats and determine how its release could help secure Trump’s victory. 

Friday’s filing did not provide any additional details about what was included in those communications, which Stone has firmly denied. Last month, he appeared in federal court and pleaded not guilty to five counts of false statements, one count of obstruction of an official proceeding and one count of witness tampering. 

Last February, The Atlantic reported that Stone exchanged direct messages with the WikiLeaks account on Twitter, in which Stone was asked to stop making “false claims of association” with the site. Friday’s filing, however, is the first time the special counsel’s office has confirmed evidence of direct communication between the two parties.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/special-counsel-announces-evidence-roger-010854290.html

Yup... This just gets better and better... It's like watching the FBI take down the mob...

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, bostonangler said:

Special Counsel Announces Evidence Of Roger Stone's WikiLeaks Contact

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team revealed in a court filing Friday that it has evidence that Roger Stone, a major operative on President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign, had communicated directly with WikiLeaks.

Though Stone’s January indictment, one of several to come out of Mueller’s investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian agents, accused him of being in touch with WikiLeaks in the lead-up to the election, Friday’s filing provides the strongest evidence yet against the longtime Trump confidant. 

While investigating Russia’s 2016 hacking of Democratic Party documents, which were published on WikiLeaks, the special counsel’s office discovered “accounts that contained Stone’s communications with Guccifer 2.0 and with Organization 1,” which are aliases for WikiLeaks. 

Prosecutors previously had evidence only that Stone had worked through intermediaries to attempt contact with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, find out what the hackers had stolen from the Democrats and determine how its release could help secure Trump’s victory. 

Friday’s filing did not provide any additional details about what was included in those communications, which Stone has firmly denied. Last month, he appeared in federal court and pleaded not guilty to five counts of false statements, one count of obstruction of an official proceeding and one count of witness tampering. 

Last February, The Atlantic reported that Stone exchanged direct messages with the WikiLeaks account on Twitter, in which Stone was asked to stop making “false claims of association” with the site. Friday’s filing, however, is the first time the special counsel’s office has confirmed evidence of direct communication between the two parties.

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/special-counsel-announces-evidence-roger-010854290.html

Yup... This just gets better and better... It's like watching the FBI take down the mob...

B/A

Everything that Muller put out Friday has already been released before. There was literally nothing new.

And the reason that Muller did this is because Andy McCabe opened his big mouth up telling everyone that 

there really was meetings with top DOJ and FBI officials to devise a plan to remove President Trump under the 25th 

amendment.

Andy came out Thursday with this claim and it was causing the LSM to focus on the corruption in those agencies.

That is why Muller redistributed this old documents about Rodger Stone to change the narrative in the LSM. 

I should be noted that what Andy did was to admit to sedition and an attempt to create a coup de'ta. 

• Thanks 2

On 2/15/2019 at 2:46 PM, Pitcher said:

Well you are in the right thread to spew your hatred. Get it all off your chest, you’ll feel better for now.  

no hatred here, i'm still watching to see if trump goes down in history as actually being relevent so far,he has managed to only rally the populace that either strongly agreewith his actions or

p

strongly disagree . for the others it is mostly oure wonderment tht he is actuall still in office.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Davis.  B)

GO RV, then BV

I'd vote for you, Shabs and B/A as vice-President....

But, as everybody knows around here ( and are more than happy about it, which I do understand, given the climate) I can't vote as I'm not  a Citizen

Don't heat up, Folks....J / K (if that's still allowed...I do hope so....)

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2