Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Haters Thread

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Hey....if you don't HATE adultery, scamming hard working American's out of their contractual due or unpresidential childish mean tweets.....that's your prerogative.  ;)  And I love bringing your All Things Trump enabling out of you.

GO RV, then BV

I not only hate those things I despised them. But I do not hate the people who do those things, that's the difference between you and me. Like my Lord Jesus Christ I try my best to love all people no matter what they do, especially you.  As Jesus Christ said, "Hate the sin,Love the sinner". Of course that's something you probably believe man added to the Bible.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I not only hate those things I despised them. But I do not hate the people who do those things, that's the difference between you and me. Like my Lord Jesus Christ I try my best to love all people no matter what they do, especially you.  As Jesus Christ said, "Hate the sin,Love the sinner". Of course that's something you probably believe man added to the Bible.

Fair enough....but nowhere in the Bible does it say...."Hate the sin, Love the sinner, Make the sinner president".  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Fair enough....but nowhere in the Bible does it say...."Hate the sin, Love the sinner, Make the sinner president".  :blink:

GO RV, then BV

No one said it did. 

Every past, present, and future president has been, is,will be a sinner. If the sinning part has your hackles up you better get a thicker skin.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Hey....if you don't HATE adultery, scamming hard working American's out of their contractual due or unpresidential childish mean tweets.....that's your prerogative.  ;)  And I love bringing your All Things Trump enabling out of you.

GO RV, then BV

So you HATE Bill Clinton for being all that and more. Plus you hate HRC for enabling him, covering up for him, and calling all his accusers including M Lewinski nothing but lying be-otches and ho's . At least Trump never drank or smoked weed. At least Trump has changed his evil ways. If God can forgive him, who are you to hold past sins against him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

"Make the sinner president" LOL no it's not in the Bible I read.............but all of your quote could be attributed to leaders from the beginning of time. So why hate Trump so?

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Just for you Shabbs :lmao:

Lady Shinobi - :bravo:

HRC - Is'nt there another Benghazi type of situation that you can be asleep at the wheel of &  F*UCK UP & cause the loss of life of our greatest hero's?

Edited by caz1104
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

ude 22-23 Mounce Reverse-Interlinear New Testament (MOUNCE)

22 And kai have mercy on eleaō some hos men who are wavering diakrinō; 23 save sōzō others hos de by snatching harpazō them out ofe k the fire pyr; and have mercy on eleaō others hos de with en fea rphobos, hating miseō evenk ai the ho garment chitōn stained spiloō by apo the ho flesh sarx.

μισέω (miseō)

Strong: G3404

GK: G3631

to hate, regard with ill-will, Mt. 5:43, 44; 10:22; to detest, abhor, Jn. 3:20; Rom. 7:15; in NT to regard with less affection, love less, esteem less, Mt. 6:24; Lk. 14:26

χιτών (chitōn)

Strong: G5509

GK: G5945

a tunic, vest, the inner garment which fitted close to the body, having armholes, and sometimes sleeves, and reaching below the knees, worn by both sexes, Mt. 5:40; 10:10; pl. χιτῶνες, clothes, garments in general, Mk. 14:63

σπιλόω (spiloō)

Strong: G4695

GK: G5071

to spot, soil; to contaminate, defile, Jas. 3:6; Jude 23

σάρξ (sarx)

Strong: G4561

GK: G4922

flesh, Lk. 24:39; Jn. 3:6; the human body, 2 Cor. 7:5; flesh, human nature, human frame, Jn. 1:13, 14; 1 Pet. 4:1; 1 Jn. 4:2; kindred, Rom. 11:14; lineage, Rom. 1:3; 9:3; flesh, humanity, human beings, Mt. 24:22; Lk. 3:6; Jn. 17:2; the circumstances of the body, material condition, 1 Cor. 5:5; 7:28; Phlm. 16; flesh, mere humanity, human fashion, 1 Cor. 1:26; 2 Cor. 1:17; flesh as the seat of passion and frailty, Rom. 8:1, 3, 5; carnality, Gal. 5:24; materiality, material circumstance, as opposed to the spiritual, Phil. 3:3, 4; Col. 2:18; a material system or mode, Gal. 3:3; Heb. 9:10

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

US vice president cancels trip, sparking speculation

Washington (AFP) - US Vice President Mike Pence abruptly canceled a trip to New Hampshire on Tuesday, sparking speculation over what was initially described as an "emergency."

A representative of Pence told an audience in New Hampshire -- where the vice president was scheduled to give a speech on drug addiction -- that he had been "called back" to Washington.

"Air Force 2 was heading this way. There's been an emergency callback. The vice president was asked to return to Washington," said a Pence office representative, Randy Gentry, in a video posted online.

However, Pence spokeswoman Alyssa Farah quickly downplayed the incident saying there was "no cause for alarm" and indicated that rather than being called back, the vice president had not left Washington in the first place.

"Something came up that required the @VP to remain in Washington, DC. It's no cause for alarm. He looks forward to rescheduling the trip to New Hampshire very soon," Farah tweeted.

"The @VP never left Washington, DC. There was no 'emergency callback.' Something came up that required the VP to stay in DC. We'll reschedule NH shortly."

Ivanka is my new vice president... Sorry Mikey, you're fired!!!

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

Question - why is it that Carter always seems to get a pass from the left & MSM?. Quite possibly the worst POTUS in US history....without a doubt in the modern era. Followed by Slick Willie, Barry, & LBJ

Edited by caz1104
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Yes it does, when you read it with the Holy Spirit. 

Here in Matthew chapter 22 verses 36 through 40, Jesus tells us that the second of the greatest commandment is to love our neighbor as much as we love ourselves. So I asked you which of your neighbors is without sin? Thus you are to love a sitter as much as you love yourself because no one is without sin.

Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38This is the first and great commandment. 39And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets

And the things you say about people you find it despicable, are a grave sin in and of itself. The following verse should Enlighten you hopefully.

Matthew 5:22

22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire

So you see we speak of your hatred because you do not understand the errors of your ways. And the only thing that causes that lack of understanding is hatred which blinds the person hating. I personally think you're a good man but you are making a huge mistake when judging people's character. 

I'm going to come forth and tell you how I feel about President Trump, which is something that I swore to myself I would never do. I did not vote for President Trump. I love what he is doing, especially with respect to the mainstream media and the left. Just by being who he is he has maid the left  completely unhinged and in self-destruct mode. And that can only be good for the country. I love some of his politics. But I do not trust the man for the very reasons you constantly state. I am at a state of not knowing what to do in 2020, though I will most likely vote for him this time. If for no other reason than I understand human psyche. And the Democrats are in full projection mode, everything they accuse Trump of is EXACTLY what they are going to do if they wind up back in power and that is a great threat to this country. So there you have it, you and I are almost on the same page with respect to President Trump but I just can't hate anyone.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I don't think anyone would argue Carter was not the best president. He was far too honest... But he is a great humanitarian... Something that America could use again.

B/A 

:bs: AS USUAL FROM  MR MIDDLE OF THE ROAD. CARTER WAS INEPT IN ALMOST ALL AREA'S. IF CARTER WAS SO GREAT HOW COME HE WAS NOT RE-ELECTED GOV IN HIS HOME STATE (ONE & DONE). SADLY BILLY WAS THE SMART ONE - SMH. CARTER WAS/ IS SELF SERVING. HE PICKED & CHOSE SPECIFIC WORLD ISSUES TO ENTER INTO. MANY OTHER CAUSES HE WAS AWOL

Edited by caz1104
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I don't think anyone would argue Carter was not the best president. He was far too honest... But he is a great humanitarian... Something that America could use again.

B/A 

BA you obviously don’t live in South Florida !!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

CARTER WAS/ IS SELF SERVING. HE PICKED & CHOSE SPECIFIC WORLD ISSUES TO ENTER INTO. MANY OTHER CAUSES HE WAS AWOL

:twothumbs: An Astute Observation AND Statement, CAZ1104, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Weekend To You AND Up Coming Week!!! :tiphat:

AS STATED, a MAJOR reason I believe former Prez'dent Flimsy Carter TO BE THEE PREMIERE GRANDDADDY OF GLOBALIST PREZ'DENTS!!!

Ineptness, ignorance, compliance, participation, driving, AND/OR WHATEVER, former Prez'dent Flimsy Carter IS CAUSE FOR A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF THESE GLOBALIST ISSUES THROUGH NOW!!!

Insanians to INCLUDE the Insanian IRGC as an example.

What about the Minnesota 5th district THAT encompasses Minneapolis???!!!

Former Prez'dent Flimsy Carter's Vice Prez'dent IS Walter Mondale FROM Minnesota!!!

Ilhan Abdullahi Omar
U.S. Representative
image.jpeg.39d7feb4bd7e4fa2c18552b42fba3e26.jpeg

Description

Ilhan Abdullahi Omar is a Somali-American politician serving as the U.S. Representative for Minnesota's 5th congressional district since 2019. The district includes all of Minneapolis and some of its suburbs. Omar was elected to the Minnesota House of Representatives in 2016 on the Democratic–Farmer–Labor Party line.Wikipedia

Born: October 4, 1981 (age 37 years), Mogadishu, Somalia

Spouse: Ahmed Hirsi (m. 2018), Ahmed Nur Said Elmi (m. 2009–2017)
Nationality: Somali, American
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1