Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Haters Thread

8 hours ago, bostonangler said:

How can anyone not know this???

That the comments was twisted so that gullible hate can shine ..

By: Meghann Myers    1 day ago

SY557PH3Y5HTFO7VBOACM4MP4E.jpg

The World War II-era M4 Sherman tank will be featured in the White House Fourth of July celebration in Washington, President Trump said. (Charles Krupa/AP)

• Thanks 3

“We’re going to have some tanks stationed outside,” Trump said Monday from the Oval Office, appearing to acknowledge local officials’ earlier concerns. He offered no specifics on where the vehicles would be located.

“You’ve got to be pretty careful with the tanks because the roads have a tendency not to like to carry heavy tanks,” he said. “So we have to put them in certain areas, but we have the brand new Sherman tanks and we have the brand new Abrams tanks.”

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, yota691 said:

“We’re going to have some tanks stationed outside,” Trump said Monday from the Oval Office, appearing to acknowledge local officials’ earlier concerns. He offered no specifics on where the vehicles would be located.

“You’ve got to be pretty careful with the tanks because the roads have a tendency not to like to carry heavy tanks,” he said. “So we have to put them in certain areas, but we have the brand new Sherman tanks and we have the brand new Abrams tanks.”

It's Amazing and Sad how their HATE has so consumed them and blinded their eyes. I fear for their end because it seems nothing except God can show them The Bitter End this hatred is going to bring.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It's Amazing and Sad how their HATE has so consumed them and blinded their eyes. I fear for their end because it seems nothing except God can show them The Bitter End this hatred is going to bring.

Only one person here said Trump haters smoke crack.....and then never said another word concerning that when called out.  Bitter end indeed.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/30/2019 at 7:25 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Hey Trump Haters, put this in your crack filled hate pipe and smoke it

33 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Only one person here said Trump haters smoke crack.....and then never said another word concerning that when called out.  Bitter end indeed.

GO RV, then BV

It's a reference meant to show the similarities between your hatred and smoking crack. I should have known you couldn't figure it out on your own. I am not accusing you or anybody else of smoking crack. Just that you're pure hatred remind me of people I've known in my past who spoke correct. In my experience people who smoke crack are, like Trump haters, are incapable of dealing with the realities of the world. They are also incapable of seeing the world as it really is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It's a reference meant to show the similarities between your hatred and smoking crack. I should have known you couldn't figure it out on your own. I am not accusing you or anybody else of smoking crack. Just that you're pure hatred remind me of people I've known in my past who spoke correct. In my experience people who smoke crack are, like Trump haters, are incapable of dealing with the realities of the world. They are also incapable of seeing the world as it really is.

I do the see the world as it really is, or as Trump lives it.......I just refuse to enable it or support it.

Image result for trump idiocracy meme

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

I do the see the world as it really is, or as Trump lives it.......I just refuse to enable it or support system" rel="">support it.

Image result for trump idiocracy meme

GO RV, then BV

And yet you supported it when Obama was President. You would have supported it had Hillarious Clinton won. How do you support the Democratic party and all the evil, lying, mechanical things they do. So don't tell us this is what you don't support. And for crying out loud don't try to tell us you're not a Democrat either. Your true colors have long since been shown.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And yet you supported it when Obama was President. You would have supported it had Hillarious Clinton won. How do you support system" rel="">support the Democratic party and all the evil, lying, mechanical things they do. So don't tell us this is what you don't support system" rel="">support. And for crying out loud don't try to tell us you're not a Democrat either. Your true colors have long since been shown.

You support all things Trump, I get it...your choice.  

And whether you want it hear it or not makes no difference to me.....but no, I'm not a registered Democrat, or a Republican, or an Independent.....what I am is somebody opposed to the human behavior of Donald J. Trump.  I will not give him a pass.  I'm one of the few here that can honestly say I've voted for candidates from both parties for POTUS.....and have zero blind political allegiance to a party.  I have my own likes and dislikes and make my voting choices accordingly....I don't let a party affiliation make that choice for me.  Have a great 4th of July holiday with your family, bro.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You support system" rel="">support all things Trump, I get it...your choice.  

And whether you want it hear it or not makes no difference to me.....but no, I'm not a registered Democrat, or a Republican, or an Independent.....what I am is somebody opposed to the human behavior of Donald J. Trump.  I will not give him a pass.  I'm one of the few here that can honestly say I've voted for candidates from both parties for POTUS.....and have zero blind political allegiance to a party.  I have my own likes and dislikes and make my voting choices accordingly....I don't let a party affiliation make that choice for me.  Have a great 4th of July holiday with your family, bro.

GO RV, then BV

You know what the difference is between me and you? The jury is still out with me  on who it what Donald Trump is. Mostly because I refuse to make a judgment call on anyone. Seeing that I myself have my own deadly sins. Therefore, I do my very best not to judge people by the sins they commit lest I be judged buy my own sins. Something I once heard in a church somewhere.

I do not give anyone a pass for their sins, I simply choose not to judge them for it. That is a job best left up to the Lord Jesus Christ. Personally I feel as if we are watching some very serious biblical prophecy coming down here. And nobody has a clue who or what president Donald J Trump is.

As for the Fourth of July I'm off tomorrow Friday Saturday and Sunday, so yes it will be most enjoyable. And I hope you have a wonderful celebration of our great Nations birth.

BROTHER :lol:

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

what I am is somebody opposed to the human behavior of Donald J. Trump.  I will not give him a pass.  

GO RV, then BV

Nice to know you are someone smarter than God. He created us and knows our nature. God is the only one who can give a pass on any of us and His Son gave us the path. 

You aren't just opposed to him you hate him. I am sure Hate is a sin God doesn't like. 

Just because some people support DT does not mean they think he can do no wrong. His social life prior to being President was already known by people but to be honest with you HC was a far worst option. 

• Thanks 2

The hate thing is so strange coming from Trumpkins.... They attack anyone who disagrees with them. They team up to neg anything that doesn't fall into their view. They post unimaginable numbers of attack tweets and blatant lies by Trump, his people and youtube wannabes. They don't approve of free speech unless it agrees with their narrative. They agitate. They bully. They threaten. They use God as an excuse for the inhumane actions of their leader. They try to stop or crush anyone exercising their constitutional right to free speech.  They find joy in the suffering of others... And then they call other people haters.... If it wasn't so sad, so unpatriotic, so embarrassing, it would be funny.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 5

47 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Nice to know you are someone smarter than God. He created us and knows our nature. God is the only one who can give a pass on any of us and His Son gave us the path. 

You aren't just opposed to him you hate him. I am sure Hate is a sin God doesn't like. 

Just because some people support system" rel="">support DT does not mean they think he can do no wrong. His social life prior to being President was already known by people but to be honest with you HC was a far worst option. 

Though you are "judging" me with your comment.....I have never, nor would I ever, claim to be smarter than God Almighty....as Him and I have much in common, for example, neither myself, nor God cast a physical vote in the 2016 United States of America Presidential Election FOR Donald J. Trump.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

The hate thing is so strange coming from Trumpkins.... They attack anyone who disagrees with them. They team up to neg anything that doesn't fall into their view. They post unimaginable numbers of attack tweets and blatant lies by Trump, his people and youtube wannabes. They don't approve of free speech unless it agrees with their narrative. They agitate. They bully. They threaten. They use God as an excuse for the inhumane actions of their leader. They try to stop or crush anyone exercising their constitutional right to free speech.  They find joy in the suffering of others... And then they call other people haters.... If it wasn't so sad, so unpatriotic, so embarrassing, it would be funny.

B/A

May I say this is one of your posts I enjoyed the most imho despite the fact that all your posts are good.....

Thanks B/A

• Downvote 2

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Though you are "judging" me with your comment.....I have never, nor would I ever, claim to be smarter than God Almighty....as Him and I have much in common, for example, neither myself, nor God cast a physical vote in the 2016 United States of America Presidential Election FOR Donald J. Trump.

GO RV, then BV

Thanks Shabs....Sorry....Out of pluses at the moment....