Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Haters Thread

Thank you for your immature post.  No meds needed.  I’m calling you out. Do you care to discuss or defend the charts below.

The Barry Years.  Go ahead Raf, let’s see you defend that disaster below.  I’m not being mean or hateful to you.  I’m curious why you support polices that were so OBVIOUSLY BAD FOR AMERICA.  You guys are great with hateful cartoons but you never care to discuss Dem policies or their Coup attempt, or the spying, or open borders.  Why do you support a Party that is so hateful and vile. 

2D0BA768-9AF6-47FA-B8C4-8AD7789048CC.jpeg.ce6a2f87a5ac386ad6ff8611e8374920.jpeg

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you for your immature post.  No meds needed.  I’m calling you out. Do you care to discuss or defend the charts below.

Nah, Pitcher, just ANOTHER DEEPLY embedded "cognition" AND "safe" "space" "individual" spewing wanna be comments for THEIR nefarious BUT ENTIRELY unfounded "superior" "intellectual" "aspirations".

YOU, Pitcher, my DEAR Friend AND Fellow The United States Of America Patriot, HAVE THE UNQUESTIONABLE HIGH GROUND!!!

I am in awe WITH the HIGHEST Respect, Pitcher!!!

No meds for YOU, of course, Pitcher, since the noted "individual" is LIKELY smoking AND/OR ingesting psycho active compounds so is making self grandiose delusional statements to incite a defensive response.

:salute: !!!Pitcher!!! :salute:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Nah, Pitcher, just ANOTHER DEEPLY embedded "cognition" AND "safe" "space" "individual" spewing wanna be comments for THEIR nefarious BUT ENTIRELY unfounded "superior" "intellectual" "aspirations".

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Red Rubymeister for the Red Ruby Citation as a Badge Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" For Standing WITH A Fellow True The United States Of America Patriot THAT OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE NOT with YOUR "cognition" deeply embedded in YOUR "safe" "space"!!!

:bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Starrider said:

Starr

It's very interesting, as a mnn I like to think that I try to be a better person each and every day. Thus the person that I was eight years ago is radically different than the man I am today. About the only constant in my life is my faith in God and my ever pursuing passion to be a better person.

So I find it amazing every time I see one of these old interviews of Donald Trump. He literally is the same person today that he was back then. And I think a good person at that. To know who you are and to be so firm in your beliefs that you do not change because you do not have to is a rare trait.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

34 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So I find it amazing every time I see one of these old interviews of Donald Trump. He literally is the same person today that he was back then. And I think a good person at that. To know who you are and to be so firm in your beliefs that you do not change because you do not have to is a rare trait.

I agree 100%.....Trump is absolutely the same person today he's always been. B)

Related image

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The crazy already unhinged, buttercup, snowflake Brigade is 

just gonna loose it When 

They see God Paint 

Trump's silhouette 

In The Sky

:twothumbs: I FIFY, LadyGrace'sDaddy, MY Friend, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

:salute: !!!LadyGrace'sDaddy!!! :salute:

Thank You For Your Service To Our Country, LadyGrace'sDaddy, AND For Demonstrating True The United States Of America Patriotism IN ALL REGARDS!!!

I see a Red Rubymeister issued You a Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" THAT, CAPTAIN OBVIOUSLY, THEY DO NOT HAVE!!!

Hey, maybe BABY I'll get some Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" FOR SUPPORTING a Fellow True The United States Of America Patriot!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Red Rubymeisters IN ADVANCE For The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Trump Supporters Start Lining Up Nearly Two Days Before Tuesday Night’s Massive Orlando Reelection Campaign Kickoff Rally

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/06/trump-supporters-start-lining-up-nearly-two-days-before-tuesday-nights-massive-orlando-reelection-campaign-kickoff-rally/

Disgruntled farmers and out-of-work pollsters lining up to voice their displeasure, no doubt.  B)

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

26 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Trump Supporters Start Lining Up Nearly Two Days Before Tuesday Night’s Massive Orlando Reelection Campaign Kickoff Rally

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/06/trump-supporters-start-lining-up-nearly-two-days-before-tuesday-nights-massive-orlando-reelection-campaign-kickoff-rally/

On the news this morning locally I heard Trump was way behind Biden in the polls. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, jg1 said:

On the news this morning locally I heard Trump was way behind Biden in the polls. lol

I read that yesterday and would think it is more misinformation to discourage Trump Supporters much the same as was being reported back during the lead up to the 2016 Election.

Trump was supposedly always way behind clinton in the polls and had zero Chance of Winning anything.....Look what happened back then.

Today just looks at the Rallies between Biden and POTUS Trump.

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just saying, these polling numbers are from Real Clear Politics and they represent this same week in 2016

Quinnipiac 6/21 - 6/27 42 40 Clinton +2
Pew 6/15 - 6/26 51 42 Clinton +9
ABC/WP 6/20 - 6/23 51 39 Clinton +12
NBC/WSJ 6/19 - 6/23 46 41 Clinton +5
Rasmussen 6/20 - 6/21 44 39 Clinton +5
Reuters 6/18 - 6/22 44 34 Clinton +10
Economist 6/18 - 6/20 43 39 Clinton +4
CNN/ORC 6/16 - 6/19 47 42 Clinton +5
Monmouth 6/15 - 6/19 49 41 Clinton +8
Gravis* 6/16
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4