Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Haters Thread

13 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Trump is GREAT!!!  Lowest amount of people on unemployment in 50 years. That’s correct 50 years.

Lock up all the unlawful Deep State Dems including HRC.  

I love you Trumpkins... So all this HUGE news just started 2 years ago... It has nothing to do with the fact our economy has been on a 10 year run! That's good to know...

Now that we see the largest government debt in the history of the world. People not paying their mortgages, car loans and such. Or the farmers who need bailouts. Trade partners making new deals without us. Who shall we give credit to for these wonderful things? I'm just asking.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

9 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Doom and gloom BA,  Keep selling it, but most Americans aren’t buying it.  

Dont buy it and dont respond to the nonsense anymore. Jiberish to distract us from taking the offense on pertinent matters.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I love you Trumpkins... So all this HUGE news just started 2 years ago... It has nothing to do with the fact our economy has been on a 10 year run! That's good to know...

Now that we see the largest government debt in the history of the world. People not paying their mortgages, car loans and such. Or the farmers who need bailouts. Trade partners making new deals without us. Who shall we give credit to for these wonderful things? I'm just asking.

B/A

Stop it BA....conservatives hate truth.  That's why they're fully vested in Trump....thousands of lies and counting, zero character, zero credibility.  A reality wonk of epic proportions, a Kardashian....apologies to any Kardashians who may be offended.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Stop it BA....conservatives hate truth.  That's why they're fully vested in Trump....thousands of lies and counting, zero character, zero credibility.  A reality wonk of epic proportions, a Kardashian....apologies to any Kardashians who may be offended.

GO RV, then BV

I'd check Obama's birth certificate if I were them..

B/A

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Truth is in the eye of the beholder. Hence all the disagreements.  For every article that says one thing a person can find another article that debunks it or says the exact opposite.  

I'll admit though, the people on this section have great stamina.  I love coming here and reading the comments.  I couldn't do it on a daily basis like  those who participate do.  No sarcasm.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, cranman said:

Truth is in the eye of the beholder. Hence all the disagreements.  For every article that says one thing a person can find another article that debunks it or says the exact opposite.  

I'll admit though, the people on this section have great stamina.  I love coming here and reading the comments.  I couldn't do it on a daily basis like  those who participate do.  No sarcasm.

Truth isn't truth... Someone once said that...

B/A

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1