Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So we’ve gone from Russian Collusion to golfing.  Very sad if that’s all you got but if you insist how many trips overseas did Michelle and her troup of makeup artists, hairstylists, imagine consultants and the rest cost our country.  Personally I don’t really care but now golfing is the biggest baddest thing the Dems can use against our President. How petty!!

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t care to see this topic and wish I could exclude it...but we all have rights because of our Government.

 

I am a Patriotic American and stand with the President of the United States.

 

I sincerely thank all that served and are serving today. Thank you for allowing me and my family the freedom we have today.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, kberthelot said:

I don’t care to see this topic and wish I could exclude it...but we all have rights because of our Government.

 

I am a Patriotic American and stand with the President of the United States.

 

I sincerely thank all that served and are serving today. Thank you for allowing me and my family the freedom we have today.

 

You have to thank Shabs then...He did serve

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Pitcher said:

So we’ve gone from Russian Collusion to golfing.  Very sad if that’s all you got but if you insist how many trips overseas did Michelle and her troup of makeup artists, hairstylists, imagine consultants and the rest cost our country.  Personally I don’t really care but now golfing is the biggest baddest thing the Dems can use against our President. How petty!!

 

No no, you got it all wrong.....Trump's golfing expenditures are just part of the overall defective package deal.  ;)

 

Related image

 

GO RV, then BV   

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Childish response but I expected it.  

 

You should quote who you're responding to, otherwise it comes across as gutless......like a kid who only t-pees the neighbor's house when they're safely out of town.  ;)

 

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it is pretty obvious, it is you I’m responding too with your childish posts.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just want to say one more thing to you Shabbs.  Get some help, your heart is full of hate.  

  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2019 at 9:33 AM, coorslite21 said:

Only Purple Cups allowed on this thread......anything else....you get banned....A trophy for each participation......!

 

CL

 

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When A person who was consumed with hatred did an effigy of Obama he was slapped with a hate crime.  

 

Seek help or get back on your meds

  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess we go all night.  Get it all out of your system.  What else you got. Save time and put them all in one post. I have more important things to do. Again seek help

  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump Should Pay $5.6 Million Penalty Over Charity, New York AG Says

(Bloomberg) -- President Donald Trump should pay a $5.6 million penalty on top of $2.8 million in restitution for spending money from his charitable foundation on business and political purposes, the New York attorney general told a judge in seeking a ruling without a trial.

Neither Trump nor his three eldest children, all of whom had senior roles at the Donald J. Trump Foundation, have provided evidence rebutting the state’s claims that they failed to meet as a board, oversee grant-making or implement policies to protect the charity’s funds from abuse, New York Attorney General Letitia James said in court papers Thursday.

"In this vacuum of oversight and diligence, Mr. Trump caused the foundation to enter repeatedly into self-dealing transactions and to coordinate unlawfully with his presidential campaign," James said, citing the charity’s internal emails, government filings and admissions made under oath.

A judge is weighing the state’s request to ban Trump from serving on a New York not-for-profit for 10 years and bar his children for one year. Trump, who claims the case is politically motivated, agreed to shutter the foundation under an agreement that gives James oversight of how the charity’s remaining funds will be disbursed.

Read More: Trump World’s New York Legal Woes Finally Hit Home This Week

The case is People of the State of New York v. Trump, 451130/2018, Supreme Court of the State of New York, County of New York (Manhattan).

To contact the reporter on this story: Erik Larson in New York at elarson4@bloomberg.net

 

 

O'boy

 

B/A

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

I just want to say one more thing to you Shabbs.  Get some help, your heart is full of hate.  

 

Hello Pitcher.....I do believe in free speech (one of the most beautiful things on Earth for sure! Thank God for it....)...In yours as well as mine, Shabs'  and everybody  elses's here on DV

 

Consequently ..In acknowledging the right to free speech in general...I have to do that toward anybody...Even to those whose ideas, principles, convictions and opinions are way different from my own....Or else it wouldn't make any sense

 

Ok then......Now

 

I personally do not think Shabs needs any help as I do not think his heart is full of hatred.......In that  I did see and keep seeing ( practically on a daily basis) a lot of hatred being spewed by other members here (on the other political side, mind you...Which is absolutely legitimate, obviously) ..Aimed toward very clear political  targets......JMVHO

 

So if that'd be even the case of Shabs needing any help ( which is highly debatable imho as he's expressing his opinions like everybody else...) that'd affect a lot of other folks here for sure

 

Truth be told and for love of intellectual honesty ( which we all are supposed to want)

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, umbertino said:

 

Hello Pitcher.....I do believe in free speech (one of the most beautiful things on Earth for sure! Thank God for it....)...In yours as well as mine, Shabs'  and everybody  elses's here on DV

 

Consequently ..In acknowledging the right to free speech in general...I have to do that toward anybody...Even to those whose ideas, principles, convictions and opinions are way different from my own....Or else it wouldn't make any sense

 

Ok then......Now

 

I personally do not think Shabs needs any help as I do not think his heart is full of hatred.......In that  I did see and keep seeing ( practically on a daily basis) a lot of hatred being spewed by other members here (on the other political side, mind you...Which is absolutely legitimate, obviously) ..Aimed toward very clear political  targets......JMVHO

 

So if that'd be even the case of Shabs needing any help ( which is highly debatable imho as he's expressing his opinions like everybody else...) that'd affect a lot of other folks here for sure

 

Truth be told and for love of intellectual honesty ( which we all are supposed to want)

 

Umbertino,

 

There is a big Difference in Free Speech and Down Right Hate Speech for any one group, any one person, any one country....You can have your opinion of any and all of these but under the Guise of Free Speech. Just because one has their opinion of another person, place, group or thing you Don't need to rant on it every chance you get.....Forcing One's opinion on the rest of the group.....Just to prove their point in a feeble attempt to make themselves appear important....After a while no one really gives a crap what they have to say. 

 

This comes to mind

Empty Wagon.jpg

Edited by Karsten
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

So now we get the B team. Another hater

Pitcher.

 

No matter how hard you try you will never win with these 2 or 3 Die Hard trump Haters........This is about what it sounds like.....Just put them on ignore and be happy.

 

Karsten

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Hello Karsten......But that's exactly  what  many folks here are doing with, say, AOC and also other  political characters..........

 

 

We're then all guilty of that one way or the other

 

I attack ( cos I think I'm right in doing so) the Italian minister of interior affairs Matteo  Salvini almost daily myself......Call it political passion

Edited by umbertino

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, umbertino said:

 

Hello Karsten......But that's exactly  what  many folks here are doing with, say, AOC and also other  political characters..........

 

 

We're then all guilty of that one way or the other

Sorry, brother.....You can't help but make a joke out of AOC.......She Gives out Way too much Material that makes absolutely no sense,  based on nothing more than some grandiose vision of something that has never happened, will never happen and if it did happen it would destroy the planet....

 

But she is a hoot to watch to see what she is going to come up with next.....Even the Liberals are re thinking the 3 new loud mouthed Freshman Senators.

 

I don't go out of my way to find crap about her like some do for Trump. I for the most put ignore most of what she has to say and chock it up to Liberal , Under Educated Dribble.

 

Karsten

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Sorry, brother.....You can't help but make a joke out of AOC.......She Gives out Way too much Material that makes absolutely no sense,  based on nothing more than some grandiose vision of something that has never happened, will never happen and if it did happen it would destroy the planet....

 

But she is a hoot to watch to see what she is going to come up with next.....Even the Liberals are re thinking the 3 new loud mouthed Freshman Senators.

 

I don't go out of my way to find crap about her like some do for Trump. I for the most put ignore most of what she has to say and chock it up to Liberal , Under Educated Dribble.

 

Karsten

 

And I will respect your opinion , ideas, convictions on that too.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Umbertino,

 

Thank you for your decent and eloquent post. I have no problems with Shabbs speaking his mind. We have debated numerous times which I prefer to the childish cartoons. I guess it’s just quicker and easier to show your dislike of someone, especially President Trump, by showing a cartoon. While that may seem amusing to the Liberal mindset I believe it is a continued attack on the President of the USA. I never once wrote or put a cartoon of President Obama on these boards even though I disliked many of his policies. I feel the continued bashing of our President is pathetic and Demeaning to the Office.  If an effigy of President Obama receives a hate crime then the constant parodies of President Trump should get the same treatment. 

 

I would much rather debate Russian Collusion, Border Security, Medicare for all, or even Tax Breaks. Instead we get name calling, childish cartoons, and articles that are written in half truths to meet an agenda. Just because it is published in the Guardian or the Washington Post doesn’t mean it’s truthful or honest. 

 

I also believe Shabbs is a big boy and can defend himself without your interjection. We were just messing with each other like we do on many occasions. I personally do not dislike Shabbs or any of you liberal mindset people. Like I said earlier I would much rather debate the issue than read the slanted liberal articles or view cartoons. ( which aren’t funny). I am well read and I read both sides of an issue from which I can form my own opinion. 

 

Now if you feel the need to defend someone you can jump in and defend my rights any time you want.  I have on many occasions had people respond to my posts in  rude, condescending, flippant, and in an angry hateful manner.  

 

While we can all agree to disagree I would prefer doing it with intellectual honesty or a small amount of respect.  It is tough though when you get rubbish thrown in your face for your point of view, or read posts that demean our Country and show so little respect for an elected President!!

 

Have a a nice weekend Umberino. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Karsten said:

 

Umbertino,

 

There is a big Difference in Free Speech and Down Right Hate Speech for any one group, any one person, any one country....You can have your opinion of any and all of these but under the Guise of Free Speech. Just because one has their opinion of another person, place, group or thing you Don't need to rant on it every chance you get.....Forcing One's opinion on the rest of the group.....Just to prove their point in a feeble attempt to make themselves appear important....After a while no one really gives a crap what they have to say. 

 

This comes to mind

Empty Wagon.jpg

 

Well then.....Trump is one helluva empty wagon.

 

GO RV, then BV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.