Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Haters Thread

38 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Here is some entertainment for the 3 (Trump hating) Amigos and... thier few side kicks....hope you are enjoying the long weekend!!!

The guy who put this together is one AMAZING TALENT.    Imagine the time and patience it took.

Thanks, CL.  This was terrific!  I sent it on to family and friends.   :bravo:

(I'm not a Trump hater.  Trump 2020.) :D

Edited by Floridian
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, umbertino said:

Here is some entertainment for the 3 (Trump hating) Amigos

End Quote

Talking about LGD, Yota and Synopsis....Right?

Sure....sounds good.....believe as you will.......I do appreciate the humor......

I believe Biden.....(the DNC chosen one)... is just as strong as HRC was in 2016......

Same old sad song........!!

CL

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

One misunderstood young Lady in that picture....perhaps even confused?

CL

Anyone still not believe there are demons? I began noticing years ago that if you pay attention you can see people who have demonic attachments and or possessions  in their faces. Demons always distort the eyes and mouth. The poor girl above is clearly possessed.

3 hours ago, Pitcher said:

CL, that is putting it mildly. 

Wow,  just wow.  

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Sure....sounds good.....believe as you will.......I do appreciate the humor......

I believe Biden.....(the DNC chosen one)... is just as strong as HRC was in 2016......

Same old sad song........!!

CL

I do appreciate humor myself a lot...Just like you, CL......And I enjoy joking ( some times at least) on most things

But it's evident ( and it's no new thing at all...) that some folks here do not and never will

But that's ok...We all will survive and get over that....God willing of course.....

Edited by umbertino

End Quote

CL...I do agree (FWIW)...In that he will be defeated

I sincerely believe B.Sanders had chances in 2016....Until his party decided to drop him, to literally throw him away and focus on HRC

Edited by umbertino