Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Haters Thread

This far out they do mean nothing. But The poll referenced here is an internal RNC poll. Those types of polls tend to be more accurate as they are in the best interest of the pollster to be so.

My reason for the earlier response is grounded in my genuine concern for yours and other Trump Haters mental well being. 

He will WIN in 2020.

9 minutes ago, caddieman said:

And here I thought polls meant nothing? Here is what you responded to me when I posted a poll, and I quote:

“Believe what you want candyboy”

So back at ya!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

This far out they do mean nothing. But The poll referenced here is an internal RNC poll. Those types of polls tend to be more accurate as they are in the best interest of the pollster to be so.

My reason for the earlier response is grounded in my genuine concern for yours and other Trump Haters mental well being. 

He will WIN in 2020.

Believe what you want candyboy.........lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

On 8/14/2019 at 12:33 PM, bostonangler said:

Dude honestly, most, not all, but most of those tweets are filled with rage and hate toward our fellow countrymen. Whatever the differences are, that crap posted by both sides solves nothing... I totally blame the parties, not so much the people. People are sheep and they follow. When I was growing up moderation was a good thing. In today's world you cannot be a moderate, you cannot find common ground. You have to be an extremist. That's what America has become. A country filled with extremist. Other place are being destroyed by the extremist of religion. Our country is being destroyed by the extremist of politics. Until people learn to compromise, this will only get worse.

B/A

This is the first decent and realistic post I've seen you write, albeit I haven't read many.  I started on page 40 because that's where it took me when I first looked.  Extremism is ALWAYS wrong.  On both sides.Personally, I wish we didn't have a two party system.  I wish we could vote for the person we like best.  But the party's have platforms and the nominee has to go with them or not be nominated.  If we went to a personal vote, each person could write their own platform and tweak it any way they want.  Don't like this guy, go to the next.  I admire the fact that you can vote either way in an election.  Personally, I can't do that because I can't find a single person on the opposing side that I can agree with.  I also know in Politics, both sides are corrupt.  I'm guessing from your moniker you live in or around Boston.  In CA here our Republican vote never even counts no matter what.  We have our Jungle Primary in which the top two go to the General and for the General we have a winner take all.  So in every election cycle we give 55 electoral votes to whomever the Democrat is.  Dems get 20% right off the top.  CA is also where Hillarious got the extra 3 mil popular votes.  I know I'm rambling, but I wanted to respond to your post.  Take your own advice and compromise.  There are many others who will do the same and then we really can all get along.  So, if you want to ask why I still live in CA, look at all the travel guides.  It's an absolutely awesome state if you remove the politics.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

He will WIN in 2020.

WOWZERS!!!

THEE "Trump" "Derangement" "Syndrome" HATEFUL "keyboard" "combatant" Enemy Of The State Of The United States Of America HAS BEEN FULLY TAKEN OVER!!!

THIS Lil' "urine" "ant" HAS BEEN "infected" AND HAS THEE LIBERALISM VIRUS GROWING FROM THEIR HEAD AND IS ATTEMPTING TO INFECT OTHERS!!!

FORTUNATELY You, LadyGrace'sDaddy, AND ALL OTHER True The United States Of America Patriots ENJOY THEE COMPLETELY EFFECTIVE INOCULATION AGAINST LIBERALISM WITH THEE PERSONAL APPLICATION OF THEE four (4) Textual Cornerstones!!!

:salute: !!!LadyGrace'sDaddy!!! :salute:

I'll Get YOUR SIX, LadyGrace'sDaddy!!! :salute:

AFTER THEE 2020 Elections ELECTING TO A SECOND TERM THEE True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump, THEE LIBERALS WILL GYRATE LIKE AN ELECTROCUTED KANGAROOS IN A RUBBER ROOM!!!

:o   :o   :o

:lmao:    :lmao:    :lmao:

GOOD THING THEE "room" IS RUBBER EXCEPT THEIR DIRTY DIAPERS WILL SQUIRT ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!

:shakehead:   :shakehead:   :shakehead:

Go E Pluribus Unum!!!

Go MAGA FOREVER!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump THROUGH 2024!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters (ELSEWHERE!!!)!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Extremism is ALWAYS wrong. 

End Quote

I do agree with the above line and with most you posted, DWitte....But since I take for granted that you are ( as most here, likely) an intellectually honest Individual you'll agree with me on the fact ( which is bad and I do not like it, but....) getting extreme depends much ( not always but a lot of times, though) on some specific facts and circumstances and also may depend on some politicians decisions and consequent acts that are bad and may damage  much of the the mental stability of a single Individual or or of a large group of People......

The problem being we do not live yet in a perfect world ( which would help indeed) in a lot of issues / situations......

Working on it....It will take ( my guess) at least a few centuries ( that's the best scenario imho)

Edited by umbertino

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 2:42 PM, bostonangler said:

It's funny, the only true hate I see is in the tweets posted everyday. Those are some sad, hateful people. Twitter appears to be a hate machine. On all sides... That's why I don't have an account on any of those social sites... I get enough angry stuff here. 

B/A

"I get enough angry stuff here"   and u also incite quite a bit with the articles you present and the anti Trump hate u spew....another words consider urself part of the problem

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, caz1104 said:

"I get enough angry stuff here"   and u also incite quite a bit with the articles you present and the anti Trump hate u spew....another words consider urself part of the problem

It's not anti-Trump, it's pro-America... If you don't like the news of increased spending, decreased revenues, record breaking debt. bail-outs, economic policies that are deemed ill concieved by most economists, foreign policies that are isolating us... I can't help it. I know I don't bring in the fantasy that some do, but it is never too late to learn from real facts from real sources instead of believing conspiracy, lies and fantasy provided by mysterious tweeters and super secret agents. 

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, bostonangler said:

It's not anti-Trump, it's pro-America... If you don't like the news of increased spending, decreased revenues, record breaking debt. bail-outs, economic policies that are deemed ill concieved by most economists, foreign policies that are isolating us... I can't help it. I know I don't bring in the fantasy that some do, but it is never too late to learn from real facts from real sources instead of believing conspiracy, lies and fantasy provided by mysterious tweeters and super secret agents. 

B/A

of course you never ever spew hate on Trump on a personal level.......smh . It's only pro-American if you lean to the left AND still can't get over the fact that Trump won

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Again respecting your thoughts on that, LGD...But....Are you so sure of that?

Because by simply following that same line of your thinking / reasoning ( and in full respect of your religious beliefs, of course)  which is so much eloquently  shown in that picture you posted.....Then same thing you wrote can be applied when President Obama got elected and all the other Presidents you happened not  to appreciate for whatever reason.....Correct?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Because by simply following that same line of your thinking / reasoning ( and in full respect of your religious beliefs, of course)  which is so much eloquently  shown in that picture you posted.....Then same thing you wrote can be applied when President Obama got elected and all the other Presidents you happened not  to appreciate for whatever reason.....Correct?

You are correct, but your reply failed to grasp the meaning of the post. It's satirical in nature. 

Romans 13:1

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God

• Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, umbertino said:

If you want to keep an entire empire in check.....convince them that God chose their leaders.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

32 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Image result for dumb trump greenland meme

GO RV, then BV

You See this is why people say you belittle and berate. Now you're suggesting that the problems with Puerto Rico are Trump's fault. That's just ridiculous

30 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

If you want to keep an entire empire in check.....convince them that God chose their leaders.

GO RV, then BV

Still having problems with the word of God right  my Christian brother.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You See this is why people say you belittle and berate. Now you're suggesting that the problems with Puerto Rico are Trump's fault. That's just ridiculous

Still having problems with the word of God right  my Christian brother.

The Word as rewritten and edited again and again by men.....yes, yes I am.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

The Word as rewritten and edited again and again by men.....yes, yes I am.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

I'm sorry that your god can't make certain his word remains the same through time. Mine's really good at simple things like that. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1