Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Haters Thread

So for 10 years we had a huge market rally. But for some it only really started when Trump was elected and thus they call it Trump's economy... We are now witnesses the collapse... Are they going to suck it up and call this Trump's economy, or is it because of Obama and the deeps state? Cutting revenue, increasing spending and throwing tariffs on top of those genius policies surely has nothing to do with it.... 

Trumpkins need to get down off their unicorns and see the truth for what it is... A reality show host and real estate agent who is clueless about global money...

B/A

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

34 minutes ago, markb57 said:

Trumpkins huh....? 

ah the tolerant left and the name calling....

Whatever.... If you say anything against Trump on this site you are called names and worse by some of the nicest people I know.

I didn't vote for Clinton, I'm not a democrat. I just post news articles that demonstrate that the current administration is pretty bad at their job. It is Trumptoids who attack anyone or anything against their Messiah.

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

36 minutes ago, markb57 said:

you just proved my point. Yes, you are very far left. Thats fine. Names don't bother me. Just shows the left is mentally unstable and a true danger to this country.

You are way off... I have voted for many republicans. I have voted for many democrats. I have voted for many independents and third parties. The difference between you and me, is I vote the person not the party. If you voted the person, voted integrity, voted honesty, you wouldn't have voted for our current president. By you standing up for Trump you demonstrate a tolerance for a lack of integrity, a lack of honesty, a lack of decency and a support for greed, corporate welfare, isolationism, you also are supporting reduced revenues, increased spending, increasing the debt. By supporting Trump you demonstrate you do not support conservatives and their agenda.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, markb57 said:

nope.nice try though

Admit it... Supporting Trump is not conservative... Come on you can do it. You know conservatives want to reduce spending. You know that they are against debt. You know they believe in smaller government. Come on be that conservative you claim to be. Say it with me....

Trump isn't a conservative... Trump isn't a conservative... Trump isn't a conservative.

B/A

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Whatever.... If you say anything against Trump on this site you are called names and worse by some of the nicest people I know.

I didn't vote for Clinton, I'm not a democrat. I just post news articles that demonstrate that the current administration is pretty bad at their job. It is Trumptoids who attack anyone or anything against their Messiah.

B/A

:bs:....poor "fredo" was called a name and the left went crazy. U can say your not a liberal......but your own written word says otherwise

3 minutes ago, jg1 said:

They can name call all they want. We are winning. lol

this true....but I can find humor in most anything. Heck I read BA & Umbertino hate filled posts daily...and still have time to think the world isn't as bad off as they say or wish - lol

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

this true....but I can find humor in most anything. Heck I read BA & Umbertino hate filled posts daily...and still have time to think the world isn't as bad off as they say or wish - lol

It's funny, the only true hate I see is in the tweets posted everyday. Those are some sad, hateful people. Twitter appears to be a hate machine. On all sides... That's why I don't have an account on any of those social sites... I get enough angry stuff here. 

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2