Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Haters Thread

People believe what they want to believe.... You know, like Mexico will pay for the wall. Or tariffs will not hurt our people. Or corporate tax cuts will be spent on research and investment. Or we can make a deal with North Korea. Or Putin tells the truth. Or... Well you get the idea.

B/A 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

People believe what they want to believe.... You know, like Mexico will pay for the wall. Or tariffs will not hurt our people. Or corporate tax cuts will be spent on research and investment. Or we can make a deal with North Korea. Or Putin tells the truth. Or... Well you get the idea.

B/A 

I'm guilty as charged.....I believe in my heart that Trump is a con man, born and bred, who cares only about himself and his fragile ego.....and with every passing day and mean tweet, he only emboldens my belief.  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm guilty as charged.....I believe in my heart that Trump is a con man, born and bred, who cares only about himself and his fragile ego.....and with every passing day and mean tweet, he only emboldens my belief.  

GO RV, then BV

We are all guilty of it... The difference is some are "man" enough to admit it...

B/A

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Not true, I never said I was a woman... I made a comment once and someone assumed it.... It may have been Jersey Jax or it may have been you, I don't remember. We all know what happens when you assume...LOL

B/A

I could spend hours searching for it but it's not worth it. You say you're a man now that's good enough for me. :tiphat:

33 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Hmm...I learned something new today, mission complete.....And LGD thinks I'm incapable of learning stuff or knowing the best words.  :D

GO RV, then BV

If'n I thought you were incapable of learning we wouldn't be having a conversation. :o

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

IRS Pulls the Plug on the Postcard Tax Form

As they pushed their tax overall package in 2017, Republican leaders would sometimes display a tax form printed on a postcard as proof that the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act would simplify life for millions of Americans come April 15. President Trump boasted that the postcard would enable Americans "to file their taxes on a beautiful, little sheet of paper," but critics savaged the smaller form when it was unveiled last summer, with one tax expert calling it "just silly – and wasteful."

One problem was that the smaller tax form required the use of as many as six additional forms, creating new layers of complexity and opportunities for mistakes while still requiring the use of an envelope. On top of that, about 90% of taxpayers file electronically, sharply reducing the need for a new form.

Heeding the complaints of individual filers and tax preparation professionals, the IRS has decided to retire the postcard. The tax agency released a draft of the replacement earlier this month – which you can see here – that looks a lot like the Form 1040 that was used prior to the new tax law taking effect.  

House Ways and Means Chairman Richard Neal (D-MA) said he had always doubted the viability of the postcard. "We never believed that it would be a postcard. Never. Not for a moment," Neal told Bloomberg News. "I heard that over and over again during my time and career and I think that makes more for a good photograph than it does for a good policy.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/irs-pulls-plug-postcard-tax-222004521.html

Hey what's another broken promise?

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1