Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Haters Thread

I think all politicians are not very smart, especially the current crop. To me if you are a leader you need to lead.  Divisive rhetoric is intellectual laziness much like name calling. Talk about your record and what you will do to make life better for ALL Americans.  If we elect you we will hold you accountable on your campaign promises 

i ran once for our our local government.  Geez you would think that would be a pretty sanguine election right.  Wrong, the woman I was running against went straight to dirt.  I just ignored her, stated my 36 year record of running a business, my 30 years of coaching children in 3 different sports, my 40 years of church activities in the town, and the leaders who supported me.  I talked issues and how I would go about fixing problems.  The more I ignored the women the more nasty she got.  Long story shortened I won easily, served 4 years and did what I said I would do.  I also hated every minute of it because the people on the Council had agenda’s and were not very smart.  None of those people would be able to run a business. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Trump and Biden are exactly alike in the amount, and divisive nastiness of their hateful rhetoric towards people, don't you think?

GO RV, then BV

EXCEPT: Trump does it on purpose with a planned agenda. Biden is just a regular old idiot!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Shabbs I'm posting this here even though it's unrelated because I most certainly want you to watch the full painful 2 minutes. It even gave me a different perspective on our debates. 

And it clearly shows why I believe we're headed full steam into civil war. 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

I think all politicians are not very smart, especially the current crop. To me if you are a leader you need to lead.  Divisive rhetoric is intellectual laziness much like name calling. Talk about your record and what you will do to make life better for ALL Americans.  If we elect you we will hold you accountable on your campaign promises 

i ran once for our our local government.  Geez you would think that would be a pretty sanguine election right.  Wrong, the woman I was running against went straight to dirt.  I just ignored her, stated my 36 year record of running a business, my 30 years of coaching children in 3 different sports, my 40 years of church activities in the town, and the leaders who supported me.  I talked issues and how I would go about fixing problems.  The more I ignored the women the more nasty she got.  Long story shortened I won easily, served 4 years and did what I said I would do.  I also hated every minute of it because the people on the Council had agenda’s and were not very smart.  None of those people would be able to run a business. 

"NONE OF THESE PEOPLE WOULD BE ABLE TO RUN A BUSINESS" .....I think that's why Trump was elected....Gov is now BIG BUSINESS ....nothing that our fore fathers ever dreamed.  Now one can argue how good of a business man Trump & that's cool. But folks wanted a complete change of the status quo. And because he was elected the old crow gang of politicians especially those on the left have pushed back hard. At some point we have to get rid of either BIG GOVERNMENT or the clowns that have no clue on how to manage it. JMO 

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

HRC and Trump are not aging well.  They don’t look any thing like that picture now. 

I do appreciate you being politically correct despite your political sympathies...You did name both of them...That's somehow commendable.....

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, umbertino said:

I do appreciate you being politically correct despite your political sympathies...You did name both of them...That's somehow commendable.....

Its the truth as I see it Umbertino.  Believe it or not that’s the way I usually roll.  You don’t really know me but I can tell you I was raised in a Dem voting household.  In Texas they called my family Yellow Dog Dems because they are very loyal.  I have voted Dem a number of times in my life and personally know the Clinton’s.  You are probably asking yourself what changed me.  Here is the truth, I didn’t change much, the Dems changed and changed DRAMATICALLY.   I CANNOT support Open Borders, Socialized Healthcare, Globalism, Antifa, Coup Deep State Leaders, and so many more.  The more the Dems have Resisted the Trump Presidency and refuse to acknowledge any positive thing his administration has done just makes me MORE anti Dem.  

i will try to be more respectful to the Liberals on this sight but I will never ever vote for a Dem with their current leadership..I will also say I am not all that enamored with Rep leadership either.  It’s kind of I will vote the lesser of two evils.  

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Its the truth as I see it Umbertino.  Believe it or not that’s the way I usually roll.  You don’t really know me but I can tell you I was raised in a Dem voting household.  In Texas they called my family Yellow Dog Dems because they are very loyal.  I have voted Dem a number of times in my life and personally know the Clinton’s.  You are probably asking yourself what changed me.  Here is the truth, I didn’t change much, the Dems changed and changed DRAMATICALLY.   I CANNOT support system" rel="">support Open Borders, Socialized Healthcare, Globalism, Antifa, Coup Deep State Leaders, and so many more.  The more the Dems have Resisted the Trump Presidency and refuse to acknowledge any positive thing his administration has done just makes me MORE anti Dem.  

i will try to be more respectful to the Liberals on this sight but I will never ever vote for a Dem with their current leadership..I will also say I am not all that enamored with Rep leadership either.  It’s kind of I will vote the lesser of two evils.  

Thanks for your clear explanation...I think I got your point...

Sorry...Out of pluses  right now....

• Upvote 1