Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Haters Thread

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I must admit, when it comes to dividing the country, Donald is definitely winning....former POTUS Obama didn't  even come close to Trump in that arena.

GO RV, then BV 

Sorry to say but as a spectator from the North looking in, this is what I see. When Obama was in, his supporters were fish, they gulped in everything he said and did, no questions raised. Then when detractors complained, people howled and tossed out the race card. This forced people to be less vocal.

Trump, on the other hand, is afraid of nothing, this scares the left as it rocks the boat and any easy cash they are getting. It must be noted that not all on the left are deranged, there are some who truly want to help serve those in true need.

Off my soapbox

pp

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

CONTEXT 

:twothumbs: Right On!!!. LadyGrace'sDaddy, AND The Very Best Of Your Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

EVERY True The United States Of America Patriot, INCLUDING The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump, EXAMINES THEMSELVES FOR FIDELITY TO THEE four (4) Textual Cornerstones.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Care to comment on the Context.

GO RV, then BV

OMG did you ever just loose this debate. What's that vid have to do with the American hating islamist terrorist supporting congresswoman and Trumps comments about the Mod SQUAD?

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

OMG did you ever just loose this debate. What's that vid have to do with the American hating islamist terrorist supporting congresswoman and Trumps comments about the Mod SQUAD?

Umm....you said "CONTEXT" a few posts up....on a post that had nothing to do with the Mod SQUAD.....Do you even know which thread you're in? :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Umm....you said "CONTEXT" a few posts up....on a post that had nothing to do with the Mod SQUAD.....Do you even know which thread you're in? :facepalm:

GO RV, then BV

Apparently not. 

But hey that happens from time to time when debating Blind followers of ignorance. 

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Got you all discombobulated I see.....I'll try to slow down for the posting impaired.  ;)

GO RV, then BV

So it's okay to make fun of people who suffer from certain mental illness? 

Like Bi-polar and OCD:o

Shabbs, there are some paths you don't want to start walking down. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2