Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Haters Thread

15 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Just saying, these polling numbers are from Real Clear Politics and they represent this same week in 2016

Quinnipiac 6/21 - 6/27 42 40 Clinton +2
Pew 6/15 - 6/26 51 42 Clinton +9
ABC/WP 6/20 - 6/23 51 39 Clinton +12
NBC/WSJ 6/19 - 6/23 46 41 Clinton +5
Rasmussen 6/20 - 6/21 44 39 Clinton +5
Reuters 6/18 - 6/22 44 34 Clinton +10
Economist 6/18 - 6/20 43 39 Clinton +4
CNN/ORC 6/16 - 6/19 47 42 Clinton +5
Monmouth 6/15 - 6/19 49 41 Clinton +8
Gravis* 6/16

They were accurate... Remember, the popular vote did go to Clinton... Have you seen the new polls, they don't look much better. I don't think polls matter much this early, but it is interesting the president fired his pollsters because he didn't like the numbers... Sounds like some third world dictator, or something Kim would do... Well Kim would just kill them, so at least we haven't gotten to that point.

B/A

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Actually that group of voters in the shadows Shabs, have been hiding there for many elections, because in their opinion neither party offered a candidate they thought was worthy of their time and effort to get out and vote until the Trump came along.

I've always been a believer that people have no business complaining about our government if they don't have the guts to vote.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

They were accurate... Remember, the popular vote did go to Clinton... Have you seen the new polls, they don't look much better. I don't think polls matter much this early, but it is interesting the president fired his pollsters because he didn't like the numbers... Sounds like some third world dictator, or something Kim would do... Well Kim would just kill them, so at least we haven't gotten to that point.

B/A

I heard that he fired is pollsters for leaking an internal poll. And considering that they were leaked I'm inclined to believe that theory.

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I heard that he fired is pollsters for leaking an internal poll. And considering that they were leaked I'm inclined to believe that theory.

I agree with your idea, but let's be honest. We all know his ego can't take the possibility of being behind. I don't think many politicians can handle bad news, he is just the best one at showing displeasure.

B/A

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I agree with your idea, but let's be honest. We all know his ego can't take the possibility of being behind. I don't think many politicians can handle bad news, he is just the best one at showing displeasure.

B/A

I've always considered ego the number one qualification in modern-day politics. 

• Thanks 3

Just now, bostonangler said:

It is all about ego... That maybe the biggest thing these people have. Good or bad...

B/A

Yes,  and it is also the reason America is in the condition that it is in today. Politicians, in the beginning, were  Patriots they received no pay for their job, they did what they did for love of country. Today it is entirely different animal.

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Yes,  and it is also the reason America is in the condition that it is in today. Politicians, in the beginning, were  Patriots they received no pay for their job, they did what they did for love of country. Today it is entirely different animal.

Yup and that is why I do not support a two party system... We need a third party more now than ever. People need to stand together against both parties and make them understand this is our country, not the country for outsiders and corporations... But that stand takes guts and most Americans just don't have the guts to stand up and shout... Look at the people in Hong Kong. They just changed the government with protests. Americans need to realize we are not enemies to each other, the enemy is the government,,, Just like our founding fathers who were willing to give up everything to fight the crown... Americans are fat, lazy and complacent and that is a recipe for defeat.

B/A

• Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Yup and that is why I do not support system" rel="">support a two party system... We need a third party more now than ever. People need to stand together against both parties and make them understand this is our country, not the country for outsiders and corporations... But that stand takes guts and most Americans just don't have the guts to stand up and shout... Look at the people in Hong Kong. They just changed the government with protests. Americans need to realize we are not enemies to each other, the enemy is the government,,, Just like our founding fathers who were willing to give up everything to fight the crown... Americans are fat, lazy and complacent and that is a recipe for defeat.

B/A

I'm not sure any party is needed.  They all seem to evolve into a gang of corrupt individuals working together for their own cause and not ours.  Term limits would be a good start. Then again, I'm not really sure  what the solution is.   But a change is definitely needed! 

• Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

Nees this a.m. indicated over 100,000 expected at Amway arena, SRO and cops ramping up for expected hecklers. 

Wow!...100,000....that's a lot of hecklers.  :blink: ;)  Interesting that the Trump campaign would choose Amway Arena....Betsy DeVos must be trying to get back into his good graces.  :D  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I've always been a believer that people have no business complaining about our government if they don't have the guts to vote.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Same applies in my Country where in the past  the percentage of voters was as high as 90%...Gradually ( cos folks have been and still are much disappointed by the average politician actions) that percentage got down to a 55-60% roughly... It's also a fact that here in Italy one doesn't have a large enough choice ( imho) in terms of valid parties and people to vote...

The sad moral for most voters is..."I'll vote for the least worse"

So even when a politician and a party gets many votes, it's only a part  of the vote percentage showing cos many didn't go vote ( which I do not like myself but I can somehow understand it when in your heart, soul and mind you find nothing to share with that specific party and/or politician)

In recent elections ( we have a lot here)...the Nat'l one of March 2018 and the last  EU election of May 2019 I chose to vote for a small group that , I felt, did represent my thoughts and ideas...Sadly enough ( for me and others) this little group didn't pass the minimum percentage of votes necessary for having any of its politicians in Italy and Europe.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Yup that's what most people say these days... They vote against things...

B/A

Exactly B/A...

Sorry....finished by good ammo

In recent elections ( we have a lot here)...the Nat'l one of March 2018 and the last  EU election of May 2019 I chose to vote for a small group that , I felt, did represent my thoughts and ideas...Sadly enough ( for me and others) this little group didn't pass the minimum percentage of votes necessary for having any of its politicians in Italy and Europe.

End Quote

Sometimes it becomes also a matter of principle  for me...In order to be able to look at myself in the mirror and not be ashamed....JMVHO

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, cranman said:

But a change is definitely needed! 

Trump is a good start!

He is a jerk but so was Patton!

how about Mad Dog for prez?

every current and retired member of Uncle Sams Motorcycle Club would vote for him!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Sage449 said:

Shabs you crack me up. What I get for being in a hurry. Selling 100,000 plus SRO tickets to see Trump. The hecklers and cops are on top of the 100K number. 🤪:peace:😁

You're a good sport, Sage.....we could all learn a positive thing or two from you.  Have a great day.  :)

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

Trump is a good start!

He is a jerk but so was Patton!

how about Mad Dog for prez?

every current and retired member of Uncle Sams Motorcycle Club would vote for him!

Patton was relieved of command.  B)  Good choice with Mad Dog....I'd vote for him.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1