Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Haters Thread

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 4:34 PM, umbertino said:

That "Boat " that's sinking is Humanity. 

Because of hatred we will all loose. 

End Quote

Hello LGD...I have to agree (again) with you on the above

I admit I'm accountable myself for that as are millions of People....

While admitting that.... I must ( for sake of Truth) also add that some (most?) Politicians ( I'm referring now specifically to "my" politicians...The Italian situation) are Masters in getting HATE out of you with their statements and actions......It's a worldwide issue it would seem......

or HATE from those that bring over HATE HIT pieces from articles......spreading HATE makes one just as guilty as those that speak or write it

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Enigma2a said:

Shabs,

........ Please define what is actually white nationalism, and please do not use the MSM definition, as everything not liberal progressive is an ...ism.

My definition, as I see it........white nationalism is the belief by any mentally defective Caucasian that the nation in which they live should be the province of white people only, those who see racial and ethnic diversity as a serious threat to their own existence.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

My definition, as I see it........white nationalism is the belief by any mentally defective Caucasian that the nation in which they live should be the province of white people only, those who see racial and ethnic diversity as a serious threat to their own existence.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV

I agree with Shabs' definition of "White Nationalist". Where the LEFT conflates or distorts a "White Nationalist" viewpoint with a "Nationalist" viewpoint is at every turn. For example, if you are for a border wall, you must be a "WN". If you are for merit-based Immigration, you must be a "WN". If you are for not giving social handouts to Illegals, you must be a "WN".

Indy

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Yep...

One reader's opinion: If you hate President Trump, you must hate America

Vernon JohnsonPublished 8:54 a.m. ET Nov. 8, 2018 | Updated 10:10 a.m. ET Nov. 8, 2018

Gty 1057825656 A Ele Eln Pol Usa In

(Photo: AARON P. BERNSTEIN, Getty Images)

CONNECTTWEETLINKEDINCOMMENTEMAILMORE

Vernon Johnson is a lifelong Delawarean who had a 30-year career with Prudential's Smyrna-Clayton agency.

Let’s look at some of the magnificent accomplishments and possible future accomplishments of Trump’s first year and a half.  

The economy: President Obama is the only president in American history to never have one year of 3 percent of GDP growth — and he was there eight years! In his last year, the GDP was a sick 1.6 percent.  

He famously said “This economy is the new normal. What is Trump going to do to bring these manufacturing jobs back, wave a magic wand?” 

No, Mr. President, just pass the largest tax cut and reform in American history and rescind your odious regulations on business and get out of the way.  

Obama lost nearly 200,000 thousand manufacturing jobs, President Trump has created 480,000 new manufacturing jobs in just one and a half years in office. The last quarter's GDP grew at 4.2 percent.  

During his campaign, Trump said he would create 3 percent GDP growth. The economists called him crazy, unhinged, irresponsible, said it can not be done.

Unemployment among black and Hispanic Americans is the lowest in American history and now also the lowest among women since 1969.  We are at full employment — there are more jobs available than unemployed to fill them.

Trump’s economy has added over 4 million new jobs in just his first year and a half.

We are now the world's largest producer of oil and natural gas, and I lost track of the thousands of new coal jobs in Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.

Trump has already convinced the European Union to reduce our annual trade deficit. The EU is reducing their tariffs on American goods by $52 billion a year, already with more to come. 

He just completed a new trade agreement with Mexico and Canada, the new USMCA trade agreement, getting us out from under the disastrous NAFTA that was a such a huge disadvantage to the United States. This will lead to thousands of new jobs and billions annually coming back to the United States.  

We have a $375 billion dollar annual trade deficit with China which the President says “will not stand.” If he is successful in further reducing unfair trade practices with the world against us, he will have done what no other president has even tried and will bring about years of prosperity and growth. America will succeed beyond our wildest dreams.

If you hate the man whose policies did all this, then I submit you also hate America. Because everything I just said is good for America and Americans, and none of it would have happened with Clinton continuing four more years of the disastrous Obama policies.

Judges: both Supreme Court judges and all his federal judge appointments have been  judges who will interpret the law as written in the Constitution. They will not write law from the bench — no more using the court to make laws you cannot get through Congress.  

President Trump has made more federal judge appointments in his first year and a half that any president in history.  

President Trump ended the disastrous Iran nuclear deal which, by the way, guaranteed a nuke in 10 years — and Iran never signed it!  

President Trump got us out of the Paris climate accord, whose stated goal was to reduce the earth’s temperature by one half of one degree by the year 2100. That is 82 years from now. Are you kidding me?

The agreement was much tougher on the United States than it was on China and India, which are the two largest polluting countries in the world. 

President Trump got three Americans released from North Korean prisons. We are now getting back our fallen Korean War heroes after 70 years — no other American president was able to do that, either.  

He is attempting to get North Korea to give up their nuclear ambition through negotiation. If he is successful in that endeavor, he will be recognized as one of America’s greatest presidents.  

Won’t that drive the left crazy?

One thing I can guarantee, President Trump will never allow North Korea to have the capacity to deliver a nuke on an American city. He will do whatever it takes to prevent that.  

Our veterans can now be seen at a private hospital, no more waiting six months to be seen at a veteran’s hospital and maybe dying first. No other president was able to get that done either, but Trump did.  

The man gets things done!

He has fulfilled or tried to fulfill every campaign promise. Despite all of the early successes of this president, the left still hates him, results be dammed.  

There is no way the left loves America when they hate the man whose policies have brought about all these wonderful results. He actually is making America great again!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

The Hate filled Never Trumpers thought Muller was gonna be the Savior...

Do Democrats hate Trump more than they love America? | Christine Flowers

ALEX BRANDON / AP

The most troubling thing about the end of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation was the reaction of so many on the left when they learned that Donald Trump was not a Russian asset. They were, to put it mildly, disappointed.

Philadelphia native and MSNBC host Chris Matthews appeared apoplectic (admittedly not unusual for him) and went into a rant that ended with: “How can they let Trump off the hook?

His colleague Joy Reid took aim at Attorney General William Barr’s neutrality and referred to the “seeds of a cover-up.

Rep. Adam Schiff (D., Calif.), chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, gave an interview to the Washington Post, where he rejected Mueller’s findings, stating that “undoubtedly there is collusion." He also said, “We will continue to investigate the counterintelligence issues. That is, is the president or people around him compromised in any way by a hostile foreign power? It doesn’t appear that was any part of Mueller’s report."

Rep. Jerry Nadler (D., N.Y.), chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, continued to insist that despite the Mueller report clearing the president and his associates from colluding with the Russians, “We know there was collusion … why there’s been no indictments, we don’t know."

And these were just some of the high-profile Democrats and Trump critics who were so invested in the Mueller investigation’s ability to take down the president that they lost sight of what was really important: confirmation that President Trump and members of his campaign did not conspire or coordinate with the Russian government to get him elected.

Instead of exulting in joy, many Democrats acted like kids who hadn’t gotten everything on their Christmas list. That’s frightening. There is something twisted in the idea that Americans would rather have their partisan dreams fulfilled than be assured that the man who leads us — however repellent his character and policies might be — is not a traitor.

This surprised me, even after two years of suggestions that a Manchurian Candidate occupied the White House. My Facebook news feed regularly filled up with comments and articles on how Michael Flynn, Michael Cohen, Paul Manafort or fill-in-the-blank random Trump associate was the canary in the coal mine of the president’s demise, and that Mueller would expose the strings attached to Russian President Vladimir Putin’s puppet.

But still, I assumed that my fellow Americans were hoping that our country was not compromised and our president was not guilty of treason. For those who truly love this country and hope that it can withstand even the most troubling assaults on its institutional integrity, that’s a no-brainer.

But when news of the report was released, something was unleashed on the left that convinces me there are people there who hate Trump more than they love this country.

The left’s barely concealed distress at seeing the president cleared of collusion and conspiracy with Russia and their insistence that this isn’t over, and that he can still be found guilty of treason is proof positive to me that the real threat to this country is a willingness to sacrifice everything we hold dear — due process, presumption of innocence, and respect for our legal system — in a narrowly focused crusade to undo the results of an election.

I sympathize with those who reject this president and his policies. I am far from an apologist for his governance, as I’ve stated on numerous occasions, to the chagrin of many of my fellow conservatives. I get as much hate mail from Trump loyalists as I do from those who want him gone yesterday.

But this is about something much more sinister than mere opposition to a political opponent. It is one thing to despise President Trump. It is quite another to be disappointed that our leader is not a Russian asset. I think some people need a refresher on the definition of “traitor.”

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

PHOTOS: 'Trump Baby' blimp and a robot featured at protests in London
June 4, 2019
A robotic likeness of President Trump on a golden toilet in Trafalgar Square on June 4. (Photo: Tim Ireland/AP)

A robotic likeness of President Trump on a golden toilet in Trafalgar Square on June 4. (Photo: Tim Ireland/AP)

LONDON (AP) — Thousands of protesters greeted President Donald Trump’s U.K. visit with anger and British irony Tuesday, crowding London’s government district while the U.S. leader met Prime Minister Theresa May nearby.

Feminists, environmentalists, peace activists, trade unionists and others demonstrated against the lavish royal welcome being given to a president they see as a danger to the world, chanting “Say it loud, say it clear, Donald Trump’s not welcome here.”

“I’m very cross he’s here,” said guitar teacher Sarah Greene, carrying a home-made sign reading “keep your grabby hands off our national treasures” under a picture of one of Queen Elizabeth II’s corgis.

“I find him scary. My sign is flippant and doesn’t say the things I’d really like to say.”

A day of protests began with the flying of a giant blimp depicting the president as an angry orange baby, which rose from the grass of central London’s Parliament Square.

One group came dressed in the red cloaks and bonnets of characters from Margaret Atwood’s “The Handmaid’s Tale,” which is set in a dystopian, misogynist future America.

Demonstrators filled Trafalgar Square and spilled down Whitehall, a street lined with imposing government offices.

Many paused to photograph a robotic likeness of Trump sitting on a golden toilet, cell phone in hand. The robot caught the attention of passers-by with its recitation of catchphrases including “No collusion” and “You are fake news.”

Protesters gathered in central London. (Photo: Tim Ireland/AP)

Protesters gathered in central London. (Photo: Tim Ireland/AP)
The "Statue of Liberty" near the "Trump Baby" blimp in central London. (Photo: Matt Dunham/AP)(Photo: Matt Dunham/AP)

The "Statue of Liberty" near the "Trump Baby" blimp in central London. (Photo: Matt Dunham/AP)(Photo: Matt Dunham/AP)
Trump-masked man demonstrates against the president in Parliament Square. (Photo: Matt Dunham/AP)

Trump-masked man demonstrates against the president in Parliament Square. (Photo: Matt Dunham/AP)
Protesters line a barrier on Whitehall during a demonstration against President Trump. (Photo: Tolga Akmen/AFP/Getty Images)

Protesters line a barrier on Whitehall during a demonstration against President Trump. (Photo: Tolga Akmen/AFP/Getty Images)
A stack of Donald Trump toilet paper on a London street. (Photo: Matt Dunham/AP)

A stack of Donald Trump toilet paper on a London street. (Photo: Matt Dunham/AP)
A real baby nearby the "Trump Baby" blimp in Parliament Square. (Photo: Matt Dunham/AP)

A real baby nearby the "Trump Baby" blimp in Parliament Square. (Photo: Matt Dunham/AP)
Man carries a placard as people gather to march through central London to demonstrate against the state visit of President Donald Trump (Photo: Matt Dunham/AP)

Man carries a placard as people gather to march through central London to demonstrate against the state visit of President Donald Trump (Photo: Matt Dunham/AP)
People hold placards with anti-Trump messages in central London. (Photo: Matt Dunham/AP)

People hold placards with anti-Trump messages in central London. (Photo: Matt Dunham/AP)
Protesters dressed in inflatable Donald Trump baby costumes stand in the rain at Parliament Square.(Photo: Dan Kitwood/Getty Images)

Protesters dressed in inflatable Donald Trump baby costumes stand in the rain at Parliament Square.(Photo: Dan Kitwood/Getty Images)
Mime artists dressed in red with white face paint during a demonstration against U.S. President Donald Trump's state visit to the U.K. (Photo: Sam Mellish / In Pictures via Getty Images)

Mime artists dressed in red with white face paint during a demonstration against U.S. President Donald Trump's state visit to the U.K. (Photo: Sam Mellish / In Pictures via Getty Images)
A male mime artist with a placard reading "Make Orwell Fiction Again" during a demonstration against U.S. President Donald Trump's state visit to the U.K. (Photo: Sam Mellish / In Pictures via Getty Images)

A male mime artist with a placard reading "Make Orwell Fiction Again" during a demonstration against U.S. President Donald Trump's state visit to the U.K. (Photo: Sam Mellish / In Pictures via Getty Images)
Anti-Trump demonstrators march through central London. (Photo: Tim Ireland/AP)

Anti-Trump demonstrators march through central London. (Photo: Tim Ireland/AP)
Women dressed as Handmaidens during a demonstration against U.S. President Donald Trump. (Photo: Sam Mellish / In Pictures via Getty Images)

Women dressed as Handmaidens during a demonstration against U.S. President Donald Trump. (Photo: Sam Mellish / In Pictures via Getty Images)
People in central London demonstrate against President Trump. (Photo: Matt Dunham/AP)

People in central London demonstrate against President Trump. (Photo: Matt Dunham/AP)
Demonstrators protest President Trump along Whitehall in London. (Photo: Tolga Akmen/AFP/Getty Images)

Demonstrators protest President Trump along Whitehall in London. (Photo: Tolga Akmen/AFP/Getty Images)
Climate-change and anti-Trump protesters in central London. (Photo: Isabel Infantes/AFP/Getty Images)

Climate-change and anti-Trump protesters in central London. (Photo: Isabel Infantes/AFP/Getty Images)
Anti-Trump protesters and the "Trump Baby" blimp in central London. (Photo: Isabel Infantes/AFP/Getty Images)

Anti-Trump protesters and the "Trump Baby" blimp in central London. (Photo: Isabel Infantes/AFP/Getty Images)
A placard depicting President Trump and Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage in central London. (Photo: Isabel Infantes/AFP/Getty Images)

A placard depicting President Trump and Brexit Party leader Nigel Farage in central London. (Photo: Isabel Infantes/AFP/Getty Images)
Demonstrators protest the visit of President Trump along Whitehall in London. (Photo: Tolga Akmen/AFP/Getty Images)

Demonstrators protest the visit of President Trump along Whitehall in London. (Photo: Tolga Akmen/AFP/Getty Images)

GO RV, then BV
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Let us remember this the next time a crisis occurs over there and they come crying for help. 

Had we done that 75 years ago they would all be speaking German or Russian. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, nstoolman1 said:

Let us remember this the next time a crisis occurs over there and they come crying for help. 

Had we done that 75 years ago they would all be speaking German or Russian. 

Of course, had the French not shown up during the American Revolution, we'd all still be British subjects.

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 1

Shabbs you can keep putting up your cartoons but the fact remains Barry and Democratic Party Leadership did a horrible job for America in their 8 years in office. You can keep crying about losing to Trump but your party will reap the whirlwind of justice for their unlawful activities.  How do you support the Coup attempt, the spying, and the unequal application of our laws. Dems are Rubbish!!!

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Of course, had the French not shown up during the American Revolution, we'd all still be British subjects.

GO RV, then BV 

I said nothing of the French. I don't see them protesting our president. 

• Thanks 5

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Nope, it was just a matter of time before the US won the Revolutionary War against Great Britain. 

• Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Shabbs you can keep putting up your cartoons but the fact remains Barry and Democratic Party Leadership did a horrible job for America in their 8 years in office. You can keep crying about losing to Trump but your party will reap the whirlwind of justice for their unlawful activities.  How do you support system" rel="">support the Coup attempt, the spying, and the unequal application of our laws. Dems are Rubbish!!!

He hates all things Trump. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Pitcher said:

Nope, it was just a matter of time before the US won the Revolutionary War against Great Britain. 

:twothumbs: YEP!!! The Coast MUST Be CLEAR, THEE FRENCH Are HERE!!!, Pitcher, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week To You AND Up Coming Weekend!!! :tiphat:

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

Shabbs you can keep putting up your cartoons but the fact remains Barry and Democratic Party Leadership did a horrible job for America in their 8 years in office. You can keep crying about losing to Trump but your party will reap the whirlwind of justice for their unlawful activities.  How do you support system" rel="">support the Coup attempt, the spying, and the unequal application of our laws. Dems are Rubbish!!!

Coming from Trump supporters and all that he stands for as a human being.......I can live with the criticism.  How many times is this now that you've come into this thread to drop the rubbish word?....At least this time you didn't say "I'll never be back"...or something similar to that effect.  B)

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

You should be put on a ban for bringing facts and truth into this thread. :lol:

Please ban me.  That’s the Dems standard way of doing business.  They can say whatever they want and but if we object you are a hate crime person and silenced. Rubbish. This entire thread is Rubbish. Why have a thread so 2 or 3 people can spew their hate. Poor losers!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1