Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Haters Thread

16 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Umbertino,

Thank you for your decent and eloquent post. I have no problems with Shabbs speaking his mind. We have debated numerous times which I prefer to the childish cartoons. I guess it’s just quicker and easier to show your dislike of someone, especially President Trump, by showing a cartoon. While that may seem amusing to the Liberal mindset I believe it is a continued attack on the President of the USA. I never once wrote or put a cartoon of President Obama on these boards even though I disliked many of his policies. I feel the continued bashing of our President is pathetic and Demeaning to the Office.  If an effigy of President Obama receives a hate crime then the constant parodies of President Trump should get the same treatment. 

I would much rather debate Russian Collusion, Border Security, Medicare for all, or even Tax Breaks. Instead we get name calling, childish cartoons, and articles that are written in half truths to meet an agenda. Just because it is published in the Guardian or the Washington Post doesn’t mean it’s truthful or honest. 

I also believe Shabbs is a big boy and can defend himself without your interjection. We were just messing with each other like we do on many occasions. I personally do not dislike Shabbs or any of you liberal mindset people. Like I said earlier I would much rather debate the issue than read the slanted liberal articles or view cartoons. ( which aren’t funny). I am well read and I read both sides of an issue from which I can form my own opinion. 

Now if you feel the need to defend someone you can jump in and defend my rights any time you want.  I have on many occasions had people respond to my posts in  rude, condescending, flippant, and in an angry hateful manner.  

While we can all agree to disagree I would prefer doing it with intellectual honesty or a small amount of respect.  It is tough though when you get rubbish thrown in your face for your point of view, or read posts that demean our Country and show so little respect for an elected President!!

Have a a nice weekend Umberino. 

Hello Pitcher.....Read and noted ( as usual)

I will defend your rights and those of everybody else  because it's the right thing to do and I do expect good (and intellectually honest of course) People to do the same , no matter the Political affiliation...Rights are rights. Period

Am I being naive? Maybe

I wish you and Family a great weekend

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 12:43 PM, Pitcher said:

So we’ve gone from Russian Collusion to golfing.  Very sad if that’s all you got but if you insist how many trips overseas did Michelle and her troup of makeup artists, hairstylists, imagine consultants and the rest cost our country.  Personally I don’t really care but now golfing is the biggest baddest thing the Dems can use against our President. How petty!!

"troup of makeup artists".....uhhhh  try caravans!!!!! have u ever seem Michelle without makeup???? N Korea has agreed to suspend Nuc testing if we allow them to use her likeness as a atomic deterent

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Karsten said:

Umbertino,

There is a big Difference in Free Speech and Down Right Hate Speech for any one group, any one person, any one country....You can have your opinion of any and all of these but under the Guise of Free Speech. Just because one has their opinion of another person, place, group or thing you Don't need to rant on it every chance you get.....Forcing One's opinion on the rest of the group.....Just to prove their point in a feeble attempt to make themselves appear important....After a while no one really gives a crap what they have to say. 

This comes to mind

Empty Wagon.jpg

And yet you support Trump? The loudest wagon in Washington!!!

Now that's rich!!! LOL

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 4

7 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

And yet you support system">support Trump? The loudest wagon in Washington!!!

Now that's rich!!! LOL

B/A

A day without you trashin Trump or Umbertino trashin the US, would be like sunshine everywhere.......wishful thinking for the sane. Unrealistic tho

Edited by caz1104
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

A day without you trashin Trump or Umbertino trashin the US, would be like sunshine everywhere.......wishful thinking for the sane. Unrealistic tho

Come on caz, you read his little poster and I'm sure you thought yup that makes sense... Then I point out how it is relevant to our bragging, always patting himself on the back, president and you get offended. How predictably droll...

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

14 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Come on caz, you read his little poster and I'm sure you thought yup that makes sense... Then I point out how it is relevant to our bragging, always patting himself on the back, president and you get offended. How predictably droll...

B/A

Not offended...just statin the obvious. Never heard one peep from you or Umbertino when Barry bragged about how everything good in the world was because of HIM, and everything wrong was because of EVERYONE else but him

• Thanks 5

No one likes Trump’s bragging and patting himself on the back but I understand why all Presidents do it, including President Obama. Many times the good policies a President has success with receive little attention or fanfare. 

In a political climate that appears to have need to fire up their base a little cheerleading should be expected. Let’s face the fact that this president has had to endure a media that is 90% hostile to his every move and slant every story in a negative light, especially the agenda driven Russian Collusion storyline. 

We are a divided country politically speaking and both sides are doing what they think they need to win, even if it is to the lowest levels of the human character. I have to remind myself ALL the time NOT to turn disagreement into anger and hate. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

You know, I agree with you BA, Trump does brag. I will also submit to you that the Lame Stream Media gives him ABSOLUTELY ZERO credit for ANYTHING he does right (and in 2 years he has done PLENTY right in my opinion). NO President in history has been treated with the vitriol, and hatred by the media. But what really makes their heads spin and explode and cause projectile green pea vomit to fly from their mouths, is Trump has the marbles to stand up to these lying, water carrying liberal FOOLS. They are not use to it, nor have they ever seen the push back they encounter with Trump. They don't know what to do. "Why how DARE he, does he not know who we are???" I would not mind this treatment if it was applied fairly across the board, but unless you are blind or have the IQ of a turnip, you know the big "O" NEVER received 1/100 of the negative treatment Trump has received. And because of the unfairness displayed by the media, I cannot and WILL NOT cut them ANY slack. Just my thoughts .

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

You know, I agree with you BA, Trump does brag. I will also submit to you that the Lame Stream Media gives him ABSOLUTELY ZERO credit for ANYTHING he does right (and in 2 years he has done PLENTY right in my opinion). NO President in history has been treated with the vitriol, and hatred by the media. But what really makes their heads spin and explode and cause projectile green pea vomit to fly from their mouths, is Trump has the marbles to stand up to these lying, water carrying liberal FOOLS. They are not use to it, nor have they ever seen the push back they encounter with Trump. They don't know what to do. "Why how DARE he, does he not know who we are???" I would not mind this treatment if it was applied fairly across the board, but unless you are blind or have the IQ of a turnip, you know the big "O" NEVER received 1/100 of the negative treatment Trump has received. And because of the unfairness displayed by the media, I cannot and WILL NOT cut them ANY slack. Just my thoughts .

Well Stated and on Point.....Had Anyone in the lame Stream Media Questioned obama they would have been run out of business. The last resident did what ever the hell he wanted......Separated Illegal parents from their kids and put them in cages and no one cared.

On second though never mind....No matter what the Haters will Spin anything to suit their Suck Ass Agenda to hate America, Americans and anything Trumps....Just let them hate.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Spot on.  :tiphat:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Davo, We need to get yo away from that Sportster A/C and get a round A/C and a bigger bike, Get a Vintage Round one.

dscn10264.jpg

Karsten

Amen.....Probably gonna be the toughest post RV decision to make.....the wife is already over the Sportster era....so that is helpful.....LOL.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DinarDavo said:

Amen.....Probably gonna be the toughest post RV decision to make.....the wife is already over the Sportster era....so that is helpful.....LOL.

Davo....Trust me....Losing the Sportster for a Fatboy or larger bike will be the best thing you every did.......You will like it and she will love the ride.

I had my 883/1200 conversion putting out 110 HP that was scary but rock solid

dscn10264.jpg

mvc017fkf5.jpg

So the Need for speed bit me and an had this built....Doesn't look like much but that was the way we built it....To look stock. It is actually a 88 inch to a 95 inch, 10.5 Pistons, huge heads, 575 lift cams stock looking pipes that aren't stock and I forget what else.

dscn10356.jpg

dscn10291.jpg

Seriously you can find an old Evo Fat Boy for what you can sale the Sportster for and maybe better.

Karsten

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Davo....Trust me....Losing the Sportster for a Fatboy or larger bike will be the best thing you every did.......You will like it and she will love the ride.

I had my 883/1200 conversion putting out 110 HP that was scary but rock solid

dscn10264.jpg

mvc017fkf5.jpg

So the Need for speed bit me and an had this built....Doesn't look like much but that was the way we built it....To look stock. It is actually a 88 inch to a 95 inch, 10.5 Pistons, huge heads, 575 lift cams stock looking pipes that aren't stock and I forget what else.

dscn10356.jpg

dscn10291.jpg

Seriously you can find an old Evo Fat Boy for what you can sale the Sportster for and maybe better.

Karsten

Nice scooters!....I will probably max out Sport with the 1200 jugs, etc. and keep it for solo runs......she leaning in the direction of a convertible hardtop anyway.

Edited by DinarDavo

8 minutes ago, DinarDavo said:

Nice scooters!....I will probable max out Sport with the 1200 jugs, etc. and keep it for solo runs......she leaning in the direction of a convertible hardtop anyway. (Don't have a photo that that it will accept......)

C4 Corvette.....6 spd and what fun.

0rhy.jpg

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Like 1

Just now, DinarDavo said:

That was fun.....thread now returning to normal broadcasting......MAGA !!!    🏍️ 

Well the Never Trumper's and Haters aren't gonna able to spin this......I mean really, post a Pruis next to a gas station or Charging station powered by a Coal Fired Plant

I am sure they will be back.

This comes to mind again for those that are in the Know.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Karsten said:

Well the Never Trumper's and Haters aren't gonna able to spin this......I mean really, post a Pruis next to a gas station or Charging station powered by a Coal Fired Plant

I am sure they will be back.

This comes to mind again for those that are in the Know.

Karsten

Great song....This one & the others you posted...

Thanks

Edited by umbertino