Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 3:33 PM EST - 13 Feb 2019

2-13-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   Article:  "Barzani meets with Mahdi re: HCL (?)"  For those of you that don't know, the HCL is possibly/probably the last thing we need to see for an RV.  Quote:  "the agreement will be signed between the leadership of the two parties soon We all love the word "soon", but this time... it's looking very, very real.  Quote:  "the implementation of even two thirds of the terms of the agreement, which is scheduled to be signed on the 18th of this month"   Two thirds or more is PLENTY to suit our needs!  Quote:  "The draft agreement includes 18 items... especially the proceeds of natural resources"   FYI, this is HCL. Plain and simple. There is a LOT of excitement around here concerning the middle of the month. This is a big part of that excitement.  I won't encourage anyone to get too excited, but I'm also not going to downplay this one... this is BIG. We are in the best situation for an RV that I have ever witnessed.

2-13-2019   Intel Guru Frank26    SOMETHING TO CONSIDER.  THE CBI HAS VATICINATED... PROGNOSTICATED THAT THERE IS NO DELAY IN THE LIFTING OF THE THREE ZERO'S FROM THEIR EXCHANGE RATE.   FASCINATING... WHY ARGUE WITH THAT? ...WHY FIND BANDY IN SUCH AN INSPIRING AND FIRM POSTULATION?  ESPECIALLY WHEN IMO...THE USA GAVE THEM THIS CONVICTION!!!

2-13-2019   Intel Guru Bruce    ...sometimes i get information that is a little better than normal or it is different or gives us indication that something has happened that we didn’t know about before.  That is sort of what happened today.  We got little bits and pieces of things that pointed together the timing which is in this week.  It may not even not be two days away.  It is that close... We are looking forward to possibly 3 different announcements coming together for us the next day or so...(post 1 of 2)... :bs:

2-13-2019   Intel Guru Bruce   ...my understanding was you have an Internationally known rate on their dinar.  Did you realize Vietnamese Dong is going to be fairly close to the rate of the Iraqi Dinar on the front screens?  I mean it could get within 8% to 10% of the Dinar.  ...In fact China wanted the Dong to be on par with the Dinar, but i think it is going to be within 8% to 10% of it.  So I will say this, the Dinar is fast approaching $7.00.  That will give you some idea what I am talking about. ...We are looking very strong for the remainder of this week...I am going to say I am encouraged. I am excited...(post 2 of 2)... :bs:

2-13-2019   Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf   the CBI has stated many times "restore and or increase purchasing power of the dinar Many seem to think that statement means "restore and or increase purchasing power of the IQD", but it is not the case. Zambia increased the purchasing power of the Kwacha, by deleting 3 zeros.  :confused2:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1