Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Wednesday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 3:33 PM EST - 13 Feb 2019

2-13-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   Article:  "Barzani meets with Mahdi re: HCL (?)"  For those of you that don't know, the HCL is possibly/probably the last thing we need to see for an RV.  Quote:  "the agreement will be signed between the leadership of the two parties soon We all love the word "soon", but this time... it's looking very, very real.  Quote:  "the implementation of even two thirds of the terms of the agreement, which is scheduled to be signed on the 18th of this month"   Two thirds or more is PLENTY to suit our needs!  Quote:  "The draft agreement includes 18 items... especially the proceeds of natural resources"   FYI, this is HCL. Plain and simple. There is a LOT of excitement around here concerning the middle of the month. This is a big part of that excitement.  I won't encourage anyone to get too excited, but I'm also not going to downplay this one... this is BIG. We are in the best situation for an RV that I have ever witnessed.

2-13-2019   Intel Guru Frank26    SOMETHING TO CONSIDER.  THE CBI HAS VATICINATED... PROGNOSTICATED THAT THERE IS NO DELAY IN THE LIFTING OF THE THREE ZERO'S FROM THEIR EXCHANGE RATE.   FASCINATING... WHY ARGUE WITH THAT? ...WHY FIND BANDY IN SUCH AN INSPIRING AND FIRM POSTULATION?  ESPECIALLY WHEN IMO...THE USA GAVE THEM THIS CONVICTION!!!

2-13-2019   Intel Guru Bruce    ...sometimes i get information that is a little better than normal or it is different or gives us indication that something has happened that we didn’t know about before.  That is sort of what happened today.  We got little bits and pieces of things that pointed together the timing which is in this week.  It may not even not be two days away.  It is that close... We are looking forward to possibly 3 different announcements coming together for us the next day or so...(post 1 of 2)... :bs:

2-13-2019   Intel Guru Bruce   ...my understanding was you have an Internationally known rate on their dinar.  Did you realize Vietnamese Dong is going to be fairly close to the rate of the Iraqi Dinar on the front screens?  I mean it could get within 8% to 10% of the Dinar.  ...In fact China wanted the Dong to be on par with the Dinar, but i think it is going to be within 8% to 10% of it.  So I will say this, the Dinar is fast approaching $7.00.  That will give you some idea what I am talking about. ...We are looking very strong for the remainder of this week...I am going to say I am encouraged. I am excited...(post 2 of 2)... :bs:

2-13-2019   Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf   the CBI has stated many times "restore and or increase purchasing power of the dinar Many seem to think that statement means "restore and or increase purchasing power of the IQD", but it is not the case. Zambia increased the purchasing power of the Kwacha, by deleting 3 zeros.  :confused2:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON

*** Adam Montana *** ...In GOI news, Iraq is muddling through the final stages of the Budget. We don't need the Budget to be complete before an RV, but a "happy agreement" between the Kurds and Baghdad will do a lot to grease the wheels...This was taken from a site that follows Adam's opinions and posts snippets from them. See his whole chat @ Adam Montana Feb 28 2021

*** Jeff *** Iraq is completely on par with Kuwait.  Iraq and Kuwait's fiscal year (I know this for a fact because I've already consulted with the Iraq government) is April through March of the following year.  That's why Kuwait changed at the end of April [March?] to accommodate the March fiscal year...If you want to know when Iraq's doing their rate change, they're doing it on the exact same historical Sunday when Kuwait did theirs...Iraq is following in Kuwait's footsteps. 

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. RON

*** MilitiaMan *** Article: "Zafer Al-Ani: Parliament Will Continue Its Sessions Until The Budget Is Approved" Quote: "the budget has reached its final stages, leaving nothing but the announcement of the agreement with the Kurdistan region regarding the percentage determined for it in the budget and other matters that will be completed within the next few days."  Well well well. They are continuing the session tomorrow. The 1st of March. They'll be at it until budget law is approved, so they say. Leaving nothing but an announcement. Well they'll need to announce a rate with that now wouldn't they?  ...A new exchange rate can fix many ailments.. imo...

*** Pimpy *** The problem with us dealing with the dinar is this.  In order for the dinar to have any kind of purchasing power or to get any real change on the exchange rate there has to be some stability there.  Already all around we're starting to see crap happen.  Iran, Syria bombings, missile attacks within Iraq...Biden hasn't even been in office two months and already the ****'s falling apart...I don't like the way it looks although there's some good things happening over there in Iraq.  The financial grade [B rating] is good.  The reserves are building that's good...so there are some good things.  I'm just pissed about the way this current administration is too much into bombing crap...You gotta take the good news, bad news, the ugly news.  You gotta take it all. Stay grounded. 

*** Jeff *** [Question: "How will the Iraqi people prosper from or benefit from the rate change?"] ...it gives the Iraqi citizens and the Government of Iraq purchasing power...there's only one way for Iraqi citizens to get rich.  They have to keep and exchange the 3 zero notes after the rate change...

That's all for today folks ... Blessings ...  RON
    • By ronscarpa

*** Jeff *** Question: "How will the Iraqi people prosper from or benefit from the rate change?" ...it gives the Iraqi citizens and the Government of Iraq purchasing power...there's only one way for Iraqi citizens to get rich.  They have to keep and exchange the 3 zero notes after the rate change...

*** Adam Montana ***...I'm still in daily communications with all of my dinar contacts. I still get my usual briefings from the important people on dinar... The last time I touched on the price of OIL was quite a while ago - I was optimistic even though oil prices were only at $40ish.  Where are they today?  $61..!  Which happens to be above where we need them to be for a launch of the RV...  This was taken from a site that follows Adam's opinions and posts snippets from them. See his whole chat @ Adam Montana Feb 28 2021

*** Pimpy *** Article: "The Central Bank Announces A rise In Cash Reserves To More Than 55 Billion Dollars"  That's good we want the reserves to be up higher.  The higher it goes...it's really good for the currency...It's because one of the thing that gives its strength is the fact that there's a lot of reserves. This is very, very good...! 

*** Jeff *** Tweet from the Iraqi government: "Setting a new exchange rate for the Iraqi dinar against the U.S. dollar is part of the economic reform program adopted by the @IraqiGovt, which aims to address the immediate financial crisis and placing the Iraqi economy on a sustainable path."  Since roughly Monday of this past week is when they starting putting a huge emphasis on the exchange rate as we approach the implementation of the budget and their new fiscal year of April 1st...

• By ronscarpa

*** Mnt Goat *** Article: "OIL REVIEWS THE FINAL VERSION OF THE DRAFT FEDERAL OIL AND GAS LAW '" ...every time Iraq gets close to a revaluation the oil and gas and the article 140 laws comes up in the news. They talk about completing it and how close they are to passing it as law. Coincidence? I don’t think so. ...they need to fully address their new constitution before they can reinstate their currency back to normalcy. They need referendums passed in parliament on both of these constitutional directives prior to going global. Sure, they can set up all the mechanisms to do so over the years, as this takes years. But in parallel to this effort, they must also get these two laws in place.

*** Jeff ***...Iraq becoming international, Article 140, HCL, the reconstruction reforms - all that is hinged upon the physical rate changing.  Once the rate changes they become international and then all those secondary dominoes will fall right into place...

*** Frank26 *** [Question: Do I need a receipt to go in to exchange my dinars? ...I lost my receipt so I'm afraid to go to a bank without my receipt. Maybe they'll think I stole it. Maybe they'll question me. Maybe they'll ask who bought this - Who does it belong to?  I'm worried about it.]  No...just my option...You're going to walk into a bank and you're going to present your dinars or you're going to have a representative do that for you.  The bank is in the business of exchanging that currency so they can make a profit off of you...They also want to keep you as a customer because once you exchange they want you to keep that money in their bank.  The bank has no interest in who bought that dinar...The bank is only there to exchange it and to follow through with their banking services.  So when do you need your receipt?  IMO you need it for your taxes...if you're ever audited... [Note:  Consult your financial advisors at the appropriate time]

Good Night Everyone - that's all for today ... Blessings - RON
    • By ronscarpa

*** MilitiaMan *** They will not be going into a market economy with a devalued currency at 1460... The new exchange rate will need to be applied...   One that is the strongest in the region will do it... imo... Setting a new exchange rate is exactly right. It is part of the plan! Has been for years, and it is sure welcomed now...

*** Frank26 *** Article: "Al-Rafidain Bank leaves the seventh Item." What is the 7th item?  Chapter 7 of the UN security council.  What is it?  Handcuffs on their currency...can you say free as a bird?  Can you say Iraq is about to legally raise the value of their currency under the IMF/World Bank regulations so they can attend to their obligations not only internally but externally internationally?  Quote:   "the exit decision came after fulfilling all the bank's financial obligations to international financial institutions."  That's article VIII.  That's raising the value of their currency... this is huge.  This is monstrous.  This is article VIII carved in titanium.  Free as a bird to do what they want to do.  You think they want to stay at a program rate?  No...

*** Breitling *** [Question: If they increase their rate after paying down their debt with this [December 20, 2020] devaluation do you see a dramatic increase quick or slow increase?]  There's no way to tell right now.  The markets change.  Everything changes so quick.

• Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.