Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 13 February 2019

Adam Montana

58 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thank you Adam. All squared away,  standing in the door and waiting for the green light.  :salute:

1. Outboard Personnel Stand Up!  
  2. Inboard Personnel Stand Up!  
  3. Hook Up! 
  4. Check Static Lines!  
  5. Check Equipment!  
  6. Sound Off For Equipment Check! 
  7. “Stand In The Door”!!!!!!!   
  8. GO!  👍🇺🇸
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thank you Adam. All squared away,  standing in the door and waiting for the green light.  :salute:

I hope we all are close to the end of this Journey as I have been feeling very negative and jaded about it all this week.. 

it certainly has been a long journey and to read all your positive comments has been great butI guess my traffic light is stuck on Amber .. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, lost one said:

Yes once again we are close to the finish line...lets hope they can stay focused and see this thru. Like others here, been here to so long you tend to get jaded.

Let's see. Jade is GREEN. Green means GO and MONEY.

So "Jade RV! Jade IQD!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Sandfly Adam and your Awesome “Mod Squad” for all the years of keepin’ us informed and level headed! 😊

The Mrs. and I have always lived very frugally but with imo a huge milestone coming up...our 40th Wedding Anniversary (I got married when I was 12😆) we felt we needed to do something special.  We’ve never splurged on a cruise before and just planning it challenges that ol’ mindset...how can we justify the cost, there are plenty of other things that money could go for, etc.

Im “justifying it” by realizing my Sweetie is worth it #1, and #2, I feel it’s time for a shift in our thinkin’!  If we always think like we always thought we will keep gettin’ what we always got!  So I don’t know about y’all but I think it’s time for a shift in our mindset...I believe we are here not just to enjoy this life (which we do) but to make an impact on those around us!  

So crazy as that sounds...I’m thinkin’ it’s time to “expect” a different outcome than the last 10+ yrs.!  

If there is anybody who has grown tired of the “S” word it’s been me this past few year’s or so!  But let’s keep our minds open to the possibilities, and believe that this could finally be Iraq’s time, and our time!  Good things come to those who wait, and Lord knows we’ve logged the miles in this waiting  process! I really think things are lining up and our loooong awaited  “Suddenly “ is coming!  Can’t wait to meet a lot of y’all!  Cheers! 🥂

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, RodandStaff said:

Sandfly Adam and your Awesome “Mod Squad” for all the years of keepin’ us informed and level headed! 😊

The Mrs. and I have always lived very frugally but with imo a huge milestone coming up...our 40th Wedding Anniversary (I got married when I was 12😆) we felt we needed to do something special.  We’ve never splurged on a cruise before and just planning it challenges that ol’ mindset...how can we justify the cost, there are plenty of other things that money could go for, etc.

Im “justifying it” by realizing my Sweetie is worth it #1, and #2, I feel it’s time for a shift in our thinkin’!  If we always think like we always thought we will keep gettin’ what we always got!  So I don’t know about y’all but I think it’s time for a shift in our mindset...I believe we are here not just to enjoy this life (which we do) but to make an impact on those around us!  

So crazy as that sounds...I’m thinkin’ it’s time to “expect” a different outcome than the last 10+ yrs.!  

If there is anybody who has grown tired of the “S” word it’s been me this past few year’s or so!  But let’s keep our minds open to the possibilities, and believe that this could finally be Iraq’s time, and our time!  Good things come to those who wait, and Lord knows we’ve logged the miles in this waiting  process! I really think things are lining up and our loooong awaited  “Suddenly “ is coming!  Can’t wait to meet a lot of y’all!  Cheers! 🥂

I always liked how you say Sandfly. Has anyone heard from Sandfly? I haven't seen him in a long time.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, RodandStaff said:

Congrats on the 40, and enjoy your cruise!

:tiphat: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

16 hours ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:
  1. Outboard Personnel Stand Up!  
  2. Inboard Personnel Stand Up!  
  3. Hook Up! 
  4. Check Static Lines!  
  5. Check Equipment!  
  6. Sound Off For Equipment Check! 
  7. “Stand In The Door”!!!!!!!   
  8. GO!  👍🇺🇸

If you’re putting up the confused icon...let me clarify!  CF stated he was “Standing in the door” waiting for the green light “Go”.  It’s Army Airborne lingo...what I posted are Airborne commands (to include “Stand in the door” and “Go”)! Are you still confused???👍🇺🇸

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

Are you still confused???👍🇺🇸

ANY QUESTIONS???!!!/DISMISSED!!!

Thank You For The Clarification (although I was NOT confused :lmao:), CDM (R) Thackeray, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

:salute: !!!CSM (R) Thackeray!!! :salute:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

ANY QUESTIONS???!!!/DISMISSED!!!

Thank You For The Clarification (although I was NOT confused :lmao:), CDM (R) Thackeray, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

:salute: !!!CSM (R) Thackeray!!! :salute:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

Hooah Synopsis!!! You do the same!👍🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I hope we all are close to the end of this Journey as I have been feeling very negative and jaded about it all this week.. 

it certainly has been a long journey and to read all your positive comments has been great butI guess my traffic light is stuck on Amber .. 

Hang in there. This has been a VERY ROUGH week for me. It has been that way since Jan. I would love for this to pop so we all can move on.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5