Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 13 February 2019

Adam Montana

5 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

"this is BIG. We are in the best situation for an RV that I have ever witnessed"

Straight from AM himself,👆

Thanks Adam, very much appreciated. 

:tiphat:   :undocumented: !!!SALUD, DUDE!!! :undocumented:   :tiphat:

Hey Brother Wiljor, if THIS does NOT get one STOKED like High Octane Tim's in the Morning, NOTHING WILL!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 7

1 minute ago, Synopsis said:

Hey Brother Wiljor, if THIS does NOT get one STOKED like High Octane Tim's in the Morning, NOTHING WILL!!!

Go Moola Nova!

Back at ya Synopsis, all good down here brother. Just trying to contain the excitement and keep everything in perspective :backflip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

47 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Go Moola Nova!

Man a salad sounds good rite now!  Worked through lunch because I been reading this site all day!!  Lol playing catch up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Wiljor said:

Back at ya Synopsis, all good down here brother. Just trying to contain the excitement and keep everything in perspective :backflip:

:twothumbs: Me, too!!!

19 minutes ago, Desertmedic2009 said:

Man a salad sounds good rite now!  Worked through lunch because I been reading this site all day!!  Lol playing catch up. 

LOL, DesertMedic, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Well, OK, as a tribute to @Butifldrm for ALL her MUCH Appreciated HARD WORK AND FABULOUS Posts, the Secretariate clip did include O Happy Day by the Edwin Hawkins Singers so will repost for her having previously noted THIS is her Favorite Song!!! :twothumbs:

THANK YOU @Butifldrm!!! :tiphat:

HEY EVERYBODY!!!

THIS is a three (3) day weekend in The United States Of America commemorating President's Day on Monday, February 18!!!

So, if the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI wants/needs a three (3) day weekend, what BETTER weekend than to CELEBRATE The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump???!!!

In The Mean Time............................................................................................

Many, Many THANKS For The Drive By, Adam!!! :twothumbs: ................................

AND (of course)...............................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

3 day weekend in Canada also!!!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Artitech said:

What are your thoughts on this new development?. Enquirering minds what to hear your thoughts!

:lmao:       :lmao:       :lmao:

Hey, I’d Like To Know YOUR Thoughts On THIS, Too, Artitech, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend!!! :tiphat:

Hey, I’m just a Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar investor just like a WHOLE LOTTA Fine Folks HERE at none other Than Dinarvets!!!:twothumbs:

Well, OK, being the simpleton or nut job dude HERE for ENTERTAINMENT ONLY, I would listen to Cap’n Adam. NO doubt about THAT!!! :pirateship:

Well, OK, to address Your question, I do NOT know how much better things can get. Being more of a broad perspective person (dubious claim, of course), the LAST sliver (about 1/2 square mile) along the Euphrates near the Bicraqi Iraqi Border of Daesh is getting the SMASH. Abdul Mahdi had a tweet posted by @6ly410 (THANK YOU!!!) noting Bicraqi Iraqi Security improving with THIS fully retaken and rid of these Syrial Killers foreign AND otherwise.

ALL feeding into the Belt & Road Initiative for massive transfer of goods through STABLE Countries to dwarf The Silk Road transfer of riches.

Tariffs sound familiar HERE? Mo cash fo duh Bicraqi Iraqi???!!!

Hey, AND what about THAT crude oil pipeline the Bicraqi Iraqis want to take back from the Nauti Saudis THAT goes from Kirkuk to HAIFA, ISRAEL???!!! Wuz Up With THAT???!!! Part of the “Midfle East Deal NO ONE can REFUSE???!!! How could THIS be done so the Bicraqi Iraqi are NOT seen as buddying up to Israel at the EXPENSE of the Palestinians???!!!

Is duh US Gubmint SHUTTING DOWN at 5:00 pm EST at the end of the “three week” temporary opening JUST BEFORE a three day weekend???!!!

Oops, maybe BABY You were asking a simple response to the News like “Good” OR “Bad”.

My Response:

Good!!!

In The Mean Time..........................

Share YOUR Thoughts, Artitrch...

AND (of course)...........................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET ‘ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 7