Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 13 February 2019

Adam Montana

great news thanks                                                                                                                                                                                      

Edited by nackers
  • Like 4

1973 God's Horse Secretariat won the Triple Crown, the final race by 31 lengths, a record no horse since has ever even approached. As he rounds the final bend, the Scripture they quote sounds like it was written for Trump! Well, here we are, on the doorstep of something glorious God's about to do again! We all need to remember the ONE Who will be giving it to us all to do the things He wants us all to do for and with Him. Thought you'd enjoy seeing this....WOOHOO...GOOOOOOOOOOOOO RVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 4

58 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

I won't encourage anyone to get too excited, but I'm also not going to downplay this one... this is BIG. We are in the best situation for an RV that I have ever witnessed.

Too late, I’m excited but I understand the need to be patient. Thank you for the post Adam!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Adam...………….. Bless the Lord!! Your clarity and level headedness over the years earns you the right in this moment for being excited!! Prayers going for you, your staff and everyone here to exercise imagined steps when the light turns green with the same clarity and level headedness

you have modeled for us!! Priceless!!! Thankyou Adam!! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

43 minutes ago, DFlat7 said:

Well, OK, as a tribute to @Butifldrm for ALL her MUCH Appreciated HARD WORK AND FABULOUS Posts, the Secretariate clip did include O Happy Day by the Edwin Hawkins Singers so will repost for her having previously noted THIS is her Favorite Song!!! :twothumbs:

THANK YOU @Butifldrm!!! :tiphat:

HEY EVERYBODY!!!

THIS is a three (3) day weekend in The United States Of America commemorating President's Day on Monday, February 18!!!

So, if the Bicraqi Iraqi CBI wants/needs a three (3) day weekend, what BETTER weekend than to CELEBRATE The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump???!!!

In The Mean Time............................................................................................

Many, Many THANKS For The Drive By, Adam!!! :twothumbs: ................................

AND (of course)...............................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4