Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hawaii Recorded What May be the Lowest Elevation snow in State History

bigwave

1 hour ago, Indraman said:

Umbertino, sorry some one flagged you, but I felt a response is warranted to some who have bought the Man-made Climate Change FAKE NEWS hook, line and sinker. 

1) The people and organizations who have been making these claims for 40~50 years...in all cases their predictions have been grossly off.

2) The models that have been used for predictions don't consider basic elements such as the effects of the sun on our weather and temperatures. This is akin to someone measuring the temperature of a car's radiator fluid and not considering whether the car had been running or not.

3) Initially, all models and predictions were that "Global Warming" would kill us all. Now everyone has transitioned to "Climate Change"...why the transition? The temperature data did not support system">support the "Global Warming" theory.

4) Acurate temperature readings have been possible since the late 19th Century, so around 190 yrs. And yet we are told these readings are an accurate measurement and predictor of our planet's future behavior. This is like measuring the temperature during the early morning hours of the day and using this data to predict the final afternoon temperatures in the heat of the Sun. The Earth is 4.5 Billion years old.

5) We have geological data...core samples from Antarctica...that tells us the Earth has gone through multiple heating and cooling periods. These all occurred without the effects of Man-made gas emissions. Why is this time any different?

The blind allegiance of those who have bought this Fake News is mind-boggling and at times, disappointing. 

Indy

Thanks Indra...I happen to appreciate your kind and sober (in the best of meanings) style!  When things get said to me this good way  then I can accept everything and am willing to read / listen....

A plus from me

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Snow- and ice-packed dumpsters overflowing downtown

OMAHA, Neb. (WOWT) -- There are growing complaints about overflowing dumpsters in Omaha's Old Market. The narrow alleys there are already hard to maneuver while snow and ice have trash haulers backing off.

trash+pic5.jpg

https://www.wowt.com/content/news/Snow--Ice-packed-dumpsters-overflowing-506524891.html

• Thanks 1

Snow in Forecast for a 2,500-Mile Path From California to Maine

You thought spring was on the horizon, didn't you?

March 1, 2019
The California Department of Water Resources conducted a snow survey near Echo Summit, Calif., on Thursday. The heavy snow that fell in the Sierra Nevada Mountains this winter has erased the drought conditions for most of California.CreditRich Pedroncelli/Associated Press
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Thanks Indra...I happen to appreciate your kind and sober (in the best of meanings) style!  When things get said to me this good way  then I can accept everything and am willing to read / listen....

A plus from me

Why the neg?

2019 is Breaking All Records for Cold – The Real Threat is a Global Freeze

QUESTION: Global cooling….you talk a lot about global cooling in the colder winter this year. But what effect does it have on the future summer temperatures and growing of crops?

GL

ANSWER: This type of climate change has the potential to be very profound. 2019 is already setting new records for cold and snowfall. In the center of the USA, the snowfall has risen to more than double that of 2000. There are many influences it has produced historically and the summer crop seasons grow shorter and dryer. Historically, this results in starvation in some areas but primarily malnutrition. That sets the stage for the rise of disease and plagues.

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/2019-is-breaking-all-records-for-cold-the-real-threat-is-a-global-freeze/

• Thanks 3

On 3/2/2019 at 7:06 AM, Indraman said:

Umbertino, sorry some one flagged you, but I felt a response is warranted to some who have bought the Man-made Climate Change FAKE NEWS hook, line and sinker. 

1) The people and organizations who have been making these claims for 40~50 years...in all cases their predictions have been grossly off.

2) The models that have been used for predictions don't consider basic elements such as the effects of the sun on our weather and temperatures. This is akin to someone measuring the temperature of a car's radiator fluid and not considering whether the car had been running or not.

3) Initially, all models and predictions were that "Global Warming" would kill us all. Now everyone has transitioned to "Climate Change"...why the transition? The temperature data did not support system" rel="">support the "Global Warming" theory.

4) Acurate temperature readings have been possible since the late 19th Century, so around 190 yrs. And yet we are told these readings are an accurate measurement and predictor of our planet's future behavior. This is like measuring the temperature during the early morning hours of the day and using this data to predict the final afternoon temperatures in the heat of the Sun. The Earth is 4.5 Billion years old.

5) We have geological data...core samples from Antarctica...that tells us the Earth has gone through multiple heating and cooling periods. These all occurred without the effects of Man-made gas emissions. Why is this time any different?

The blind allegiance of those who have bought this Fake News is mind-boggling and at times, disappointing. 

Indy

*****LANGUAGE*****

SOURCE: London Real

Indy

Snow expected in San Diego County mountains Monday and Tuesday

image.png.32ac4392cdb84cdcb7fb448da6c479ff.png

winter storm warning went into effect in the San Diego County mountains at noon Monday as a blustery system was expected to move into the region, bringing up to 4 inches of snow between 5,000 feet and 6,000 feet.

The snowfall could reach 8 inches or more above 6,000 feet, says the National Weather Service. 03/11/2019

• Upvote 2