Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles II - Negger

Markinsa

To the person who has given almost all of my posts in this "Silly Smiles II" topic a "-neg", I forgive you and I love you and will be praying for you.  Folks, this person has some serious hate issues and is under attack by the evil one and I ask for you to pray for them as well.

Holy Father, I ask that You come into this person's heart and show them that You love them, which You do. I pray that You take all their hate and fear and turn it into Joy and Love.  But most of all Lord, I pray for this person to come to know You and give his life to You.  Deliver them from the evil one Lord.   In Jesus' name I pray! Amen

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

Well said Mark. Should never be a ruby in silly smiles. Please carry on as I for one really enjy them as I am sure most here do.

*note * gave you a trophy for everyone on this page. I know it doe's not really make up for the rubys but it is all I can do to say thank you.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Beautiful prayer Mark. Since I'm usually the one that always gets blamed for these things and because just yesterday I posted my first silly smile here I'm asking @Adam Montana to tell you in private who is doing this to you. 

It's not right and it shouldn't be allowed to go on. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Markinsa said:

To the person who has given almost all of my posts in this "Silly Smiles II" topic a "-neg", I forgive you and I love you and will be praying for you.  Folks, this person has some serious hate issues and is under attack by the evil one and I ask for you to pray for them as well.

Holy Father, I ask that You come into this person's heart and show them that You love them, which You do. I pray that You take all their hate and fear and turn it into Joy and Love.  But most of all Lord, I pray for this person to come to know You and give his life to You.  Deliver them from the evil one Lord.   In Jesus' name I pray! Amen

Thank You AND Enjoy Your Sunday Celebration With God The Son Jesus Christ AND HIS People, @Markinsa, I, too, have been praying for some folks here at DinarVets that THEY, too, would receive HIM AND have the peace THEY have been seeking yet not knowing that is what THEY are REALLY seeking.

• Like 1

To be honest I could care less about what people think of me here. The plusses and minuses here are irrelavant to me. I know who my Lord is and I try to please him every moment of the day and I know I can fail miserably sometimes.

When I see someone intentionally go out of their way in an attempt to harm someone, I know evil is at its heart and that is when the spiritual battle begins.

My prayer is that lost will be found and saved. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

To be honest I could care less about what people think of me here. The plusses and minuses here are irrelavant to me. I know who my Lord is and I try to please him every moment of the day and I know I can fail miserably sometimes.

When I see someone intentionally go out of their way in an attempt to harm someone, I know evil is at its heart and that is when the spiritual battle begins.

Amen, Well Said, AND me, too, MarkInSA!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Markinsa said:

AMEN

Starr

• Upvote 6

17 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Just went back and read this.....sorry this is happening to you too, Mark.  Can't for the life of me understand why some people behave the way they do....life is far too short.  They went clear back to November posts and negged me, for pete's sake.  Have a nice day.  

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Just went back and read this.....sorry this is happening to you too, Mark.  Can't for the life of me understand why some people behave the way they do....life is far too short.  They went clear back to November posts and negged me, for pete's sake.  Have a nice day.  

GO RV, then BV

Emeralds for you, sir.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Its the state of the fallen man, been this way for thousands of years. Jesus is coming back soon so this should be resolved in another thousand years or so. :twothumbs:

I've created a new thread for this discussion didn't want to kill the mood in Silly Smiles.

Yall Be Blessed!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

End Quote

Agreed, Markinsa......A few Folks around here do have serious hate issues.....Unfortunately

I'm joining you in that Prayer

Best

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Interesting, I see the band of neg brothers thought it necessary to go back in time and neg every post I even made in this fun forum.  Some real haters among us folks.  Happy Monday.

GO RV, then BV

Yeah.......But there's ( there's got to be) Hope.......

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

22 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Yeah.......But there's ( there's got to be) Hope.......

The problem is.....this hate has manifested itself completely out of differing political opinions and it's overflowing into everything else.  Silly Smiles was an awesome thread and Silly Smiles II has picked up the where the original left off....no politics, no hate, just innocent fun....and yes, everybody can enjoy innocent fun, no matter their political leanings.  I'm not sure about everybody else, and though you all know my feelings about Trump, the person, I certainly don't allow him to define who I am as a person or the my life as a whole.  I pray for the people who can't seem to find time outside of politics.....that kind of stress will tear a person apart without taking some personal time to decompress.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

The problem is.....this hate has manifested itself completely out of differing political opinions and it's overflowing into everything else.  Silly Smiles was an awesome thread and Silly Smiles II has picked up the where the original left off....no politics, no hate, just innocent fun....and yes, everybody can enjoy innocent fun, no matter their political leanings.  I'm not sure about everybody else, and though you all know my feelings about Trump, the person, I certainly don't allow him to define who I am as a person or the my life as a whole.  I pray for the people who can't seem to find time outside of politics.....that kind of stress will tear a person apart without taking some personal time to decompress.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

Yep....You tell'em , Man....You tell'em right......

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

On 2/10/2019 at 1:21 PM, Markinsa said:

Amen! Well said Markinsa. Another thought too, maybe the person is just color blind or their color is off on the screen. Not trying to be funny here, just thinking of another avenue, because this person drops rubies left and right on everything and everybody. I pray that it is that and they are not lost.

• Upvote 3

Seems like only one person is bringing politics into this thread. Mark almost never post political opinions anymore, so I seriously doubt that the person who neged him  is doing it for a political reason. Some people are capable of living life without making politics everything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Seems like only one person is bringing politics into this thread. Mark almost never post political opinions anymore, so I seriously doubt that the person who neged him  is doing it for a political reason. Some people are capable of living life without making politics everything.

Right you are, LGD....

I get a lot of rubies ( every day basically) on the Politics thread which I can partly understand ( I said partly...Meaning I'd personally never neg anybody just beecause they have a diff opinion....But that's me...Ok)

But...I also get a lot of them in the off-topic thread even when I report totally un-political news  .....e.g.on accidents and stuff....

This honestly I cannot understand.... Other than the hate (toward me) motive behind it

And that's indeed sad

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2