Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Evening Guru Opinions @ 9:00 PM EST - 2/09/2019

2-9-2019   Intel Guru RayRen98    Iraqi TV broadcasted a member of the Finance Department requesting that all ministries of the government receive a copy of the revised budget and to get it ratified and ready for implementation starting on Monday.  Iraqi TV is reporting that the budget will be printed in the gazette "in the next two days" and will be enforced immediately upon its printing.  Iraqi TV aired footage of US troops patrolling downtown Baghdad today.  US Banks are reporting an "expectation" of exchange activity possibly as early as Monday. Reported IQD screen rates are varying from $4.43 to $4.60...depending on the source.(this guy is so full of BS when he starts spouting rates - there is nothing showing on ANY screens - yet, his prior information might have some merit.)...!  Trying to confirm a possible rumor (...LOL..!! :bs:...) of exchange activity across the Pond...standby for that one, it could take a while.

2-9-2019   Intel Guru ADMINBILL   TO BE CLEAR I AM NOT SUGGESTING THIS WEEKEND. I READ THE TEA LEAVES AND THE INDICATORS ARE POINTING TO SOON.  IT'S THE WHEN THAT WE ALL WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO AND ONLY THOSE IN CONTROL KNOW....AND THEY MAY BE LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT TIME. Yes indeed. Another weekend is upon us in Dinarville. But Wait...is there light at the end of the tunnel? My oh my...There IS and it's very bright and getting bigger!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1