Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

President Trump and Two Senators Had A PRAYER MEETING On Stage

It amazes me the remarks that people make about the sitting president...Let me say this...he has been hit from all sides, every turn, coming from every direction and it rolls off him like water on a duck's back, Is there any other person that could withstand all this and still smile, they would throw up their hands in disgust. I believe this man was put there by God and if so then God has his hand on him. I believe that he was placed there because there was no other that could be found with integrity, honesty, can't be bought off mental attitude......now if he bowed down and sided with the destructionists all the attacks, all the hatred would be gone. Like it or not he is there and he will succeed. If you are following hearsay and have no proof then that's wrong. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

Well if you read your Bible you will see that God uses people in different situations for his cause. You don't have to be a Holier than thou Christian for him to use any one of us to accomplish his task. At this time and the way the Nation was being engulfed in evil, I don't know if there was any body else that could stand the heat.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1