Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barzani meets with Mahdi re: HCL (?)

Adam Montana

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Defiantly a big deal. Next big hurdles are the 4 Ministers and the HCL. Then you can find my butt at the beach.

The weather down here has been great, 86 degrees today Chuck👍 Not rubbing it in, but, this was the view from my office today. Ok, rubbing it in a little. I can see all the DV'ers down at the pool now............here's wishing it so 🙏

57194384966__5F1843B7-C707-41A3-9BA8-57C2544E20FA.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 15

9 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

The weather down here has been great, 86 degrees today Chuck👍 Not rubbing it in, but, this was the view from my office today. Ok, rubbing it in a little. I can see all the DV'ers down at the pool now............here's wishing it so 🙏

This is what I m talking about! I could handle a few days of this place it was 29 degrees at the barn this morning, here on the old Chisholm Trail! The old cows were a balining this morning when they seen me! 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, Artitech said:

it was 29 degrees at the barn this morning

Forget The Temperature Artitech - If This Thing Ever Hits U Better Hang On To The Damn Rafters ! :o 

A tornado hits a barn

Animated+0307.gif

:D  :D  :D 
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DinarThug said:

Forget The Temperature Artitech - If This Thing Ever Hits U Better Hang On To The Damn Rafters ! :o 

A tornado hits a barn

Animated+0307.gif

You got that right!!! Lol! Hope I have plenty of Red Bull and vodka on hand if I see the twister coming!!

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Before going to Baja I would check out the Facebook group Rosarito uncensured.  Just this year 225 have been killed in baja by gun violence.   Research.  Go to Facebook groups.  People that actually live here.  I am in the middle of Mexico so I live in a much calmer área.

Thanks for the tip. It was a place I actually considered.

pp

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Wiljor said:

I could enjoy that view for awhile Wiljor but eventually the mountains and my magnificent views  would call me back.. Or maybe I will look for a new Mountain top.. 😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Beautiful Area Wiljor!

My wife is from Belize and just got back from 6 weeks with family over the holidays. We're looking at Our own property notwithstanding an RV. Having a little extra (my very modest amount IQD, sincerely!) will allow us to start building a vision we have there! We will do with less here so we can do more there. 🙂

Looking forward to warmer winters!!!🙂

• Upvote 7

8 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I could enjoy that view for awhile Wiljor but eventually the mountains and my magnificent views  would call me back.. Or maybe I will look for a new Mountain top.. 😊

I agree Noviceinvestor, I do enjoy a trip to the mountains every once in a while. 😀

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, wc41 said:

Beautiful Area Wiljor!

My wife is from Belize and just got back from 6 weeks with family over the holidays. We're looking at Our own property notwithstanding an RV. Having a little extra (my very modest amount IQD, sincerely!) will allow us to start building a vision we have there! We will do with less here so we can do more there. 🙂

Looking forward to warmer winters!!!🙂

Thanks wc41, being originally from Canada, I do prefer the warm weather. So glad you have a vision of being in the warm weather. Here’s wishing your/our dreams become reality. It’s been a long haul 🙏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Thanks wc41, being originally from Canada, I do prefer the warm weather. So glad you have a vision of being in the warm weather. Here’s wishing your/our dreams become reality. It’s been a long haul 🙏

Well I know this, if this thing doesn’t pop soon I’ll be moving in with Uncle Wiljor..... 

assuming your gender of course 😂

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

That is a good question "F" one that never entered my mind and I do plan on living somewhere else during the nasty Canadian winters. We have a few members here who may be able to shed some light on that very issue.

Thxs for posing the question.

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
spelling, what else ? lol
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Well...in 2015 I fell and broke my arm.  No insurance.  Went to the emergency room.  X rays, consultant with doc, pain shot, temp cast....70 bucks.  I was well treated.  That would cost me 4k in the u.s.  They do have health insurance here but am too poor to get it right now.

Thanks Botswana.  Good to know.

I was thinking in terms of something more catastrophic, God forbid.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Floridian said:

30 minutes ago, Floridian said:

I don’t want to live in a nursing home! I want to go out fast! I watched my sainted mother and mother in law die in a nursing home, after the doctors got through with them! That kind of death anit for me! It’s the worst way to die in my opinion! I watched my dad die of a massive heart attack. One second alive doing good, one second on your back dead as a door nail, In my opinion the massive heart attack is the better way! No doctors or hospital!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

I think I might be one of the few folks here that isn’t planning on relocating post RV. I love my house, I am very happy with the town I live in, I’m perfectly content. I guess I’m very lucky. Hoping everyone here finds their happy place, and that the end of this long road is here now. 

Cheers! 🍾🥂

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

12 hours ago, Botzwana said:

They found 14 bodies today in Tecate which is also on the border. Don´t drive at night. 

If you bring your car here be sure it is not too nice. Also have the club and an alarm system.

Until I See Them Trying To Build A Wall To Keep Us Out - I Wouldn’t Worry About Too Many People Moving South To Join Ya Botz ! :o 

drinking gifs tequila three amigos - 8458886400

But I’d Possibly Meet Up With U And Wiljor In A Tourist Resort Area Like Cancun For A Drink ...

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

I have a question when I hear of people wanting to move to Mexico or Central America.

The first thing that comes to my mind is - What do you do if you have a heart attack or get some dreaded disease?

How is the quality of health care in these countries?

FloridIan,

Anything is available when you have the greenbacks! WH

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2