Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barzani meets with Mahdi re: HCL (?)

Adam Montana

I think we are nearing the end of this window of opportunity, I think we should know by the 20th of February 2019, if we will see any movement on the RV now. I do believe the HCL is complete. We do know that 2/3 is complete, I just believe that have not revealed it. I don’t know why though they haven’t. I believe our next window will be in July 2019. if not 2021! The reason for this is for you people that can look a question I posted back in 2012. I was in a meeting with this old Iraq Dr who is running a shadow Iraq government. He was trying to shake a bunch of us down for money as I recall! But when I was asking him about the the RV happening in 2012 he thought that was the funniest thing he had heard. I can tell you I didn’t think it was to damn funny! I can tell you this which at the time I really thought he was so full $h!+ was he said Iraq would not RV till 2 things happened 1. The corruption stopped. 2. The Security of Iraq improved so that ISIS was defeated! He said that would probably take till 2019 or 2020. He said that when those two things happen the earliest a possible RV would be 2021 or 2022! I can tell you one thing that guy not only poped my bubble, he really ticked me off! But you know what he’s been right so far! I try to remember back all the things he did say but that meeting was 5 years ago last fall! The point of all this ,with all the good news coming out ,I really think we are close. There was an un announced visit by a high US Official that visited Iraq today! I think it was about security! I got a little down today when I saw the auction come out, it just looks like business as usual. I just got to keep my head and keep on trucking, I know the rate will change it’s just a matter of time, which I’m short on!  JMHO 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

I think we are nearing the end of this window of opportunity, I think we should know by the 20th of February 2019, if we will see any movement on the RV now. I do believe the HCL is complete. We do know that 2/3 is complete, I just believe that have not revealed it. I don’t know why though they haven’t. I believe our next window will be in July 2019. if not 2021! The reason for this is for you people that can look a question I posted back in 2012. I was in a meeting with this old Iraq Dr who is running a shadow Iraq government. He was trying to shake a bunch of us down for money as I recall! But when I was asking him about the the RV happening in 2012 he thought that was the funniest thing he had heard. I can tell you I didn’t think it was to damn funny! I can tell you this which at the time I really thought he was so full $h!+ was he said Iraq would not RV till 2 things happened 1. The corruption stopped. 2. The Security of Iraq improved so that ISIS was defeated! He said that would probably take till 2019 or 2020. He said that when those two things happen the earliest a possible RV would be 2021 or 2022! I can tell you one thing that guy not only poped my bubble, he really ticked me off! But you know what he’s been right so far! I try to remember back all the things he did say but that meeting was 5 years ago last fall! The point of all this ,with all the good news coming out ,I really think we are close. There was an un announced visit by a high US Official that visited Iraq today! I think it was about security! I got a little down today when I saw the auction come out, it just looks like business as usual. I just got to keep my head and keep on trucking, I know the rate will change it’s just a matter of time, which I’m short on!  JMHO 

Thank you Artitech for a dose of realism in this mad,mad scenario .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes!  That is what Adam/we have been waiting for HCL/Article 140.  Now we

wait :praying:        Thank you Yota and good morning  DV  :D

23 minutes ago, Linda Bower said:

Is this a law being passed on the 18th that will pave the way for Erbil and Baghdad to then pass the HCL?

• Upvote 6

32 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

This is the biggest news in dinar world since chapter 7. Good morning Master Yota and all of DV. 

anyone who still thinks this isn't coming to an end hasn't been following the news for any any length of time

Thanks LGD.  What's your best guess for when we reach that elusive "end"? Next week,  month,  summer?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, miquel said:

Thanks LGD.  What's your best guess for when we reach that elusive "end"? Next week,  month,  summer?

I believe we are at the doorstep right now. LGD is correct when saying there hasn't been this much excitement around here since Chapter 7. And to add to the fact the Tariffs go into effect on the 17th. That immediately will either make or break Iraq. The citizens will go bonkers if they are being taxed on items and they still don't have purchasing power. Also yesterday I saw on the news that D. Trump was asked would he avoid a shutdown. He said a few things and then he mentioned he would pull the funds from other sources to get it done no matter what. Of course speculation, but some believe that he is referring to the many many dinar notes that are held by the U.S. Gov. Iraq is not hiding anything anymore, we are reading these articles with full understanding. No more smoke or mirrors. We have to be close! GO RV

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9

1 minute ago, chris2028 said:

I believe we are at the doorstep right now. LGD is correct when saying there hasn't been this much excitement around here since Chapter 7. And to add to the fact the Tariffs go into effect on the 17th. That immediately will either make or break Iraq. The citizens will go bonkers if they are being taxed on items and they still don't have purchasing power. Also yesterday I saw on the news that D. Trump was asked would he avoid a shutdown. He said a few things and then he mentioned he would pull the funds from other sources to get it done no matter what. Of course speculation, but some believe that he is referring to the many many dinar notes that are held by the U.S. Gov. Iraq is not hiding anything anymore, we are reading these articles with full understanding. No more smoke or mirrors. We have to be close! GO RV

Nice synopsis! Thanks Chris 

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Artitech said:

he said Iraq would not RV till 2 things happened 1. The corruption stopped. 2. The Security of Iraq improved so that ISIS was defeated! 

I hope Iraq will be satisfied with just accomplishing #2, because I don’t think these people are capable of completely ending their corruption. It’s a way of life for politicians.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, miquel said:

I'm thinking between the 18th of February in the end of March. Also as stated by. @Half Crazy Runner President Trump is not the only one making the statement that he could pull funds from other places. His chief of staff has repeatedly been saying that for the last week.

So why the end of March? Watch What Happens in Vietnam. With China and President Trump's meeting. My gut tells me these two events are interlocked.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

Watch the decimal. After moving the decimal three spots to the better,  it could be around $1.20 to the dollar.  This could very well be the HCL agreement. Baghdad, and both Kurdish parties, all in one glorious book with ink.  

I SAY SUNDAY.  :bagofmoney::cigar:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

DV,  Excellent articles and positive comments from all.  It seems a lot of things are happening behind the curtain as well and hopefully will be revealed in the near future.  The most important point for me is that KRG & PARLIAMENT members must vote & pass "HCL" once they return for the next legislative session I believe next week or week after.  KRG & GOI are fully on board therefore no issues in regards to all BLOCS voting on the "HCL".  Remember,  The Parliament Oil Committee have already completed their part for the "Oil & Gas Law....😊😊......Let's hope with all of the forward progress being made equals our final solution RV / RI of the IQD.

Always Keeping the faith!!

GO RV / RI

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

24 minutes ago, gregp said:

Watch the decimal. After moving the decimal three spots to the better,  it could be around $1.20 to the dollar.  This could very well be the HCL agreement. Baghdad, and both Kurdish parties, all in one glorious book with ink.  

I SAY SUNDAY.  :bagofmoney::cigar:

Everybody laughed when I said Sunday, the 17th.

Glad people are coming around to my way of thinking.  

Hoping we're all right.  17th, 18th, end of March, the exact date doesn't matter.  

Just PLEASE let it be.  :praying:    

Edited by Floridian
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 9

I, for one, would be very happy with a resolution to this adventure, BUT, the voluminous corruption is not under control to meet outsider investment needs, of course that is my opinion.

I would dearly love to see there prisons, over populated with bureaucrats and there ill got funds returned to the people.

Edited by alreis
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1