Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barzani meets with Mahdi re: HCL (?)

Adam Montana

5 hours ago, cranman said:

Good morning Artitech.  Let me say that I want this to happen.  It seems like that we have been at this level of excitement and have seen these positive articles before only to be told later that there is still more to be done.  Maybe I'm just being overly cautious.  Maybe we are close to the finish line and it's hard to believe (in a good way).  I read some of these articles and just see that the information is just talking about meetings taking place resolving differences between two parties that have had issues. Maybe it's part of getting ducks in a row or maybe it has nothing to do with an RV.  I hear ports will be open for business so that means the RV has to happen.  But there are no articles saying that, just opinions.  I may have missed some information as I can't read all the articles and sometimes don't understand everything  I read.  So that's why I feel the way I feel. 

No worries though.  One way or another I think this ride will be ending soon whether we make money, beak even or lose money. It's iraq.  Time will tell.  Have a good day.

thank you , I Do see your point this is Iraq if any thing can go wrong it will! Go RV!

• Upvote 3

I like Adam's thoughts and opinions. But what contacts does he have that make his information  more valid? Not meant as an insult. Really just want to know if he has contacts. Not needing names or positions. I'll take his word

Everyone else seems to have contacts and they all have been incorrect. Adam seems like an honest and smart individual. 

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, keylime said:

You just said it. "They all have been incorrect" That's  because they tout their connections, then state "It's done!" And of course they are wrong.

Adam says he has certain contacts and has never said "It's done!" Therefore, thus far, he has been 100% CORRECT. He has always stated, HCL triggers the RV. He is still 100% right because the HCL has never been announced as being complete. 2/3rds of it has, but not fully. 

When we hear the HCL is complete, then we will see how good his contacts and opinion are. I'm hoping he will still be batting a thousand.

He has earned my trust without a doubt.

Great points Keylime! Last fall I asked myself what needed to be done to get us over the finish line?

I was driving and just as I thought about this question,  I saw on the roof of a building the letters HCL.  Then I looked to the right and saw  a billboard ad for a lottery with bags of money on it! Talk about signs! 

Edited by miquel
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 9

29 minutes ago, miquel said:

Great points Keylime! Last fall I asked myself what needed to be done to get us over the finish line?

I was driving and just as I thought about this question,  I saw on the roof of a building the letters HCL.  Then I looked to the right and saw  a billboard ad for a lottery with bags of money on it! Talk about signs! 

Now those are great signs! Thank you for sharing that! 

• Upvote 1

@keylime  You are correct that no predictions have been made by Adam.  That's why I believe what he says and his insights.  I'm hoping his contacts are somewhat reliable with the info.   I'll say it again, it's probably just me being anxious.  All good.  I'll be awaiting Adams text.. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!  Haha

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

12966.jpg

energy

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Oil, the amount of production of the Kurdistan region of crude oil. 
"I am very optimistic that the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) will abide by the agreement, which will receive more than 250,000 barrels per day (bpd) to the federal government," Oil Minister Thamer Ghadhban told a news conference in Basra on his first visit to the province. 
"I am very optimistic about the commitment of the region to deliver 250 thousand barrels per day according to the law of the budget of 2019," adding that "held a constructive meeting with the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Nechirvan Barzani," in his recent visit to Baghdad last week. 
He pointed out that "the region currently produces 420 thousand barrels per day, and will reach 550 thousand barrels by the end of the year." 
"There are still differences over the sharing of profits between the government, Exxon Mobil and PetroChina on the integrated South Project," Ghadhban said.
"He believes that profits that exceed the agreed price should go to Iraq and not to foreign companies."

Views 124   Date Added 02/12/2019

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

Release Date: 2019/2/12 10:17  492 times read
The Ministry of Oil reveals the production of the region and "very optimistic" this agreement
(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The Ministry of Oil, the amount of production of the Kurdistan region of crude oil.
"I am very optimistic that the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) will abide by the agreement, which will receive more than 250,000 barrels per day (bpd) to the federal government," Oil Minister Thamer Ghadhban told a news conference in Basra on his first visit to the province. 
"I am very optimistic about the commitment of the region to deliver 250 thousand barrels per day according to the law of the budget of 2019," adding that "held a constructive meeting with the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Nechirvan Barzani," in his recent visit to Baghdad last week. 
He pointed out that "the region currently produces 420 thousand barrels per day, and will reach 550 thousand barrels by the end of the year." 
"There are still differences over the sharing of profits between the government, Exxon Mobil and PetroChina on the integrated South Project," Ghadhban said. 
Ghadhban said that "
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 8

126824.jpg.1fc1cb3223e7d2fd46067dfb06751f89.jpg

Oil reveals the amount of Kurdistan's production of crude oil

The Ministry of Oil revealed on Tuesday, February 12, 2019, the amount of production of the Kurdistan region of crude oil.

"He believes that profits that exceed the agreed price should go to Iraq and not to foreign companies

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Kirkuk bolsters Iraqi oil exports in February

By Rudaw 9 hours ago
Iraqi oil minister Thamer Al-Ghadban (2nd-R) gives a press conference as he visits the Basrah Gas Company, next to Frits Klap, the company's managing director (1st-L), in Basra on February 11, 2019. Photo: AFP / Hussein Faleh
Iraqi oil minister Thamer Al-Ghadban (2nd-R) gives a press conference as he visits the Basrah Gas Company, next to Frits Klap, the company's managing director (1st-L), in Basra on February 11, 2019. Photo: AFP / Hussein Faleh

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region — Iraq's oil exports are promising so far in February and Oil Minister Thamir Ghadhban predicts that the Kurdistan Region will adhere to its delivery agreement.

Iraq has averaged oil exports of 3.63 million bpd so far in February, Reuters reported on Monday. Baghdad reported 3.65 million bpd in January, according to the ministry's figures.

Reuters cited better production in Kirkuk. Baghdad and Erbil reached an agreement in November to export oil through Kurdistan's pipeline that terminates at the Turkish port of Ceyhan.

"I am very optimistic that the Region will adhere to delivering 250,000 barrels per day in accordance with the 2019 state budget," Ghadhban told Reuters. 

The Iraqi oil ministry reported Kirkuk averaged about 100,000 bpd in January. It is capable of upwards of 300,000 bpd with current infrastructure. 

He described a recent meeting with KRG Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani as positive. 

The Kurdistan Region produces 420,000 bpd, according to Reuters. The oil and gas sectors are privatized in Kurdistan, but state-owned elsewhere in Iraq.

Ghadhban expects the Kurdistan Region to output 550,000 bpd by the end of the year. The semi-autonomous region is recovering from several economic crises and is heavily dependent on its energy sector for revenue. 

Analysts at the recent World Economic Forum said they expect oil prices to more than likely be closer to the $80-$100 bpd range, rather than $40-$60.

When prices fell globally in 2014, it negatively impacted the Kurdistan Region in particular as it exports oil independent of Baghdad and is not beholden to OPEC.

The General Manager of Basra Oil Company Ihsan Abdul Jabbar told Reuters he expects the monthly average to be 3.55 million bpd.

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10

Look guys, I don't mean to be negative but the reality is no one knows or have contacts. I have been involved since 2007 and these "Gurus" have been posting the same predictions and the Dinar is still at the current  exchange rate. When the auctions stop then I will be more interested. Until then it is the same ole B.S.....some Iraqi politicians are iran's lil B%^&h because they continue to allow Iraq's Economy and Central Bank to be sabotaged. They are crooks hiding behind the cloak of religion claiming they have the best of the Iraq people in mind which is a lie. At least Sadaam went to war to keep Iraq from being compromised by iran. I have more respect for him than some of these clowns. When I read sh%t like this below it makes me ashamed to hold IQD. Until the auctions stop it is a mute point. I hope I am wrong!!! 

The sale of the currency in Iraq The destruction of the economy of Iraq and the revival of the economy of Iran

The sale of the currency in Iraq The destruction of the economy of Iraq and the revival of the economy of Iran

2-12-2019

The sale of the currency in Iraq The destruction of the economy of Iraq and the revival of the economy of IranInvestor Shatha Khalil

The sale of foreign currency – a dollar law ordered by the civil governor Paul Bremer in 2004, the only auction in the Middle East,
one of the biggest challenges facing the Iraqi state, distorting the policy and destroying the economy, the auction continued to work until It has now been exploited by influential figures and officials in the political process associated with Iran to smuggle money into Iraq and launder and circulate funds for the Iranian economy in financing terrorism and confronting US sanctions and their own interests.
Many economists have differed about identifying the problem as a major, a new form of economic corruption associated with money laundering in Iraq, which has become a means of smuggling money from Iraq.
In the center of the links where she noted the text “According to the investigation committees of the Iraqi Council of Representatives and international reports have been the waste and looted $ 312 billion dollars over the past years, the proceeds of oil pumped by the Central Bank of Iraq to the markets, and most of them were turned abroad. This is a number that is very large in a country suffering a suffocating economic crisis, the situation in the state of “wealth” borrowed from the IMF to cover its expenses!

Dr. Nabih Nadeem Al-Obaidi summarized the working paper presented at the first conference of the Iraqi-American National Friendship Association on 5 January 2019, the seriousness of the currency auction in the destruction of the Iraqi economy and the extent of Iran’s benefit from it:

The auction of the currency contributes to the money laundering and recycling process in favor of Iran. He mentioned some analytical financial indicators that explain the systematic destructive role of this auction:
• The Central Bank of the US dollar sales for the period (1/10/20041 / 10/2016) amounted to (408.875) Billion dollars to cover the needs of imports, while the real value of imports for the same period (61.3) billion dollars, while the value of the remaining difference of the amount (347.5) billion dollars is missing until the moment .. The question of where he went?
• In 2010, the Central Bank’s auction sales amounted to $ 36.2 billion. The report of the Financial Supervision Bureau submitted to the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers indicated that the number of meetings held by the Central Bank for Auction recorded in the Central Report (242) The sales of the auction for the period of (212) only, proving that there are (30) sales of the dollar is missing the statements and amounts and the parties to which the dollar was sold to .. What does that mean? Where did the money go?
• A “model” for measuring the auction on 6/11/2018 with a total value of sales (125,725,602) dollars for a total of (30) banks and financial institutions, and by adopting this figure as a default rate for 2017 to reach (45.252) billion dollars per year, Trade exchange with Iran (6.7) billion dollars, and the remaining (39.4) billion dollars are missing … Where did you go?
• Actual export capacity of Iraqi oil from the ports of Basra increased from 2.9 million barrels per day for the first quarter of the year to (3.560) million barrels, and then to (4,600) million barrels per day in the last months of the year (2018) (according to the announcement of the Minister of Oil) The export price rate for the period (1/530/10/2018) reached about (70.713) dollars per barrel. Therefore, the value of resources for the year will reach about (101.826) billion dollars.
• The rate of the sale of foreign currency (dollar) per day “amounted to (125 – 182) million dollars during the year (2018) and the minimum value of sales will total for the year (45.252) billion dollars, and thus will constitute the dollar sales of the Central Bank (44.44%) of the oil resources, which also constitute a rate of (261%) of the allocation of the Kurdistan region budget (1 y 7%) of oil resources, is this reasonable?

• This does not constitute a drain on resources and smuggling of funds outside of Iraq and sabotage of the Iraqi economic system.
• The documents issued by the Bureau of Financial Supervision – the Department of Finance and Distribution activity sent to the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, revealed that there are individuals and specific banks through which the process of selling and buying and smuggling of currency outside Iraq, including:
1. Al Huda Bank
2. Al Tayeb Finance
Company 3. Iraqna For financial financing
4. Al-Mithaj for financial financing
5. There are also financial and commercial companies do not have a fictitious headquarters in Iraq to carry out crimes of money laundering by enabling them to open accounts in several banks.

The question … For the benefit of those who continue this sabotage activity, which is subject to the influence of senior officials in the political process linked to Iran? Iran has banking and financial institutions and covers of individuals and institutions supporting and supporting the financing of the economy and the expansionist expansion and Iranian terrorism.
The role of Iran’s sabotage and economic player in Iraq has become very clear, after the package of the US blockade of Iran, which is supposed to start the blockade of its mechanisms and procedures from Iraq to impose the ring.
Attempts by some “loyal” politicians to stop the currency auction implemented by the Central Bank of Iraq after 180 million dollars a day failed, but their attempts were unsuccessful in their boycott of organized corruption backed by militias and armed parties linked to smuggling networks inside and outside the country. Invoices are not within the jurisdiction of the Bank, but rather within the jurisdiction of the Department of Economic Crime of the Ministry of the Interior.

In the light of this corruption and the looting of public money, it was not unlikely that Iraq would be classified for two consecutive years as the most corrupt countries and its ill effects on the already weak Iraqi entity. These are some of the negative repercussions that have emerged in political, economic, social and cultural life.

• Destruction of the Iraqi economy.
• Deplete the central bank’s reserve of hard currency and gold bullion, which in turn affects local currency exchange.
• The growing phenomenon of money laundering.
• The instability of the economic situation, which directly affects the political situation.
• Exchange rate fluctuation.
• The Iraqi economy is subject to the fluctuations of the local market.
• The Central Bank reserve in 2009 declined to 35%.
• Loss of independence of the Central Bank of Iraq.
• The gap between the official exchange rate and the market price widens.
• Unemployment reached 39% and poverty reached 40%.
• Balance of payments deficit and low production capacity.
• The growth and spread of corruption and theft of public funds and weak social ties.

Economists, including Nabih al-Obeidi, stress the need to stop the currency auction, which weakened and destroyed the Iraqi economy, and limit the investment and smuggling of sales of the dollar auction from the Central Bank of Iraq to Iran to support its economy in the face of US sanctions imposed on it.
Based on the above, the economic expert Nabih al-Obeidi suggested the following treatments:

 Cancellation of the decision of the sale of foreign currency and the instructions issued thereunder, and the appointment of the Office of Financial Supervision as a liquidator to review and check the contents of the auction and settle their accounts by the Office of Financial Supervision in accordance with the general and legal rules in the liquidation of accounts for companies.
 The Central Bank issued a resolution obliging banks and private financial institutions to adopt self-financing in dollars to cover their needs in banking transactions, and to cover bank accounts for documentary credits, remittances, deposits with foreign banks, withdrawals and remittances of companies and individuals and within the limits permitted by the Central Bank.
 Strengthen the control of the Central Bank on private banks and sections of foreign transfers and documentary credits to verify the issuers as accredited companies in the Chambers of Commerce and Industry of their countries, letters of guarantee and exporters banks and certificates of origin and examination of the third party inspection third to verify the authenticity of imports.

 Subjecting the accounts of private banks to the audit and examination of records and documents and financial lists similar to the government sector and ratification of the government and the report to the Central Bank of Iraq an exception to the law of private companies for their connections and financial transactions with banks and foreign financial institutions in order to tighten control and reduce the smuggling of funds to Iran and abroad.
 The central bank should provide private loans to banks in dollars through the bank deposit reserve in dollars, by linking the borrower’s bank with the reserve of the other bank (bank loan to a bank) and by informing the lending bank and settling for its account in the reserve.
 Taking all the observations and reservations received from the Office of Financial Supervision on the Central Bank and respond to them and discuss and take action on them by the Council of Ministers and the legislative authority.

Reasons for Iran’s fear of stopping the auction of currency in Iraq:

 The continuation of the auction contributes to revive the economic situation of Iran at the expense of Iraq by easing the economic embargo imposed by America on Iran and its failure through banks and companies employed for Iran, whether real or fake.

 The issuance of the new currency by the Central Bank under the supervision of the World Bank and against the cash reserve of hard currency – dollar – a basket of currencies, gold cover for the value of the national currency issued and checks and documents documented the size of the currency and its categories and numbers after examination and receipt by a committee in the Central Bank, The currency is not usually numbered by the printing press, but it is done in the central bank and it is done in the printing press, in the presence of representatives of the Central Bank and documentation.
The reserve allocated to the national currency is subject to an assessment of the World Bank’s control and inspection. Thus, what is rumored about the smuggling of part of the new currency into Iran is incorrect; it represents a threat to Iraq by forging the new currency by Iran and pumping it into the Iraqi market through its agents of Islamic party leaders And their militias who, through their real and imaginary companies, will buy the dollar from the dollar sale auction to the CBI.

 The second threat If the auction is stopped, Iran and its influential agents in the political process and the government will flood the Iraqi market with the new counterfeit currency in order to reduce the exchange rate of the Iraqi currency against the dollar as a result of the increased demand for the dollar against the decline in supply on one hand, This is promoted by Iran and inflated for the purpose of preventing the issuance of a decision to stop the auction, and dependence on banks collusive, which will stop financing imports on the pretext of insufficient funding to create economic chaos on the one hand, and pressure on those who are the government complicit with Iran Lack of response to the siege Alomerreqi on Iran, on the other hand.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Botzwana...we are all speculating. Did you read the article above...Iraq needs to get their S$%t together..We are tired of "being close" and the world is tired of waiting while Iran is making a fool of Iraq. Have they taken the census? Have they formed the Government? It is the same ole thing with Iraq...I am going to make my prediction....2020!! I hope I am wrong though...! (at least it will give me time to buy more) Once Iraq stop letting Iraq dictate their affairs..then we can move forward!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

When the auctions stop then I will be more interested.....

I was going to ask why you'd want the auctions to stop, but then you made me laugh with this one:

this below it makes me ashamed to hold IQD.

and then this one :lol: 

1 hour ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

(at least it will give me time to buy more)

Carry on, good sir! :lmao: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 3

Tje auctions are being exploited amd harming the economoy...it is in the first paragraph...I read about this some time ago and it keeps coming up...I am ready for this ride to be over...I dont think they are gonna RV and continue the auctions if so, enlighten me. Evidently Iran is getting money from the auctions and they breed corpution...An rv would stop the auctions and help the economy until then...it is the same ole Sh=%t....No one said anything about the government not being formed and that was supposed to be done in 90 days....we need reults...not wishes...I hope I am wrong though...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Botzwana...we are all speculating. Did you read the article above...Iraq needs to get their S$%t together..We are tired of "being close" and the world is tired of waiting while Iran is making a fool of Iraq. Have they taken the census? Have they formed the Government? It is the same ole thing with Iraq...I am going to make my prediction....2020!! I hope I am wrong though...! (at least it will give me time to buy more) Once Iraq stop letting Iraq dictate their affairs..then we can move forward!!

If your prediction is correct and it's going to stretch out to 2020 then I will be long gone from Holding IQD. .. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

I guess we will continue to hold our Dinars and Dong until we cannot hold them anymore! 😂

True, that’s why I am no longer looking long term   And The other day I was discussing excitedly  the current news with the person who encouraged me to invest in the Dinar and was told not to eat my hopes up because it could be 2020 or beyond before it RV .. that and age in years  is what has made me evaluate my holding. 

JMO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2