Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barzani meets with Mahdi re: HCL (?)

Adam Montana

5 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Best equip your Instructors with Cattle Prods when you hold your Motivational Classes . . . these can be some non-motivational MoFos'.

we could work together and use some of your Executioner paraphernalia as an alternative example of what could happen to those who fail to attend my motivational classes... lol 

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

we could work together and use some of your Executioner paraphernalia as an alternative example of what could happen to those who fail to attend my motivational classes... lol 

Excellent motivation ! If you like I will instruct a “ motivational block of instruction “ at your Institute using a “ Hands On “ approach. 😄

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

53 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

9 hours ago, NoviceInvestor said:

Excellent motivation ! If you like I will instruct a “ motivational block of instruction “ at your Institute using a “ Hands On “ approach😄

“Hands On Approach” must be a distant cousin to “Wall to Wall Counseling”!!😂👍🇺🇸

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Excellent motivation ! If you like I will instruct a “ motivational block of instruction “ at your Institute using a “ Hands On “ approach. 😄

With the dual approach we should have ship shape working parliaments and financial policies in place by the end of the first session ... 😃

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

After all these excellent motivation classes etc. I'll try to open a business or two.  what do ya;ll think about a lawn care business, and maybe a small engine sales and repair service for lawn mowers, weed eaters, chain saws and other lawn and garden equipment and supplies kind of like lowe's garden area.....Could work?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HappyDays said:

After all these excellent motivation classes etc. I'll try to open a business or two.  what do ya;ll think about a lawn care business, and maybe a small engine sales and repair service for lawn mowers, weed eaters, chain saws and other lawn and garden equipment and supplies kind of like lowe's garden area.....Could work?

You can do anything.. All it takes is the first step ... 😊

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Engine1 said:

If it ever RV's I will go to school at MMI

For motorcycle mechanic.  And enjoy my retirement.  But that is if it rv's l

If and when it ever RV’s you will find me on a Caribbean island somewhere with my toes in the water and my azz in the sand not a worry in the world with a margarita in my hand!! LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

""I think because the IKR [Iraqi Kurdistan Region] is busy in the formation of their Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG), after this, hopefully, before 2020 according to Baghdad and the IKR schedule's points-of-view, we have to deal with this," said Halbousi, referring to Article 140."

Hopefully, before 2020.   :facepalm2:

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

KRG Spares No Efforts to Facilitate the Return of IDPs, Syrian Refugees

BasNews 31/03/2019 - 22:20 Published in Kurdistan

KRG Spares No Efforts to Facilitate the Return of IDPs, Syrian Refugees

ERBIL - The Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) would make every effort to facilitate the return of the IDPs and Syrian refugees to their places of origin, PM Nechirvan Barzani said on Sunday.

The Kurdish premier made the remarks during a meeting in Erbil with a US delegation led by President of US Institute of Peace Nancy Lindberg where they discussed a number of issues in this regard, Barzani's office said in a statement.

The US delegates thanked the Kurdistan Region for hosting such a large number of IDPs and Syrian refugees in the past few years, reiterating their country's collaborations with the KRG in helping the normalization of the areas the civilians belong to.

They, in the meantime, expressed sadness over the deteriorated situation in the hometowns of the IDPs and Syrian refugees, calling for serious dialogue between the regional government and the civilians.

PM Barzani additionally briefed the US delegation with the general political process in Iraq and Kurdistan Region, highlighting the prolonged efforts to establish a strong relationship between the regional and federal governments.

• Upvote 6

35 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Nancy Lindberg looks like she's giving Barzani that " Come on now, just because I'm a Blonde & a Woman, don't think for a minute you can :bs: your way around me ! We're ALL wise to your shenanigans." :D

She sure does. She must be holding dinar. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Nancy Lindberg looks like she's giving Barzani that " Come on now, just because I'm a Blonde & a Woman, don't think for a minute you can :bs: your way around me ! We're ALL wise to your shenanigans." :D

Yep, 10 , that's about the way I see it also  ;

"Cut the sh***e and take care of business".

"We all know how much you have stolen/pilfered from your people".

Semper Fi:salute:

RV there yet ?:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Turkmen leader discusses Kirkuk, minority rights with Masoud Barzani

Sangar Ali Sangar Ali |
2 hours ago

http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/686984b3-8680-4831-b66d-5f5b5568a3be

Turkmen leader discusses Kirkuk, minority rights with Masoud Barzani
Kirkuk residents flee from Kirkuk to the Kurdistan Region following the attack on the province by Iraqi forces and Shia militias, Oct. 16, 2017. (Photo: Reuters/Ako Rasheed)

ERBIL (Kurdistan 24) – A Turkmen party leader on Sunday discussed the situation in Kirkuk with the senior Kurdish leader Masoud Barzani and commended him for his role in supporting rights for the Turkmen minority group in Iraq.

The chairman of the Kirkuk-based Turkmen Ili Party, Riyadh Sari Kahya, met in Erbil with Masoud Barzani, the President of the leading Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) and the former President of the autonomous Kurdistan Region.

During the meeting, Kahya praised the role of Barzani and his support for Turkmen rights and other ethnic and religious groups at multiple points, especially during the stage of writing the new constitution in post-2003 Iraq and at various other times in the Kurdistan Region, according to Barzani’s press office.

Barzani currently holds no official governmental post but continues to remain an important political figure in the Kurdistan Region and Iraq.

Both sides emphasized the need for consultation and understanding between diverse populations within society to resolve ongoing disputes. They also stressed that it is in the interest of all groups to stand firmly against extremism and to work for social harmony among people.

“With regard to the fate and conditions of Kirkuk, it was emphasized to make Kirkuk a model for coexistence between different ethnic and religious groups and to be protected and managed by the people of Kirkuk themselves,” read the statement.

MAsoudbarzaniRiyadhSariKahy.jpg
In Erbil on Sunday, Masoud Barzani received the chairman of the Kirkuk-based Turkmen Ili Party, Riyadh Sari Kahya. (Photo: Barzani's press office)

In an interview with Kurdistan 24 on Monday, Kahya described the meeting as having taken place “in a very positive environment.”

“The purpose of the visit was to exchange ideas and consultations in order to reach an understanding and eventually an agreement to serve the Kurdish and Turkmen people and the region in general,” he said.

He also mentioned that Kirkuk is passing through a difficult time and called on everyone to cooperate and contribute to resolving existing points of contention to guarantee the rights of all ethnic and religious groups.

On Oct. 16, 2017, Iraqi forces and Shia-dominated militias attacked and took over Kirkuk and other disputed territories in response to the Kurdistan Region's independence referendum held the month before. Kurdish Peshmerga fighters withdrew from those areas, avoiding major clashes to strengthen their lines and defend the Kurdistan Region.

Tens of thousands of people were displaced in the oil-rich and ethnically diverse province of Kirkuk, most of them Kurdish.

Since then, the province has witnessed instability and an increasing number of insurgent attacks by Islamic State militants and unknown gunmen.

Kirkuk is a disputed province, claimed by both the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) and the federal government of Iraq. The population is made up of Turkmen, Arabs, Christians, and a Kurdish majority.

The future of the province was to be determined through a referendum as is outlined in Article 140 of the Iraqi constitution, which mandated that the vote was to be held before the end of December 2007. More than a decade after the deadline, the article remains wholly unimplemented. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Iraqi Prime Minister to Visit Erbil: Report

Basnews English 08/04/2019 - 16:34 Published in Kurdistan
Iraqi Prime Minister to Visit Erbil: Report

ERBIL The Prime Minister of Iraq, Adil Abdul-Mahdi, is expected to visit Kurdistan Region’s capital in the near future, according to a report.

The premier enjoys a huge support from the leading Kurdish political parties who hope that under his leadership the Iraqi government will step towards a better formula of sharing power in Baghdad.

Baghdad Today said in a report that Abdul-Mahdi will visit the Kurdistan Region to address the remaining disputes between Erbil and Baghdad.

It did not mention a specific timeline for the possible visit.

Former member of the Iraqi parliament, Shakhawan Abdullah, told BasNews that they have been expecting the prime minister to visit Erbil for a long time.

He said Abdul-Mahdi is expected to discuss oil and military coordinations as well as closer ties between the central and regional governments.

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

WhatsApp-Image-2019-04-09-at-14.06.15-80

Al-Kaabi chairs a meeting of the Finance Committee and stresses the follow-up to the implementation of paragraphs of the general budget

On Tuesday, April 9, 2019, Hassan Karim Al Kaabi, member of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, presided over a meeting of the Parliamentary Finance Committee to discuss a number of issues and laws on the agenda.

He stressed the need to coordinate with the executive authority to follow up the implementation of all articles and paragraphs of the General Budget Law 2019, and discussed the draft laws within the jurisdiction of the Finance Committee, including the draft law "Financial Management".

During the meeting, a number of issues were addressed, such as the issue of oil exported from the Kurdistan Region, oil licensing rounds, review of contracts, hosting of ministers and officials within the committee, and the burning of caravans at the port of Zurbatiya in Wasit province.

Media Office of the 
First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives 
2019/4/9

WhatsApp-Image-2019-04-09-at-14.06.26-1024x682.jpeg

WhatsApp-Image-2019-04-09-at-14.06.27-1024x682.jpeg

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/04/09/الكعبي-يتراس-اجتماعا-للجنة-المالية-وي/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-1-800x445.jpg%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-1-800x445

Finance Committee discusses the issue of oil source from the Kurdistan Region 

The Finance Committee held a meeting on Tuesday 9/4/2019 headed by MP Haneen Al-Qado.

The participants discussed a number of topics on the agenda, including the issue of oil exported from the Kurdistan Region and the draft law on financial management and burning of caravans in the port of Zurbatip Wasit province, as well as discuss the issue of the Iraqi Bank for Trade.

%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-2-1-300x1%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-2-1-300x168.jpg

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2