Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barzani meets with Mahdi re: HCL (?)

Adam Montana

7 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Ya know I hadn't thought of it like that until you asked, but I was just driving along reading an article that Master Yota posted concerning a United Nations delegation visiting Iraq soon. And I guess you're right, SUDDENLY , it occurred to me that March 1st 2019 is a Friday. It is also the end of the first quarter. And it seems as if so many things have been done including HCL

It would seem the most opportunistic time for a RV.:pirateship::bagofmoney:

I'm feeling it too..  But hope we get it earlier,  like some real March Madness to get excited about.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Ya know I hadn't thought of it like that until you asked, but I was just driving along reading an article that Master Yota posted concerning a United Nations delegation visiting Iraq soon. And I guess you're right, SUDDENLY , it occurred to me that March 1st 2019 is a Friday. It is also the end of the first quarter. And it seems as if so many things have been done including HCL

I thought April 1st was the end of the first quarter??? But I'll be happy with March 1st... 😊  

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

:lmao:Multi Talented :lmao:

but it is Kansas I could go 30 miles without seeing another vehicle.

Me too in Colorado growing up. 

No traffic light or fast food for 30+ miles either direction down the 2 lane highway turned into 4 later on.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, cutter73 said:

I thought April 1st was the end of the first quarter??? But I'll be happy with March 1st... 😊  

He meant 4/1/19 if you look further up the thread.... which is also April’s fools day....  which let’s be honest a lot of us fools have been here 10 years plus so it’s kinda fitting don’tcha think?! 😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

He meant 4/1/19 if you look further up the thread.... which is also April’s fools day....  which let’s be honest a lot of us fools have been here 10 years plus so it’s kinda fitting don’tcha think?! 😂

oh yeah...duh...LOL.

my oversight...i'm just ready to throw my steel toed boots and welding helmet at my work and be done with everyone... 😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I have always discounted Friday as a possible RV day since the CBI is closed.  But, hey, I'm okay with the timeline.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

April 1st would work for me.  I have a Dr appointment that day and this is the one where either he releases me back to work or I go for retraining.  I would rather just retire with my RV'd dinar. I have been in this since 2005. 

• Upvote 3

I hope Iraq is next with a 1 to 1...what do you guys think?

Crowding in front of banks in Zimbabwe as the new currency begins trading

22 February 2019 03:39 PM

Crowding in front of banks in Zimbabwe as the new currency begins tradingMubasher: Zimbabwean citizens organized queues in front of banks in the capital Harare on Friday, coinciding with the start of the central bank operations of the new currency of the country.

The Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe announced on Wednesday that it would break the link between its currency, which is called “Bond Note” and the US dollar, which was exchanged at the exchange rate of 1 dollar per poundnote.

mubasher.info

Edited by TexasGranny
Message to poster: You posted this same article in 2 different threads, this is considered spamming. Please refrain from doing so again.
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

I hope Iraq is next with a 1 to 1...what do you guys think?

22 February 2019 03:39 PM

Crowding in front of banks in Zimbabwe as the new currency begins tradingMubasher: Zimbabwean citizens organized queues in front of banks in the capital Harare on Friday, coinciding with the start of the central bank operations of the new currency of the country.

The Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe announced on Wednesday that it would break the link between its currency, which is called “Bond Note” and the US dollar, which was exchanged at the exchange rate of 1 dollar per poundnote.

mubasher.info

Wow

How did that happen before the IQD?? Maybe Iraq is next!!

• Confused 1

HARARE, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Zimbabwe’s banks on Friday started trading a new currency with corporate clients and individuals, although interbank trading won’t BEGIN IN UNTIL MONDAY, banking source said.

Zimbabwe’s central bank announced on Wednesday it would scrap the official 1:1 peg between its quasi-currency bond note and the U.S. dollar, launching a new currency known as RTGS dollars.

The central bank began selling U.S. dollars to banks on Friday morning at a rate of 2.5 RTGS to the greenback, its gov

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, navira said:

HARARE, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Zimbabwe’s banks on Friday started trading a new currency with corporate clients and individuals, although interbank trading won’t BEGIN IN UNTIL MONDAY, banking source said.

Zimbabwe’s central bank announced on Wednesday it would scrap the official 1:1 peg between its quasi-currency bond note and the U.S. dollar, launching a new currency known as RTGS dollars.

The central bank began selling U.S. dollars to banks on Friday morning at a rate of 2.5 RTGS to the greenback, its gov

Navira I hope so for your sake. 

Trident just posted a artical, maybe you've already read it. 

That, however, is not the end of Zimbabwe’s exchange-rate story. Zimbabwe imposes a plethora of exchange and capital controls on its citizens. Under these exchange controls, private individuals, traders, and companies must seek permission from the government to buy, sell, and hold foreign currencies. So, neither the old Zollar nor the new RTGS dollar is freely convertible into a foreign currency. In consequence, a black-market (read: free market) exists. Indeed, whenever there are exchange controls and restrictions on free convertibility, black markets always appear. At present, the black-market rate is 5.75, which represents a considerable premium over the official rate of 2.50 RTGS$/USD.

The black-market usually yields a premium over the official rate, as it does Zimbabwe. In some cases, the premiums can reach staggering levels. For example, in 1982, Ghana’s cedi carried a premium of over 2,000%. These premiums are known as black-market premiums

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3