Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barzani meets with Mahdi re: HCL (?)

Adam Montana

Recently I read a prophetic word from Lana Vawser where the word was Provision. At one point in the transcript something I read made my spirit leap and a smile cross my face. Here is the excerpt:

"I have had a few dreams over the last few weeks where I have seen THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of CAMELS entering the body of Christ and they are coming carrying PROVISION. They are coming with the PROVISION of heaven ESPECIALLY in the areas that the enemy is trying to steal, kill and destroy (John 10:10a)"

Now I wonder why he dreamed of camels? Hmmm? I mean who dreams of camels bringing money? This was another confirmation we are crossing the finish line. :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, 82Corp. said:

I sure do remember that statement.  Has anyone else listen to X22 Report, Robert David Steele is the guess speaker.  What he says 03:30 - 04:45.  A trillion dollars injected into the US economy from the bottom up.  Robert David Steele was nominated in 2017 for Nobel Peace Prize, written several books.  POTUS reads and listens.  

Sure did, man I am getting that feeling. I am going from a dumb A$$ who bought  dinar to the the smartest guy on the block. Going to have to leave the AO. Get a new look, new life and a new start.  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ChuckFinley said:

Sure did, man I am getting that feeling. I am going from a dumb A$$ who bought  dinar to the the smartest guy on the block. Going to have to leave the AO. Get a new look, new life and a new start.  

THATS THE PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahem..  I mean, sounds good to me!! 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, 82Corp. said:

I sure do remember that statement.  Has anyone else listen to X22 Report, Robert David Steele is the guess speaker.  What he says 03:30 - 04:45.  A trillion dollars injected into the US economy from the bottom up.  Robert David Steele was nominated in 2017 for Nobel Peace Prize, written several books.  POTUS reads and listens.  

I just watched the video.

Holy Moly!   A trusted source told him that in the next 4 weeks (video dated 2/8/19) in addition to Trump's gold backed dollar, a trillion dollars will be put into the US economy "from the bottom up".  I think he's talking about we dinar holders cashing in.

Great video.  Everyone should watch it.  I took lots of notes.

Thanks 82Corp.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 10

1 hour ago, ChuckFinley said:

I have a hard time believing you were ever a dumb azz Chuck. Smart yes, dumb no. There is an awful lot of people here on DV's and I can honestly say that not a single one falls into that catagory. We are all exceptional in our own unique ways.

Even me LOL  :) 

pp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 8

So are we saying that we should have faith in what Robert David Steele says ?   Pulling troops back,  Russia, China and the US are working together towards the GCR and there may be another government shutdown? A trillion dollars back into the economy  in the next few week from the bottom up is a bold prediction!

You know what they say about something to good to be true.  Damn it!  My skepticism is shining through again.  Lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, cranman said:

So are we saying that we should have faith in what Robert David Steele says ?   Pulling troops back,  Russia, China and the US are working together towards the GCR and there may be another government shutdown? A trillion dollars back into the economy  in the next few week from the bottom up is a bold prediction!

You know what they say about something to good to be true.  Damn it!  My skepticism is shining through again.  Lol

I'm believing it.

My reasoning is that we follow every little thing Iraq does.

I doubt that Robert David Steele does that.  He doesn't come across as a follower of the dinar.

We see, by what we read in Iraqi news, that things are moving along quickly (which never happened before).

It's become so obvious that even Adam is excited about the news.

Robert David Steele says he's heard from "a trusted source" that a trillion dollars will be put into the economy "from the bottom up".

This brings to mind people cashing in their dinar.

I can't think of another way that a trillion dollars will be put into the economy (from the bottom up).  Can you?

So, for now, I'm believing it.

If nothing happens after the first quarter, I won't believe it anymore.  LOL

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

I just watched the video.

Holy Moly!   A trusted source told him that in the next 4 weeks (video dated 2/8/19) in addition to Trump's gold backed dollar, a trillion dollars will be put into the US economy "from the bottom up".  I think he's talking about we dinar holders cashing in.

Great video.  Everyone should watch it.  I took lots of notes.

Thanks 82Corp.

Yes, also check out H.R. 5404, everything is being played out.  Think we are part of history.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Proof?  Isn't this just another persons opinion and reported hearsay? I want it to be true as much as anybody but where did he offer proof? What did I miss?  

I hope very much his info is correct and comes to fruition  very, very soon.  Just FYI. 

I don't think HR 5404 has passed yet. Just introduced. It's a good idea though. 

Edited by cranman
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, cranman said:

aProof?  Isn't this just another persons opinion and reported hearsay? I want it to be true as much as anybody but where did he offer proof? What did I miss?  

I hope very much his info is correct and comes to fruition  very, very soon.  Just FYI. 

I don't think HR 5404 has passed yet. Just introduced. It's a good idea though. 

Correct H.R.5405 has been signed not yet schedule for a passage vote.  It could be another 12 months before it's scheduled for a vote.  There are lots of things at play more than just the dinar being reinstated and revalued.  

• Upvote 4

On 2/11/2019 at 4:05 PM, miquel said:

Great points Keylime! Last fall I asked myself what needed to be done to get us over the finish line?

I was driving and just as I thought about this question,  I saw on the roof of a building the letters HCL.  Then I looked to the right and saw  a billboard ad for a lottery with bags of money on it! Talk about signs! 

Speaking of omens: I dreamed last night that I was on my way out (from home) and went through a room with shelves of cigars to choose from as I left.

(Significant as I tend to run out now due to low fundage)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2