Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barzani meets with Mahdi re: HCL (?)

Adam Montana

1 hour ago, gregp said:

Watch the decimal. After moving the decimal three spots to the better,  it could be around $1.20 to the dollar.  This could very well be the HCL agreement. Baghdad, and both Kurdish parties, all in one glorious book with ink.  

I SAY SUNDAY.  :bagofmoney::cigar:

I have a bday party to go to and plan on taking a long nap, but Sunday I think works fine!!! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, chris2028 said:

I believe we are at the doorstep right now. LGD is correct when saying there hasn't been this much excitement around here since Chapter 7. And to add to the fact the Tariffs go into effect on the 17th. That immediately will either make or break Iraq. The citizens will go bonkers if they are being taxed on items and they still don't have purchasing power. Also yesterday I saw on the news that D. Trump was asked would he avoid a shutdown. He said a few things and then he mentioned he would pull the funds from other sources to get it done no matter what. Of course speculation, but some believe that he is referring to the many many dinar notes that are held by the U.S. Gov. Iraq is not hiding anything anymore, we are reading these articles with full understanding. No more smoke or mirrors. We have to be close! GO RV

That is an excellent post. 

I won't get too involved in that kind of speculation, but it sure is cryptic how we keep hearing Trump use the term "other sources".

Things that make you go "HMMMMMM..."

:twocents: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 12

6 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

I won't get too involved in that kind of speculation, but it sure is cryptic how we keep hearing Trump use the term "other sources".

We saw back in 2005 or so on 20/20 where they showed 6.4 TRILLION Dinar sitting in the US Treasury. It was a show where they were showing all the various currencies in there. At the time, we were not involved in any of this, but that 6.4 stuck in our heads. We didn't get into the IQD until 2009. We shared with Donald about it this past November and he immediately went over to Iraq to "see the military" but we knew he was also there to nudge the RV as he met with our Ambassador to Iraq and spoke with the PM. He was supposed to meet with the PM, but due to WH leaks they spoke on the phone...anyway, we concur wholeheartedly Adam and believe it will give him funds to help with the wall and everything! GOOOO! RVVVVVV! Hey, Adam, thanks for all you're hard work and being God's Trumpet on this! SOUND THE TRUMPET BRO! GOOOO RV!!!!! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

There are so many things going on behind the scenes.  I'm sure the Democrats are as aware of the dinar as Trump.  Maybe all this back and forth is theatre while they await the RV.  i'm also sure the Democrats will have their own thoughts about how to spend the funds.  Getting pretty exciting!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, DFlat7 said:

We saw back in 2005 or so on 20/20 where they showed 6.4 TRILLION Dinar sitting in the US Treasury. It was a show where they were showing all the various currencies in there. At the time, we were not involved in any of this, but that 6.4 stuck in our heads. We didn't get into the IQD until 2009. We shared with Donald about it this past November and he immediately went over to Iraq to "see the military" but we knew he was also there to nudge the RV as he met with our Ambassador to Iraq and spoke with the PM. He was supposed to meet with the PM, but due to WH leaks they spoke on the phone...anyway, we concur wholeheartedly Adam and believe it will give him funds to help with the wall and everything! GOOOO! RVVVVVV! Hey, Adam, thanks for all you're hard work and being God's Trumpet on this! SOUND THE TRUMPET BRO! GOOOO RV!!!!! 

Beautifully  stated. Yes, yes, yes

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, DFlat7 said:

Excellent post. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

PUK wants to sign deal with KDP before going to parliament

By Rudaw 1 hour ago 
403Views

Barham Salih (L) and Kosrat Rasul (R) attend a PUK politburo meeting on February 13, 2019. Photo: Rudaw
ERBIL, Kurdistan Region – The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) though into doubt whether the parliament will sit on February 18, saying it wants to sign a four-year political agreement with the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) before walking into the legislature. 

The PUK’s politburo met Wednesday morning. Acting leader Kosrat Rasul and Iraqi President Barham Salih were in attendance. 

They concluded that the long-awaited parliamentary session “is dependent” on inking a deal with the KDP. 

This new accord would replace the ‘Strategic Agreement’ that has been in place between the traditional ruling parties of the Kurdistan Region since 2005. In it, the PUK seeks “real partnership” in decision making, especially in diplomatic relations, the economy, and the oil and gas sector. 

Discussions about the new agreement have been ongoing for weeks. If they reach a deal, it would unify the party’s stances on key issues. 

One of those issues is Kirkuk. The PUK politburo said that finding a solution to resolve the disputed status of the province is the “responsibility” of all the parties of the Kurdistan Region. 

The politburo also concluded that the resources and revenues of the Kurdistan Region must be used for the benefit of the people – providing and improving services and security without discrimination.

With the PUK insisting on finalizing its agreement with the KDP before going to parliament, it is uncertain if the legislature will be able to meet on February 18, four and a half months after the election. 

Negotiations on the formation of the government have been stalled because of disputes between the PUK and the KDP. The parties have recently sparred over the loss of Kirkuk, nominating a new governor for Kirkuk province, and the post of Iraqi president.

The KDP secured more than twice as many seats as the PUK, its nearest rival. But it does not have an outright majority. And practically, neither party would be able to govern without the support of the other, as the Region is divided by party lines and each has their own security forces
  • Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

By Rudaw 1 hour ago 
403Views

Barham Salih (L) and Kosrat Rasul (R) attend a PUK politburo meeting on February 13, 2019. Photo: Rudaw
ERBIL, Kurdistan Region – The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) though into doubt whether the parliament will sit on February 18, saying it wants to sign a four-year political agreement with the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) before walking into the legislature. 

The PUK’s politburo met Wednesday morning. Acting leader Kosrat Rasul and Iraqi President Barham Salih were in attendance. 

They concluded that the long-awaited parliamentary session “is dependent” on inking a deal with the KDP. 

This new accord would replace the ‘Strategic Agreement’ that has been in place between the traditional ruling parties of the Kurdistan Region since 2005. In it, the PUK seeks “real partnership” in decision making, especially in diplomatic relations, the economy, and the oil and gas sector. 

Discussions about the new agreement have been ongoing for weeks. If they reach a deal, it would unify the party’s stances on key issues. 

One of those issues is Kirkuk. The PUK politburo said that finding a solution to resolve the disputed status of the province is the “responsibility” of all the parties of the Kurdistan Region. 

The politburo also concluded that the resources and revenues of the Kurdistan Region must be used for the benefit of the people – providing and improving services and security without discrimination.

With the PUK insisting on finalizing its agreement with the KDP before going to parliament, it is uncertain if the legislature will be able to meet on February 18, four and a half months after the election. 

Negotiations on the formation of the government have been stalled because of disputes between the PUK and the KDP. The parties have recently sparred over the loss of Kirkuk, nominating a new governor for Kirkuk province, and the post of Iraqi president.

The KDP secured more than twice as many seats as the PUK, its nearest rival. But it does not have an outright majority. And practically, neither party would be able to govern without the support system" rel="">support of the other, as the Region is divided by party lines and each has their own security forces

The answer to this article seems to be the article previously posted where they state the two sides have come to an agreement.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, gregp said:

Watch the decimal. After moving the decimal three spots to the better,  it could be around $1.20 to the dollar.  This could very well be the HCL agreement. Baghdad, and both Kurdish parties, all in one glorious book with ink.  

I SAY SUNDAY.  :bagofmoney::cigar:

I LOVE this whole scenario 😍

I remember a while back the CBI had that hidden page that showed the dinar exchange rate at 1.2 dinars to the dollar...

:crossedfingers:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I too was  watching Trump speaking  from my far  land and .. I too picked up on “0ther Sources”..

Edited by NoviceInvestor
  • Upvote 5

17 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I too was  watching Trump speaking  from my far  land and .. I too picked up on “0ther Sources”..

And does everyone recall in January when both  Kellyanne Conway and President Trump mentioned on live TV that good news was coming from Iraq! Well,  let me guess.... 

• Upvote 13

3 hours ago, DFlat7 said:

We saw back in 2005 or so on 20/20 where they showed 6.4 TRILLION Dinar sitting in the US Treasury

I just went to their website and archives and couldn't find anything regarding dinars on 20/20

Would appreciate if you could provide link to that show

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, climber7 said:

I just went to their website and archives and couldn't find anything regarding dinars on 20/20

Would appreciate if you could provide link to that show

We actually looked, too, but it was back in 04 or 05 and they only had videos back about 7 years. 

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, miquel said:

And does everyone recall in January when both  Kellyanne Conway and President Trump mentioned on live TV that good news was coming from Iraq! Well,  let me guess.... 

I sure do remember that statement.  Has anyone else listen to X22 Report, Robert David Steele is the guess speaker.  What he says 03:30 - 04:45.  A trillion dollars injected into the US economy from the bottom up.  Robert David Steele was nominated in 2017 for Nobel Peace Prize, written several books.  POTUS reads and listens.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 5

3 hours ago, luvalife said:

Those of you non believers...negative Nelly no no's that poop all over everyone's parade...go ahead and bash. I don't really care...🤗

I have been thinking the same thing! It's all coming together at the same time. 

The government shutdown.

Paying down debt

US currency reset

Abolishing the fed

The wall

Dinar

There's more....but as I said, ' it all seems to be coming together and it makes sense! ... And it falls around the same time as a our government is making changes..there are no coincidences.

Stay grounded. Thank God for our blessings 🙏❤️

It seems depending on what thread your reading  on here people have mixed thoughts about the out come of this event either the wheels are falling off the wagon and the sky is falling yada yada yada. It’s a lot easier if people  would just listen to what Adam says and your blood pressure will be much lower  🚑 😀

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4