Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barzani meets with Mahdi re: HCL (?)

Adam Montana

4 hours ago, jg1 said:

I can picture you now sitting on the curb, waiting for the uber. Kidding of course. Im not packing at all. Just walking out the door with a few pics and papers. Everything else, Brand new Baby. 

I’m not doing or planning anything til I know my Dinar worth in dollars, Then I will muse on it a time and work out the fine details and cautiously grow my return to have an income that just appears monthly without the daily grind...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I’m not doing or planning anything til I know my Dinar worth in dollars, Then I will muse on it a time and work out the fine details and cautiously grow my return to have an income that just appears monthly without the daily grind...

i'm with you with that regards.  ;)

pp

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• yota691 featured and pinned this topic

For these reasons came the visit of Qubad Talabani to Baghdad separate from the visit of Najran Barzani

kobad.jpg

Qubad Talabani, deputy head of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Saturday revealed the reason for his visit to Baghdad separately from Prime Minister Nechervan Barzani, despite the proximity of the visits.

"We had different reasons to go," said Jalal Talabani, the son of the late Iraqi president. "I went in the first place to come to the Rafidain forum for dialogue and talk about it."

He said that Nigervan Barzani "went to a specific meeting with the Iraqi prime minister," without revealing the details of the meeting.

"We have coordinated with each other about our flights," Talabani said.

The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan region, Najran Barzani, last Thursday, a meeting with Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi in Baghdad.

Pictures showed Kurdish media, the meeting of Najafan Barzani and Adel Abdul Mahdi in the presence of Finance Minister Fuad Hussein and the head of the popular rally leader Faleh al-Fayadh, and other Kurdish political leaders within the delegation from Erbil.

On the third of February, the deputy head of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Qubad Talabani, arrived in Baghdad to participate in the Iraqi leaders' forum held on Monday.

https://www.iraqpressagency.com/لهذه-الاسباب-جاءت-زيارة-قوباد-طالباني/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

4 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

For these reasons came the visit of Qubad Talabani to Baghdad separate from the visit of Najran Barzani

kobad.jpg

Qubad Talabani, deputy head of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Saturday revealed the reason for his visit to Baghdad separately from Prime Minister Nechervan Barzani, despite the proximity of the visits.

"We had different reasons to go," said Jalal Talabani, the son of the late Iraqi president. "I went in the first place to come to the Rafidain forum for dialogue and talk about it."

He said that Nigervan Barzani "went to a specific meeting with the Iraqi prime minister," without revealing the details of the meeting.

"We have coordinated with each other about our flights," Talabani said.

The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan region, Najran Barzani, last Thursday, a meeting with Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi in Baghdad.

Pictures showed Kurdish media, the meeting of Najafan Barzani and Adel Abdul Mahdi in the presence of Finance Minister Fuad Hussein and the head of the popular rally leader Faleh al-Fayadh, and other Kurdish political leaders within the delegation from Erbil.

On the third of February, the deputy head of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Qubad Talabani, arrived in Baghdad to participate in the Iraqi leaders' forum held on Monday.

https://www.iraqpressagency.com/لهذه-الاسباب-جاءت-زيارة-قوباد-طالباني/

Things that make you go hmmm!!! :cool:

On 2/8/2019 at 5:09 AM, yendor said:

Although , for some reason that I cannot explain, I got tagged as a lopster, 

On 2/8/2019 at 8:33 AM, DinarThug said:

Probably Somebody Goofin’ On U - Just Go To Ur Profile Page And Click On The Edit Profile Tab In The Upper Right Corner ! ;) 

U Won’t Be Able To Access The ‘Lopster’ Designation Field But U Can Change Ur Location From SE Florida To ‘Not A Lopster - I’m Not That Shellfish !’ Or Something Else That U Want ! :lmao:

Have Some Fun With It ...

yendor

• yendor
  • Lopster
  • 849 posts
  • LocationSE Florida ..... Where we have LOBSTERS and not lopsters

Nicely Played ! ;) 

And As Usual My Regular CNN Consulting Fee Applies - A Post RV Drink ! :cheesehead:

As Well As A Pony Keg For Davis ........ Provided It At Least Hits A Buck ......

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 2

432352D1-3E23-403D-B1B9-7BAE432946F1_cx0

Member of Barzani party: reform of outstanding issues with Baghdad

The Kurdish Democratic Party member Ali al-Faily; the visit of the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Najirvan Barzani to the capital Baghdad, "fixed the outstanding issues."

Al-Faily said in a press statement that "the convergence of Abdul Mahdi of the Kurds traded by some politicians," noting that "the rulers of Iraq must be fair to separate the segments of the people."

"He added:" Those who attack the convergence of Abdul Mahdi of the Kurds waiting for results, "noting that" Peshmerga part of the Iraqi defense system and return to Kirkuk within the framework of the Constitution. "

He pointed out that "Barzani's visit to Baghdad opened the prospects of a new stage and corrected the outstanding issues," adding that "Barzani was able to tame Iran and win the United States."

He said that "the components of Kirkuk should elect the province administration to maintain the unity of the city," noting that "the share of Kurdistan in the budget deducted from the expenses of the sovereign requirement of salaries," pointing out that "the budget dealt with the problem of sovereign expenditure of 43 trillion dinars."

The Prime Minister of the Territory visited on the seventh of this month Baghdad and met with Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi and the two sides to resolve the outstanding issues.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 9

Editorial date: 2019/2/10 17:04  586 times read
Barzani party attacks critics of Nigerian visit to Baghdad
(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) parliamentary bloc issued a strongly worded statement to the parties that played down the importance of the visit of the head of the regional government to the visit of Najirvan Barzani to Baghdad.
A spokesman for the bloc, Aram Naji said in a statement, received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it, that "after the fruitful visit by the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government and the delegation accompanying him to Baghdad, and received by Adel Abdul Mahdi, the Prime Minister of the federal government, The total outstanding issues between Erbil and Baghdad. " 
He added that "in the meantime, there were some stingy voices that underestimated the importance of this visit and framed it in a narrow party framework as a clear reflection of their narrow and malicious vision. "He said.
Naji continued, "This is at a time when every effort is being made by Nezhirvan Barzani to preserve the Kurdistan Region's internal and international character, his relentless defense of the rights of the people of Kurdistan and his constant determination to redress our people in the disputed areas. To Baghdad in this framework exclusively. " 
"No matter how the parties that have lost the confidence of the people of Kurdistan tried, their shrewd demagogic rhetoric no longer fools anyone. This does not diminish the determination of the leaders of the Kurdistan region to carry out their responsibilities as the legitimate representatives of this people. The will of the people of Kurdistan represented in his legitimate government. "
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, cranman said:

I hope we're not reading too much into these articles.  I want this to happen as much as the next person but I fear we are giving too much meaning to these articles.  JMO.

What makes you feel this way these articles are our only source of information coming out of Iraq! These articles are what we have been looking for pertaining to the HCL. I believe the HCL is complete. I think we are in the very last stage before Iraq RV’s, ! I’m interested in your thoughts as to why you fear that to much is being read into all this great news! Most people that has been around this investment for a years concur with me in that all systems are on go for a rate change. Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts! Respectfully!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 9:03 PM, yendor said:

Interesting !!!!   I bought mine with discretionary money with the HOPE that the day would come and that was it. I felt that it was too good to be true, but if it DID happen, I didn't want to say, " I blew it". Still have my original 3 million Dinar and if I HADN'T bought them, I am sure that I wouldn't have that same $ 3000.00 today. It would have been blown  way before now. Still holding and still hoping.

That $3000,if invested in a simple GIC, doubles every 9 years, so if it doesn"t RV at a good rate, most people here will lose money. If it lops you will actually lose $6000. So heres hopeing it RVs. Hopefully a large RV.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Artitech said:

What makes you feel this way these articles are our only source of information coming out of Iraq! These articles are what we have been looking for pertaining to the HCL. I believe the HCL is complete. I think we are in the very last stage before Iraq RV’s, ! I’m interested in your thoughts as to why you fear that to much is being read into all this great news! Most people that has been around this investment for a years concur with me in that all systems are on go for a rate change. Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts! Respectfully!

I also believe the HCL is complete and has been so for years !

• Like 3

Oil & Gas Law Key to Resolving Issues

16th July 2013 in Iraq Oil & Gas News

Translated from Al-Hayat by Abdel Wahed Tohmeh, for Al-Monitor. Any opinions expressed are those of the author, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Iraq Business News.

Iraqi Kurdistan Region Natural Resources Minister Ashti Hawrami (pictured) said that the shares of oil companies operating in the region have exceeded $3.5 billion. He stressed the importance of the oil and gas law’s enactment, and estimated that oil reserves in the three Kurdish governorates are at more than 45 billion barrels.

In an interview with Al-Hayat, Hawrami said that the negotiations with Baghdad will be in accordance with the law, which determines the Kurdistan region’s financial share of federal revenues. “The provincial government informed Baghdad at the beginning of this year that the investing companies requested more than $3.5 billion [in shares], and they are constitutionally entitled to this,” he said.

He denied Baghdad’s accusations that the region is exporting crude oil without coordinating with Baghdad, adding, “This is taking place under an agreement with Baghdad to export our production, on the condition that 50% of proceeds is deducted to pay companies’ dues, while the other 50% is kept by the state treasury. However, all the proceeds were seized.”

He denied rumors of smuggling, saying, “There is no oil smuggling, we do not accept such cheap accusations. What was claimed is a legal entitlement and it came because we forbid them from grabbing it.” He criticized the current management of the country’s imports, which “still follows the methods of the former regime and include laws that are imposed on us by force from the federal government.”

Hawrami demanded that the central government provide the region with the 55 million barrels of fuel “that we did not receive from 2004 to 2012, and that are needed for domestic consumption.”

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Oil & Gas Law Key to Resolving Issues

16th July 2013 in Iraq Oil & Gas News

Hawrami stressed the need to enact the oil and gas law, and said, “The law, which we are seeking to pass according to the constitution, will be the key for all the contentious issues between the two sides in the oil sector.”

During a joint news conference with Kurdistan Region of Iraq President Massoud Barzani on Sunday, July 7, Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki said, “There are no disputes between the federal government and the provincial government, it is merely a divergence in views regarding the Constitution.” Hawrami continued, “Most of the differences are political and they arise from the non-application of the Constitution in relation to the distribution of proceeds.”

Article 112 of the Iraqi Constitution stipulates: “The federal government with the producing governorates and regional governments shall undertake the management of oil and gas extracted from current fields provided that it distributes oil and gas revenues in a fair manner in proportion to the population distribution in all parts of the country with a set allotment for a set time for the damaged regions.”

The article stresses, “The federal government, with the producing governorates and regional governments, shall undertake the management of oil and gas extracted from current fields provided that it distributes oil and gas revenues in a fair manner in proportion to the population distribution in all parts of the country with a set allotment for a set time for the damaged regions.”

Hawrami downplayed the importance of the pressure exerted by Baghdad on oil companies operating in the region to discourage them from implementing the contracts. “This does not affect the work of these companies and they are ready to continue despite the delay in payment of their dues,” he added.

“Crude oil reserves in the Kurdistan region, excluding the disputed areas, are at 45 billion barrels, and possibly even more. Yet the preliminary gas estimates are at 100 or 200 trillion cubic meters,” he said. Concerning his ministry’s plans to increase production in the coming period, he said, “The target production for 2015 is 1 million barrels per day, reaching 2 million barrels per day in 2019. As for the refining of crude oil and the production of hydrocarbons, they are estimated to increase to 150,000 barrels per day, and could reach up to 250,000.”

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2013/07/16/oil-gas-law-key-to-resolving-issues/2/

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 7

8 hours ago, Artitech said:

Good morning Artitech.  Let me say that I want this to happen.  It seems like that we have been at this level of excitement and have seen these positive articles before only to be told later that there is still more to be done.  Maybe I'm just being overly cautious.  Maybe we are close to the finish line and it's hard to believe (in a good way).  I read some of these articles and just see that the information is just talking about meetings taking place resolving differences between two parties that have had issues. Maybe it's part of getting ducks in a row or maybe it has nothing to do with an RV.  I hear ports will be open for business so that means the RV has to happen.  But there are no articles saying that, just opinions.  I may have missed some information as I can't read all the articles and sometimes don't understand everything  I read.  So that's why I feel the way I feel. 

No worries though.  One way or another I think this ride will be ending soon whether we make money, beak even or lose money. It's iraq.  Time will tell.  Have a good day.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, cranman said:

It seems like that we have been at this level of excitement and have seen these positive articles before only to be told later that there is still more to be done. 

Hang in there, CranMan, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

My opinion is the transition is like shifting gears where not all will shift smoothly where some will grind since there are many, many internal and external parts to Iraq for this to all transition. The overall issue is whether things will work well enough after the transition. As time goes on and events unfold, the transition appears to be more favorable. What would mitigate undergoing the transition is an insurgence like ISIS, sectarian strife, or Civil War. There is base level urgency on the citizen level while things do appear to be moving in the right direction with the GOI. Just not as fast as the Bicraqi Iraqi and we would like. I do think there is urgency and we may see the cabinet fully formed with an emergency convening of the Parliament. The fully formed Government would further bolster a sustainable and favorable transition but may not be the key factor. I believe giving the Bicraqi Iraqi the opiate of prosperity will secure the needed Safety, Security, Stability, AND Sovereignty necessary for the reconstruction, construction, economic development, AND foreign investment to power up Iraq internationally in a sustainable way.

Just my opinion.

Could be somethin'. Could be nothin.

This time period does appear to be favorable.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1