Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barzani meets with Mahdi re: HCL (?)

Adam Montana

1 hour ago, Butifldrm said:

Look who's in this photo with Barzani and Mahdi!

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi receives the President of Kurdistan Regional Government Mr. Nigervan Barzani

7-2-201901.jpg

7 February 2019

Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi received this afternoon the head of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Mr. Nigervan Barzani. 

He stressed that the government is working to preserve the gains of the Iraqi people and its security and stability, and to proceed with reconstruction projects, and 
achieve the unity of the Iraqi people and meet the requirements in the development of services and development and reconstruction and economic prosperity, 
noting the importance of working in a spirit of cooperation between the federal government and the provincial government.

The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government congratulated the Prime Minister on the occasion of assuming the premiership, praising the government's view to all Iraqis without discrimination, and work in the spirit of one team. 

Press Office of the Prime Minister 

http://pmo.iq/press2019/7-2-201901.htm

27 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Who is he?

Yo Mahdi’s So Phat The Cops Ran Up To Her On The Street And Told Her To Break It Up ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1

Interesting times. Yes. Read between the lines? Yes. One Debbie Downer fact, this budget does not take into consideration any of the Anti-corruption protocols demanded by the IMF for loans provided to date. It flagrantly by passes them all. Potential problem, along wth the fact that the article mentioned nothing regarding the HCL

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 6

11 hours ago, jg1 said:

Dont think so, but at least it was a chance to be successful and retire. Just think of the exchange fees we have paid. Ive bought and sold mine a couple times.

Interesting !!!!   I bought mine with discretionary money with the HOPE that the day would come and that was it. I felt that it was too good to be true, but if it DID happen, I didn't want to say, " I blew it". Still have my original 3 million Dinar and if I HADN'T bought them, I am sure that I wouldn't have that same $ 3000.00 today. It would have been blown  way before now. Still holding and still hoping.

• Upvote 8

6 hours ago, yendor said:

Interesting !!!!   I bought mine with discretionary money with the HOPE that the day would come and that was it. I felt that it was too good to be true, but if it DID happen, I didn't want to say, " I blew it". Still have my original 3 million Dinar and if I HADN'T bought them, I am sure that I wouldn't have that same $ 3000.00 today. It would have been blown  way before now. Still holding and still hoping.

Had to sell mine for my divorce for lawyer fees and have bought them back a mil at a time. She wanted my house, son and the dinars. She didnt get any of them lol. The lawyers did. Just saying if it lops you have to factor in the high exhange fee's, your not breaking even.

• Upvote 2

07-02-2019 08:54 PM
image.php?token=5904be2b56f26455b722f4c2c90c1802&size=

Baghdad:

The Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) announced on Thursday its readiness for continued dialogue to resolve differences with the federal government.

"The Prime Minister of the region, Nechirvan Barzani, met on Thursday noon, in Baghdad with the Prime Minister of the Federal Adel Abdul Mahdi, and discussed the existing relations between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the federal government, and stressed 'to strengthen these relations and show cooperation and coordination in all Areas and solutions to problems within the framework of the Iraqi constitution.

According to the statement, Barzani thanked Abdel Mahdi for his efforts to improve the relations of the federal government with the Kurdistan Regional Government and to make efforts to resolve the   problems, stressing 'readiness of the Kurdistan Regional Government for continuous dialogue to find solutions to the problems'.

The meeting was also attended by Deputy Prime Minister Fuad Hussein, Minister of Finance Thamir al-Ghadhban, Deputy Minister of Oil, Faleh al-Fayadh, Advisor to the Iraqi National Security Council, and Karim Sinjari, Minister of Interior. Kurdistan Regional Government '.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

Just now, jg1 said:

Had to sell mine for my divorce for lawyer fees and have bought them back a mil at a time. She wanted my house, son and the dinars. She didnt get any of them lol. The lawyers did. Just saying if it lops you have to factor in the high exhange fee's, your not breaking even.

Although , for some reason that I cannot explain, I got tagged as a lopster, I don't believe they will lop the dinar as that would not benefit the Iraqi citizen. It just makes no sense to lop.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

Barzani: Abdul-Mahdi is making vigorous efforts to improve relations between Erbil and Baghdad

By Rudao 7 hours ago

Side of the meeting
Side of the meeting

Ruddao - Erbil 

They sure had a lot of ministers in this meeting.  

Finance Minister 

Oil Minister 

National Security Council  

Interior Minister of Kurdistan   

"The meeting was attended by Deputy Prime Minister Fuad Hussein, Finance Minister Thamer Ghadhban, Deputy Prime Minister, Oil Minister Falih Al Fayadh, Advisor to the Iraqi National Security Council and Karim Sinjari, Minister of Interior of the Kurdistan Regional Government, discussed the security situation and the political process. The country and the latest developments in the region in general. " 

Edited by gregp
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, SocalDinar said:

Ahmad Hama, a Kurdish representative on the Parliamentary Finance Committee, told Al-Monitor “The 2019 budget resolves some issues ongoing with Baghdad over the years, announcing a fresh start for ties with Baghdad.

Could be A.M. 'reading between the lines'. All VERY VERY good.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

yendor

• yendor
  • Lopster
  • 848 posts
  • LocationSE Florida
3 hours ago, yendor said:

Although , for some reason that I cannot explain, I got tagged as a lopster, 

Probably Somebody Goofin’ On U - Just Go To Ur Profile Page And Click On The Edit Profile Tab In The Upper Right Corner ! ;) 

U Won’t Be Able To Access The ‘Lopster’ Designation Field But U Can Change Ur Location From SE Florida To ‘Not A Lopster - I’m Not That Shellfish !’ Or Something Else That U Want ! :lmao:

Have Some Fun With It ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, yendor said:

for some reason that I cannot explain, I got tagged as a lopster ??

Not sure, but it coulda been last year's Halloween costume.

We all make mistakes. LOL. No worries. :lol:

Related image

But on the plus side, you probably get invited to a lot of BBQs.
Edited by King Bean
  • Haha 5

10 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

packed and ready let’s go 

I can picture you now sitting on the curb, waiting for the uber. Kidding of course. Im not packing at all. Just walking out the door with a few pics and papers. Everything else, Brand new Baby. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4