Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barzani meets with Mahdi re: HCL (?)

Adam Montana

33 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

My feet left the ground a couple of days ago. I’ve been daydreaming again, can’t help myself   :backflip:

It has been a long ride and this past couple of weeks have been “heady”to say the least.. It’s almost been like a kid leading up to their birthday or Christmas when they continually ask “how many sleeps till?” 

Great news posts .. Thank you all 🙏

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Well I hope this happens like we all think it will. If the HCL is passed and everyone agrees to everything and still no RV, then I guess that will be a telling sign that it's over.  I believe that this shouldn't take long if everything is really done.  Tick tock, tick tock 

JMO

• Upvote 4

image.php?token=6dfa5364fc1d6a8cbabf606eec21c57e&size=

The 
number of readings: 82

Agency of the orbit -

Baghdad

Informed sources revealed on Thursday the most prominent files discussed between Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and Kurdistan Regional Government President Nigervan Barzani.

"The meeting also discussed the return of the Kurdish Peshmerga forces to the Kurdish areas outside the Kurdistan Regional Administration," the sources said. "The two sides understand the return of the Peshmerga to areas outside Kirkuk in coordination with the federal army."

"The meeting of the two sides focused on the province's share of the financial budget for 2019, and the file of Kirkuk, and the share of the region of medicines, and the benefits of farmers also addressed the meeting ways to develop relations between the federal governments and the region.

The sources pointed out that 'the talks dealt with the issue of government cab and that the completion of the government cab is a matter of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, which determines the mechanism of that', explaining that 'the convergence between the National Union and the Democratic reflected positively on the decision of the Federal Ministry of Justice, Remains for Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%84-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and Kurdistan Regional Government President Nigervan Barzani stressed the need to work in a spirit of cooperation between the federal government and the provincial government.

Abdul Mahdi stressed that the government is working to preserve the gains of the Iraqi people and its security and stability, and proceed with reconstruction projects and achieve the unity of the Iraqi people and meet the requirements in the development of services and development and reconstruction and economic prosperity.

Barzani praised the federal government's view of all Iraqis without discrimination and working in a team spirit.

• Thanks 5

4 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Just Go With It And Start Running Naked To The Bank - Unless Ur Too Chicken ! :o 

FYI - Davis Is Already Standing In The Drive Thru ...

Chicken GIF

:D  :D  :D 

5 minutes ago, Officiallytook said:

I'm standing there with em saw this news and took off myself

And There's More Streaking DV'ers On The Way - Davis Has Started A 'Flesh Mob' ! :o 

Chicken GIF

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 3

Nechervan Barzani: Abdul-Mahdi is making vigorous efforts to improve relations between Erbil and Baghdad

By Rudao 7 hours ago
Side of the meeting
Side of the meeting

Ruddao - Erbil 

The Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, the readiness of the territorial government for continuous dialogue in order to resolve the outstanding problems under the Iraqi constitution, praising the relentless attempts of Iraqi Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, to improve relations between Erbil and Baghdad. 

The Kurdistan Regional Government said in a statement that Nechirvan Barzani met on Thursday, 7/2/2019 in Baghdad with Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi. 

He added that "the meeting discussed the existing relations between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the Federal Government of Iraq, and the two sides stressed the strengthening of these relations and show cooperation and coordination in all areas and solutions to the problems within the framework of the Iraqi constitution."

Barzani also thanked Dr. Adel Abdul Mahdi for his efforts to improve the relations of the federal government with the Kurdistan Regional Government and to make efforts to solve the problems, stressing the "readiness of the Kurdistan Regional Government for continuous dialogue to find solutions to the problems," according to the statement. 

"The meeting was attended by Deputy Prime Minister Fuad Hussein, Finance Minister Thamer Ghadhban, Deputy Prime Minister, Oil Minister Falih Al Fayadh, Advisor to the Iraqi National Security Council and Karim Sinjari, Minister of Interior of the Kurdistan Regional Government, discussed the security situation and the political process. The country and the latest developments in the region in general. " 

Earlier in the day, the Information Office of the Iraqi Prime Minister, in a statement that Adel Abdul Mahdi, "received this afternoon, the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Mr. Nechirvan Barzani."

"The government is working to preserve the achievements of the Iraqi people and its security and stability, and to proceed with reconstruction projects, and achieve the unity of the Iraqi people and meet its requirements in the development of services, development, reconstruction and economic prosperity." 

"The importance of working in a spirit of cooperation between the federal government and the territorial government," according to the statement. 

The statement said that the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government congratulations to the Prime Minister on the occasion of his premiership, praising "the government's view to all Iraqis without discrimination, and work in the spirit of one team."

http://www.rudaw.net/arabic/kurdistan/070220192

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Look who's in this photo with Barzani and Mahdi!

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi receives the President of Kurdistan Regional Government Mr. Nigervan Barzani

7-2-201901.jpg

7 February 2019

Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi received this afternoon the head of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Mr. Nigervan Barzani. 

He stressed that the government is working to preserve the gains of the Iraqi people and its security and stability, and to proceed with reconstruction projects, and 
achieve the unity of the Iraqi people and meet the requirements in the development of services and development and reconstruction and economic prosperity, 
noting the importance of working in a spirit of cooperation between the federal government and the provincial government.

The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government congratulated the Prime Minister on the occasion of assuming the premiership, praising the government's view to all Iraqis without discrimination, and work in the spirit of one team. 

Press Office of the Prime Minister 

http://pmo.iq/press2019/7-2-201901.htm

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TMills6864 said:

Wilford, will you please post a link to this site -- I like the layout, would like to bookmark it... thanks in advance.

Its Wiljor, TMills, probably spellcheck 🤣

This is from my trading platform my friend @ TradingView.com

Edited by Wiljor

Too funny Happydays  you get an A for effort. :lol:

1 hour ago, HappyDays said:

All this is sounding so good I have n Idea.  Lets have a lottery for the one closest to rv date and one for rv amount.  Winner gets their VIP costs back, or better yet, Adam pays for an all expense paid week in Belize.  Just kidding Adam.

8 hours ago, socaljeepnut said:

This question is for Adam if your still reading this thread. I’ve been in this from the beginning, I know it didn’t start off this way , but do you think in this time space with being on the cusp of the global financial shift we’re about to witness, i. e. digital assets , do you think that is playing a part at all with Iraq’s timing ?

I don't believe Iraq planned it this way - Iraq is on their own timeline.

However, it IS a bonus for them - icing on the cake, and serendipitous for sure!

Just another log on the fire, as they say!

:twothumbs: 

7 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

I hear ya guys....I may seem skeptical because I have been around for a while and I have seen it all. I just want it to be over with like everyone else...I can't wait until I say..." I told ya so"!!..to people who said I was crazy.😄😄😄✈✈✈✈✈

I'd suggest stop telling people about these things - you can't win. When you prove them right, they will all want something. Until then, they beat you up for being "crazy".

:twocents: 

6 hours ago, jcfrag said:

I don’t remember things getting this hot since Iraq was released from Chapter 7.... But what is going on today is just a whole lotta news articles pointing in the same direction >>> Kurdistan and Iraq working together and getting things done. Maybe they are finally looking down the road to what can be as opposed to the same old Shite Storm both Maliki and Abadi seeded....     🤠

5 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

One heck of a week. Ton of great information here.

AMEN!

It blows my mind that anyone can look at all of the news - NOT FAKE NEWS - that we are witnessing, and still have doubts or complaints.

This is moving! The writing is on the wall for anyone that cares to read it.

Not my problem if they don't want to see what's right in front of their face. :shrug: 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Butifldrm said:

Look who's in this photo with Barzani and Mahdi!

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi receives the President of Kurdistan Regional Government Mr. Nigervan Barzani

7-2-201901.jpg

7 February 2019

Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi received this afternoon the head of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Mr. Nigervan Barzani. 

He stressed that the government is working to preserve the gains of the Iraqi people and its security and stability, and to proceed with reconstruction projects, and 
achieve the unity of the Iraqi people and meet the requirements in the development of services and development and reconstruction and economic prosperity, 
noting the importance of working in a spirit of cooperation between the federal government and the provincial government.

The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government congratulated the Prime Minister on the occasion of assuming the premiership, praising the government's view to all Iraqis without discrimination, and work in the spirit of one team. 

Press Office of the Prime Minister 

http://pmo.iq/press2019/7-2-201901.htm

Who is he?