Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barzani meets with Mahdi re: HCL (?)

Adam Montana

1 hour ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

I will try to stay positive. Any progress helps the situation. Go Dinar! (I want more) LOL!

😂 Will try to stay positive???  LMAO

ERBIL — Kurdistan Region Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani met (yada yada yada)...

“The two premiers reportedly discussed bilateral ties and ways to resolve the remaining disputes between Erbil and Baghdad

What in the world do you think the HCL is???

😄😉👍

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Barzani meets with Mahdi re: HCL (?)

ERBIL — Kurdistan Region Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani met on Thursday with his Iraqi counterpart Adil Abdul-Mahdi in Baghdad.

Yo Mahdi’s So Phat She Even Puts Mayonnaise On Aspirin ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 9

2 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Where does it say anything about the Hydrocarbon Law in this article. What am I missing here??

This is a repost by Adam of an article brought into Adams' thread on 2/5/19. The article was brought by 6ly410. I don't think it pertains to what Adam eluded to on that day. Adam seemed surprised when 6ly410 posted it. He hasn't disclosed yet what prompted his post about the HCL. As soon as he has more I'm sure he will post what prompted him that day.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Sk 1962 said:

This whole thing is crazy, but I like it. 

Remaining “ normal “ ( whatever that definition may entail ) is cast out once you leave the world you know, go from the inner mind to the dimensions of the Outer Limits that is D. Vets. ( cue theme music). 

Im on my phone otherwise I would bring it over. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

I hear ya guys....I may seem skeptical because I have been around for a while and I have seen it all. I just want it to be over with like everyone else...I can't wait until I say..." I told ya so"!!..to people who said I was crazy.😄😄😄✈✈✈✈✈

I don’t remember things getting this hot since Iraq was released from Chapter 7.... But what is going on today is just a whole lotta news articles pointing in the same direction >>> Kurdistan and Iraq working together and getting things done. Maybe they are finally looking down the road to what can be as opposed to the same old Shite Storm both Maliki and Abadi seeded....     🤠

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Kurdistan

Kurdistan PM meets Iraqi counterpart in Baghdad to discuss Erbil-Baghdad ties

18 minutes ago

Share share

Kurdistan PM meets Iraqi counterpart in Baghdad to discuss Erbil-Baghdad ties
Kurdistan Region Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani (left) meets with his Iraqi counterpart Adil Abdul-Mahdi in Baghdad, Iraq, Feb. 7, 2019. (Photo: KRG)

ERBIL (Kurdistan 24) – Kurdistan Region Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani on Thursday met with his Iraqi counterpart Adil Abdul-Mahdi in Baghdad to discuss ties between the two sides.

During the meeting, Barzani and Abdul-Mahdi discussed “the relations between the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) and the Federal Government of Iraq,” a statement on the KRG’s website said.

“The two sides affirmed the need to strengthen these relations as well as cooperation and coordination in all fields to find solutions to their outstanding problems within the framework of the Iraqi Constitution,” it added.

For his part, PM Barzani thanked his Iraqi counterpart “for his continuous efforts to improve the Federal Government’s relations with the Kurdistan Regional Government,” and stressed the KRG’s “readiness for continuous dialogue to find solutions.”

Following the Kurdistan Region’s historic September 2017 independence referendum, tensions between the KRG and the Iraqi government increased.

Despite an overwhelming majority favoring independence, Baghdad rejected the results and responded with punitive measures, including the use of military force in disputed areas, namely Kirkuk province.

Since then, senior officials from both sides have met often to work on mending ties and increasing cooperation.

In November, the President of the leading Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP), Masoud Barzani, visited the Iraqi capital to discuss Erbil-Baghdad disputes and express support for the newly formed government headed by Abdul-Mahdi.

It was the first such visit since Masoud Barzani played a central role in the Kurdistan Region’s independence referendum during his tenure as President. His two-day trip included meeting with leaders across the spectrum of Iraqi politics.

http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/e5f3f050-1165-455b-8731-162f9e89626c

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Where does it say anything about the Hydrocarbon Law in this article. What am I missing here??

Just Go With It And Start Running Naked To The Bank - Unless Ur Too Chicken ! :o 

Chicken GIF

FYI - Davis Is Already Standing In The Drive Thru ...

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

Thanks 6ly410! I don't know about everyone else, but to me this screams done deal!!!

I think Linda said the same thing when the list of those who attended this meeting was put out. This thing is done!

• Upvote 5