Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barzani meets with Mahdi re: HCL (?)

Adam Montana

2 minutes ago, Desertmedic2009 said:

Lol!  I’m so ready to say hey boss man. I’m taking off the rest of the day. I may see you tomorrow..... (NOT!)

Or how about, I'm taking off the rest of my life. 😝🤡😁🤣

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, jg1 said:

I remember listening to a interview with Barzani. He said, since they were not getting paid enough from the budget that they were selling the oil themselves. So,, now they are getting what they want should fix everything. 

Yes, my thoughts jg1

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

FASTER FASTER FASTER

It's a snow day here and my poor wife thinks I'm loosing my mind for running around the house singing

SUDDENLY SUDDENLY SUDDENLY

She’ll be fine as long as you keep your skivies on. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

I will try to stay positive. Any progress helps the situation. Go Dinar! (I want more) LOL!

Yes, we know its been a difficult journey. At least now we have had a lot of positive news. No matter what, I am in. If it does RV, great and if not it was a chance to retirement before the age of death. Try retirement in california, California dream, Not.

• Upvote 4

127247.jpg.b7ccb0873b9fa1ff291e16e9eb91f77f.jpg

2019/02/07 16:22 

Abdul-Mahdi L. Barzani: We work to preserve the gains of the people and the reconstruction

BAGHDAD / Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi said on Thursday (February 7th, 2019) that the government is working to preserve the gains of the Iraqi people and its security and stability and proceed with reconstruction projects, pointing to the importance of working in a spirit of cooperation between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government. 

"The Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, received this afternoon, the head of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Nigervan Barzani," the media office of Abdul Mahdi said in a statement followed by the "obelisk".

"The government is working to preserve the gains of the Iraqi people and its security and stability, and to proceed with reconstruction projects, as well as to achieve the unity of the Iraqi people and meet its requirements in the development of services, development, reconstruction and economic prosperity," Abdul Mahdi said. Territory ". 

On his part, the KRG congratulated the Prime Minister on his assumption of the premiership, praising "the government's view of all Iraqis without discrimination and acting in the spirit of one team."

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/163308/عبد-المهدي-لـ-بارزاني--نعمل-على-حفظ-مكتسبات-الشعب-والمضي-بالاعمار

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 10

Just now, jg1 said:

Yes, we know its been a difficult journey. At least now we have had a lot of positive news. No matter what, I am in. If it does RV, great and if not it was a chance to retirement before the age of death. Try retirement in california, California dream, Not.

Yea, and you can always get back, what you have put in, a great risk reward ratio in my books 😉

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Yea, and you can always get back, what you have put in, a great risk reward ratio in my books 😉

Dont think so, but at least it was a chance to be successful and retire. Just think of the exchange fees we have paid. Ive bought and sold mine a couple times.

Edited by jg1

1 minute ago, navira said:

I have a good feeling that the HCL is a done deal with the passing of the budget with the Kurds getting a really good share( more than what they asked for (greater than 17 percent)...here comes the rv. Cheers all

Here it comes haha  cheers 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Najran Barzani and Adel Abdulmahdi meet in Baghdad

THU, 7 FEB 2019 19:42 | KRG Cabinet
nfacebook.png
NB_Adil_Ebdulmehdi_7-2-2019.__2019_02_07_h19m45s16__SE.jpeg

Met with Mr. Nigervan Barzani, Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region on Thursday, 7/2/2019 in Baghdad with Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.

At the meeting, the relations between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the Federal Government of Iraq were discussed. The two sides affirmed the strengthening of these relations and the cooperation and coordination in all fields and solutions to the problems within the framework of the Iraqi constitution.

Mr. Najran Barzani thanked Dr. Adel Abdul Mahdi for his continuous efforts to improve the federal government's relations with the Kurdistan Regional Government and to make efforts to solve the problems, stressing the readiness of the Kurdistan Regional Government for continuous dialogue to find solutions to the problems.

The meeting was attended by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Dr. Fuad Hussein, Minister of Finance Thamer Ghadhban, Deputy Minister of Oil Faleh Al Fayyad, Advisor to the Iraqi National Security Council and Karim Sinjari, Minister of Interior of Kurdistan Regional Government. Developments in the region in general.

http://cabinet.gov.krd/a/d.aspx?s=040000&l=14&a=57571

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

This question is for Adam if your still reading this thread. I’ve been in this from the beginning, I know it didn’t start off this way , but do you think in this time space with being on the cusp of the global financial shift we’re about to witness, i. e. digital assets , do you think that is playing a part at all with Iraq’s timing ?

• Thanks 1

Wow, all in the meeting. Finance and oil minister...The meeting was attended by Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Dr. Fuad Hussein, Minister of Finance Thamer Ghadhban, Deputy Minister of Oil Faleh Al Fayyad, Advisor to the Iraqi National Security Council and Karim Sinjari, Minister of Interior of Kurdistan Regional Government. Developments in the region in general. I totally understand why AD is excited, haha

• Upvote 6