Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Barzani meets with Mahdi re: HCL (?)

Adam Montana

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

FASTER FASTER FASTER

It's a snow day here and my poor wife thinks I'm loosing my mind for running around the house singing

SUDDENLY SUDDENLY SUDDENLY

Hopefully your fully dressed.lol

• Haha 12

21 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

FASTER FASTER FASTER

It's a snow day here and my poor wife thinks I'm loosing my mind for running around the house singing

SUDDENLY SUDDENLY SUDDENLY

LGD, I can't tell you how often I think of " SUDDENLY"...

I'm going to have a beautiful placard made saying that, maybe one for you as well! He'll, I'm gonna name my next dog SUDDENLY!!

Keep 'em coming Mr. MONTANA!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Where does it say anything about the Hydrocarbon Law in this article. What am I missing here??

I'm thinking there is some reading into this meeting.  There has been a lot of excitement the past few days which may be bleeding in to every article that comes out now.  I really hope I'm wrong and that this meeting yields something positive, but I've been down this road many times.  I'm going to put some faith in Adam and that this may mean something as he gave this article its own thread.

Time will tell.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Anyone waiting for an official announcement of what they intend to do, or a full transcript of the meetings, is going to be disappointed.

Sometimes you have to read between the lines.

:twothumbs: 

I will admit I havent been around long but this is the most activity I have seen from you down here, coupled with all the good news lately gives one the feeling that something is near.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, nannab said:

You go Santa :lol:

Santa's gotta do what Santa's gotta do:eek:

13 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

LGD, I can't tell you how often I think of " SUDDENLY"...

I'm going to have a beautiful placard made saying that, maybe one for you as well! He'll, I'm gonna name my next dog SUDDENLY!!

Keep 'em coming Mr. MONTANA!!

:lmao:OMG:lmao: Naming your new dog SUDDENLY could have a disastrous effect on his potty training:lmao:

4 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Anyone waiting for an official announcement of what they intend to do, or a full transcript of the meetings, is going to be disappointed.

Sometimes you have to read between the lines.

:twothumbs: 

The very definition of SUDDENLY

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, madisonjar said:

I will admit I havent been around long but this is the most activity I have seen from you down here, coupled with all the good news lately gives one the feeling that something is near.

Doesn't matter how long you've been here... the important thing is you are now.

:tiphat: 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

This meeting is interesting, and the timing as well. But, as Adam says "sometimes you have to read between the lines"

One thing is for sure, they are gearing up for something big, and now that the Kurds are happy with their share, perhaps, other issues will move along much more smother.........note on PERHAPS.

We are in interesting times here ladies and gentlemen, hard to not let the emotions run a little, but, keeping things in perspective, knowing this is Iraq, will keep feet firmly planted on the ground. 

Have a great day DV. 🤞

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Desertmedic2009 said:

Y’all gonna get me in trouble at work!!  All this good news coming out. All I want to do is read the news!!!  

Been saying that for years. Best place to read the news is in the Jon. Just a couple warnings about the phone and the DV site. Never got fired for it. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Wiljor said:

This meeting is interesting, and the timing as well. But, as Adam says "sometimes you have to read between the lines"

One thing is for sure, they are gearing up for something big, and now that the Kurds are happy with their share, perhaps, other issues will move along much more smother.........note on PERHAPS.

We are in interesting times here ladies and gentlemen, hard to not let the emotions run a little, but, keeping things in perspective, knowing this is Iraq, will keep feet firmly planted on the ground. 

Have a great day DV. 🤞

I remember listening to a interview with Barzani. He said, since they were not getting paid enough from the budget that they were selling the oil themselves. So,, now they are getting what they want should fix everything. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8