Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DV Prayer Warriors

wealthhound

Gracious God, We come humbly before Your throne of Grace.

We thank You for Your Son, Jesus Christ.

We thank You that we are here not by chance but by design.

Deliver the people of Iraq from their bondage! Release them we pray!

May they enjoy the opportunity to live having their needs met and beyond!

Bind those preventing this abundance to flow to them. 

Exalt those in positions that strive for what's right for their people.

Thank You for the privilege of great abundance for Your people that we may bless others and thereby glorify You.

May we always remember that You own everything but have entrusted us, Your children to steward what we have been blessed with. May we be thankful and grateful and humble. We claim abundance so that You are Glorified, that we may impact our world by blessing many others.

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen and Amen!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, wealthhound said:

Gracious God, We come humbly before Your throne of Grace.

We thank You for Your Son, Jesus Christ.

We thank You that we are here not by chance but by design.

Deliver the people of Iraq from their bondage! Release them we pray!

May they enjoy the opportunity to live having their needs met and beyond!

Bind those preventing this abundance to flow to them. 

Exalt those in positions that strive for what's right for their people.

Thank You for the privilege of great abundance for Your people that we may bless others and thereby glorify You.

May we always remember that You own everything but have entrusted us, Your children to steward what we have been blessed with. May we be thankful and grateful and humble. We claim abundance so that You are Glorified, that we may impact our world by blessing many others.

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen and Amen!

AMEN!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Wealthhound, I would love to be a part of this prayer chain ministry. Amen to your prayer for the blessing we all pray to receive from a RV to the IQD.

Glad to have you on board NYK, by the way, I'm originally from Long Island, I live in Colorado now. I assume that you have a New York connection??

I will be posting another prayer later today.

I hope others may be inspired to do the same!

Blessings! WH

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, wealthhound said:

Glad to have you on board NYK, by the way, I'm originally from Long Island, I live in Colorado now. I assume that you have a New York connection??

I will be posting another prayer later today.

I hope others may be inspired to do the same!

Blessings! WH

Sure do when I moved out of the parents place in Ct, I lived in Levittown for years, before moving to California. Next and last move post RV maybe SC or Texas depending on who gives me Grand Children 1st. Possibly Costa Rica if God sends us there. Received a couple of prophetic words on that. I would go tomorrow if God says so. Waiting on Him.

• Upvote 1

Wow, my grandparents lived in Levittown.

Post war homes!

I grew up in Lindenhurst then we moved to Babylon.

I still have my brother and his family on Babylon. I'm planning for a visit in May, unless. Of course in elsewhere for investment stuff!

I'll be posting a prayer a bit later, I need to finish up some work! WH

• Upvote 1

Beautiful Sage! Thank you for posting!! 

Gracious God,

We claim Your abundance today.

May the Iraqi people be freed from bondage. May they have the opportunity to thrive and not just survive. Thank You for their loved ones and children. 

Father, thank You for blessing everything we touch today. May we love bigger than we loved yesterday. 

I believe that You directed us here, thank You for trusting us to care for the abundant riches You are sending our way.

Thank You that we will further the Kingdom of Heaven on earth. By our example, others will be influenced by our Christ like walk.

In Christ's name. Amen.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

wealthhound I saw this on twitter and I was coming over to post in this forum, but you guys had already started a thread that is much needed.  Please pray for this little girl and her family.  This brought tears to my eyes and I pray our prayers reach heaven for Abigail and her Family.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

wealthhound I saw this on twitter and I was coming over to post in this forum, but you guys had already started a thread that is much needed.  Please pray for this little girl and her family.  This brought tears to my eyes and I pray our prayers reach heaven for Abigail and her Family.

Merciful God, our Healer!

We claim deliverance for Abigail, Your precious warrior! By your Son' s stripes she is already healed!

Thank You for annihilating every cell in her body that is not 100 percent functioning perfectly as You created them to work. We demand that the cancer cells die immediately.

Thank You for a perfect spiritual hedge of protection around her and her family as well as all of the medical staff caring for Abigail. 

Bless and protect her parents. Guard their believing for the miraculous healing of Abigail.

God, nothing is too difficult for You, in the name of Jesus Christ restore Abigail health .

May You be Glorified and Praised! Amen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Heavenly God, Our Sufficiency in All Things,

We come before You with thanksgiving today 

Specifically, we thank You for Climber7.

We thank You for the job opportunities that he has before him today. Thank You for the door being wide open with the job that will  Glorify You and meet and exceed the needs of Climber7.

Thank You for making it very clear to him which opportunity to choose. Thanks for wisdom. Your Word says that You will direct our steps. Thank You that Climber7 is clear about what he needs and wants, no wavering and that his choice is very clear.

In the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

For Abigail - 

Abba Father, you tell us when two or more come to you in unison and agreement that you listen and answer their request. We come to you for Abigail and the cancer that has infiltrated her body. We believe and claim healing for her against this disease. We praise you, we thank you in advance for the healing you are bestowing on her. You are the great physician, you know us since the world was planned, "Psalm 139:13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. 

16Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Thank you YHWH Rapha, in Yeshua's name, and all praise and glory for this miracle, amen 

by-His-wounds-we-are-healed-isaiah-53-5-768x627.png

• Thanks 1